Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Jerome Bettis, Franco Harris and John Henry Johnson the best Steelers RB's.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    No point to this post, I just saw this and laughed and wanted to share it.

speaking of Fitzpatrick, I'm going to take this moment and also go off topic.

How on Earth do guys like Fitzpatrick not become good quarterbacks? Good arm strength, extremely intelligent (math degree at Harvard and highest ever Wonderlic score)...pretty much all the tools you need to be a quarterback but he ends up sucking while guys like Eli Manning turn out to win Super Bowls. I guess that goes with any Quarterback at an Ivy League school but I just wonder how a guy that smart ends up sucking at a position where intelligence is 90% of it

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

How on Earth do guys like Fitzpatrick not become good quarterbacks? Good arm strength, extremely intelligent (math degree at Harvard and highest ever Wonderlic score)...pretty much all the tools you need to be a quarterback but he ends up sucking while guys like Eli Manning turn out to win Super Bowls. I guess that goes with any Quarterback at an Ivy League school but I just wonder how a guy that smart ends up sucking at a position where intelligence is 90% of it
    Terry Bradshaw won 4 Superbowls, is in the HOF, ya sure Intelligence is 90% of it? Bradshaw out of Louisiana Tech for a reason.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Terry Bradshaw won 4 Superbowls, is in the HOF, ya sure Intelligence is 90% of it? Bradshaw out of Louisiana Tech for a reason.
    He played in an era where all you needed was a good deep ball and the toughness to stand in the pocket long enough for your receivers to get downfield. Transport him to 2016 and he doesn't even make it on a roster.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If unt hates Taco he'll be solid

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He played in an era where all you needed was a good deep ball and the toughness to stand in the pocket long enough for your receivers to get downfield. Transport him to 2016 and he doesn't even make it on a roster.
    So Fran Tarkenton stood in the pocket and had a deep ball, hahahaha~~~~~~~~ Ever see Roger Staubach play?

Dude, why try and talk about something you obviously don't know about?

Terry Bradshaw threw the javelin, his arm stronger than anyone playing today.

Terry Bradshaw, 17, a senior at Woodlawn High in Shreveport, La., set a national schoolboy javelin record with a throw of 243 feet 7 inches at a meet in his home town. A quarterback at Woodlawn, Terry will enroll at LSU this fall on a football scholarship.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    So Fran Tarkenton stood in the pocket and had a deep ball, hahahaha~~~~~~~~ Ever see Roger Staubach play?

Dude, why try and talk about something you obviously don't know about?

Terry Bradshaw threw the javelin, his arm stronger than anyone playing today.

Terry Bradshaw, 17, a senior at Woodlawn High in Shreveport, La., set a national schoolboy javelin record with a throw of 243 feet 7 inches at a meet in his home town. A quarterback at Woodlawn, Terry will enroll at LSU this fall on a football scholarship.
    Nobody cares about that , pedo.

If you really think a mental midget like Bradshaw could make pre-snap reads, adjust his coverage, identify the mike, call audibles, hot routes, etc and then go through a 5 man progression in less than 3 seconds, you're an idiot.

Back in the day he took a snap, watched Swann & Stallworth sprint in straight lines, pick the guy who was open, then heave it downfield. There's 8 year old Madden players today who mentally can run offenses 100x more complex than anything Bradshaw had to do.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Nobody cares about that , pedo.

If you really think a mental midget like Bradshaw could make pre-snap reads, adjust his coverage, identify the mike, call audibles, hot routes, etc and then go through a 5 man progression in less than 3 seconds, you're an idiot.

Back in the day he took a snap, watched Swann & Stallworth sprint in straight lines, pick the guy who was open, then heave it downfield. There's 8 year old Madden players today who mentally can run offenses 100x more complex than anything Bradshaw had to do.
    You might be a pedo, I'm not.

Dude, why ignore what I said about Tarkenton and Staubach? So they stood in the pocket being tuff...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, did you ever see Bradshaw play, let me guess....nope~~~ If you think Bradshaw couldn't play today you're dummer than I though.

Last edited by Avante; 04-27-2017 at 11:34 PM.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If unt hates Taco he'll be solid
    We got a fat defensive tackle who runs a 10 minute forty and we're gonna expect him to play defensive end and get consistent sacks? Fuuuuuuuuuuck

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Jonathan Allen!!! Hail baby hail!!!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We got a fat defensive tackle who runs a 10 minute forty and we're gonna expect him to play defensive end and get consistent sacks? Fuuuuuuuuuuck
    Wrong again. I get this feeling that he will end up a monster and all pro player.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

get an offensive line and a stable scheme?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wrong again. I get this feeling that he will end up a monster and all pro player.
    I trust McClay's evaluations at this point. Watt has had two knee surgeries and Foster has issues with both shoulders.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jonathan Allen!!! Hail baby hail!!!
    You guys got a damn fine player and someone who's already better than the one you lost (Baker) at that position and will only get better and better.

McClain, McGee, and Allen. That's a very fine front 3 in your 3-4. Reuben Foster would have been nice to pair with Mason Foster too, but you can't have everything I guess. Compton is solid and a playmaker. Your outside pass rush needs work, though. Need a better and faster ROLB specifically than Preston Smith.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I trust McClay's evaluations at this point. Watt has had two knee surgeries and Foster has issues with both shoulders.
    Foster is great but that would have been 3 star sideline-to-sideline style linebackers but all with injury concerns. We don't play many 3 linebacker sets and when we do, Damien Wilson is good enough there. LB is one of our strongest positions when healthy.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    mixon and cook still on the board. still not liking fournette at #4 but looking at the draft board, there was a lot of offensive reaches in the top 10

still cant believe the texans drafted watson

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    You might be a pedo, I'm not.

Dude, why ignore what I said about Tarkenton and Staubach? So they stood in the pocket being tuff...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, did you ever see Bradshaw play, let me guess....nope~~~ If you think Bradshaw couldn't play today you're dummer than I though.

Shut up, pedo. Tecmo Bowl runs a more complex offense than the 70's Steelers.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    mixon and cook still on the board. still not liking fournette at #4 but looking at the draft board, there was a lot of offensive reaches in the top 10

still cant believe the texans drafted watson
    Cam Robinson or Forrest Lamp for you guys round 2. Neither are blue chip but better than what you have now

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Cam Robinson or Forrest Lamp for you guys round 2. Neither are blue chip but better than what you have now
    definitely

then hopefully we draft a qb on day 3. bortles get benched early and both fournette and the qb go nuts and we become the 2016 cowboys

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Welp they're gone. LAC got the best OL in the draft. Clipper Nation

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    I've literally never heard of the guy the Chargers drafted until now. Knowing John Spanos' track record, this guy will be the offensive version of Craig Mager.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    The Panthers just picked ANOTHER running back... WTF?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The Panthers just picked ANOTHER running back... WTF?
    Cam can't throw the game away when you hand it off 50 times.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    An ILB...I guess. Seems like Smith is going to continue his trend of building the offensive line from the scrap heap. it, it's not like Houston has a QB anyway.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    An ILB...I guess. Seems like Smith is going to continue his trend of building the offensive line from the scrap heap. it, it's not like Houston has a QB anyway.
    Yeah, Houston's draft selections/decisions have been head scratching at best. Not sure what they're thinking.

Thread Information