Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Superman must change ing slow or the pics are ing fast.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trolls going to be trolling tbh..
    sometimes I get dragged in to those arguments... way too often. You have to let them slide.
    heh I commend the Parker fans who defend him... sometimes it's just pointless..
    haters going to hate no matter what.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're not taking serious cause you stan fathead. That's like a jeff errors stan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're not taking serious cause you stan fathead. That's like a jeff errors stan.
    Holy I totally forgot about that waste of matter. His supporters on this site were in the same league as Mr Hands. A quick google search shows that Errors is in a Japanese league not good enough for Europe or China, eh?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trolls going to be trolling tbh..
    sometimes I get dragged in to those arguments... way too often. You have to let them slide.
    heh I commend the Parker fans who defend him... sometimes it's just pointless..
    haters going to hate no matter what.
    I only defended Parkers past and his deserved right to be respected because of that past because these geniuses want to tarnish his past because of what he did this year.

I did say though that I didnt think he would do great but that we cant have an all-star player at every position and an alternative to Parker could be a bust from . Everybody thinks that an alternative would automatically be better.

Thread Information