Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Draft is Thursday. Might as well get this thing going. The defense will beast again, the offense will be...well...I don't really want to ing talk about that. Bolster the OLine, spend a high pick on a safety and draft a QB prospect to develop. We'll go from there.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Draft is Thursday. Might as well get this thing going. The defense will beast again, the offense will be...well...I don't really want to ing talk about that. Bolster the OLine, spend a high pick on a safety and draft a QB prospect to develop. We'll go from there.
    they done goofed brah

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    they done goofed brah
    No

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    a year ago you were praising the osweiler addition ... rose colored glasses as always. not sayin watson is necessarily gonna suck (tbh didnt really study the draft this year), but you're not exactly objective when it comes to your teams

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    you Houston

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Two first round picks for a black QB. Jesus ing Christ

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Now Houston has no picks in the first two rounds next draft because they dumped that second to get rid of that head who stole all that money from them. me.

It's become apparent that O'Brien has no idea what he's looking at when it comes to QB's. Fitz, Hoyer, Assweiler and now Watson.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    a year ago you were praising the osweiler addition ... rose colored glasses as always. not sayin watson is necessarily gonna suck (tbh didnt really study the draft this year), but you're not exactly objective when it comes to your teams
    It was a gamble they made. At the time I also said the contract was only guaranteed for 2 years so if it didn't work out no big deal. Not sure what's the issue?

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Watson has not played one down and you'really criticizing a move that is pretty much loved by everyone?

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    I'm criticizing the fact that they overpaid for a less pro ready version of Teddy Bridgewater. Honestly, I didn't want to spend a first on any of these QB's, much less two firsts.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Two first round picks for a black QB. Jesus ing Christ
    Texans were always my side piece, i was gonna root for them this year, but now they're in the same boat as my main squeeze

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Watson seems to play well in big games. (Twice against a Saban defense) Cant teach that.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    So you are going with the "he just winz!" narrative that Rick Smith is floating huh? What's Vince Young up to these days?

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Now Houston has no picks in the first two rounds next draft because they dumped that second to get rid of that head who stole all that money from them. me.

It's become apparent that O'Brien has no idea what he's looking at when it comes to QB's. Fitz, Hoyer, Assweiler and now Watson.
    The biggest problem on that team is O'Bummer, if you don't get rid of him you'll never win a damn thing. Buffoon, worst coach in the league by a country mile. Mismanages the offense. Makes the Harbaugh's look like situational, timeout and time management geniuses by comparison.

And to think you axed an actual winning coach (who recently won a SB) in favor of this oaf.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    So you are going with the "he just winz!" narrative that Rick Smith is floating huh? What's Vince Young up to these days?
    You're mad they took a black QB it's all it is.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    it's a lot to give up for him.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    I would have been just as pissed of they did the same with Trubisky or Mahomes. None of these QBs are worth a first.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I would have been just as pissed of they did the same with Trubisky or Mahomes. None of these QBs are worth a first.
    This. Houston ed themselves over for a few years.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    it's a lot to give up for him.
    And if it works out then they have their QB for the next decade. Draft picks mean when you don't have a QB. If they believe he is their guy than Kudos to them for having the balls to pull it off.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    I'm ok with the Cunningham pick, but I feel like safety was a bigger need. However, like I said in the draft thread Vrabel is elite at developing LB's and Cunningham is super talented. Could be a sneaky good pick in a year or so.

I'm all about the Foreman pick. Great value that late in the third. He'll help solve Houston's red zone scoring woes and will provide a nice thunder for Miller's lightning.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Cunningham and Mckinney will terrorize s.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Yes Foreman definitely complements Miller. Hopefully we see much less of.Blue.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Yes Foreman definitely complements Miller. Hopefully we see much less of.Blue.
    Blue just got fired on his day off tbh

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Texas and black QB's, hmmmm?

I think I mentioned something about where the league was heading, yep......QB's who can extent plays and escape a pass rush, that will usually be black.

Thread Information