My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah he screwed his kid out of millions smh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a clown. I would distance myself if i were the kid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Lavar vs MJ 1 on 1 needs to happen
    I'd fear for their families.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In his meetings with the three, LaVar insisted that the company license his upstart Big Baller Brand from him. He also showed the companies a shoe prototype that he hoped would be Lonzo's first shoe.
    "We've said from the beginning, we aren't looking for an endorsement deal," LaVar told ESPN. "We're looking for co-branding, a true partner. But they're not ready for that because they're not used to that model. But hey, the taxi industry wasn't ready for Uber, either. ... Just imagine how rich Tiger (Woods), Kobe (Bryant), Serena (Williams), (Michael) Jordan and LeBron (James) would have been if they dared to do their own thing," LaVar said. "No one owned their own brand before they turned pro. We do and I have three sons so it's that much more valuable."

I know the kid is talented, but if I'm a team drafting in the lottery I'm not ing touching him. His dad is going to be a huge pain in the ass for any team to have to deal with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I know the kid is talented, but if I'm a team drafting in the lottery I'm not ing touching him. His dad is going to be a huge pain in the ass for any team to have to deal with.
    X2..........he has really ruined for his boys.

I would have them sign into the contract that Lavar has to stay far away.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    For the sake of Lonzo, this is great.

It allows him to distance away from his dad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perfect fit for the Lakers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Fila still wants me.. right?"

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    He's going to get signed eventually, obviously not at Lavar's asking price but someone will cave tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's going to get signed eventually, obviously not at Lavar's asking price but someone will cave tbh.
    He only wants to sign if they put his ¨BIG BOZO BRAND¨ on the market, thats was a deal breaker for all the shoe companies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has somewhat of a point when it comes to guys like Tiger, Bron, MJ. They were big enough names to carry their own brand. If they would've had the courage to take on that endeavor they would have significantly more money to their name.

He's delusional in thinking he and his sons are anywhere near that stratosphere though. The two youngest ones won't even make the NBA and Lonzo is good but not a once in a generation type talent. Lavar himself is a joke. The masses aren't going to pay $75 for their t-shirts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I respect the guy. He does not want to sell his kids to rich ing white corporate sons of es

He is starting his own brand and his own shoes

Respect that

You go Ball handle ya buz

the white corporate oppressors

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do it Kobe, invest

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Signing a shoe deal is basically the 21st century equivalent of being bought in the slave market

Good on you Ball family

Good on ya

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ball will be eaten alive in this thing. Running a multi billion dollar apparel industry with the right leave labour market, marketing smarts and distribution channel isn't something that can be done by some random bozo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ball will be eaten alive in this thing. Running a multi billion dollar apparel industry with the right leave labour market, marketing smarts and distribution channel isn't something that can be done by some random bozo.
    Well, luckily for him Big Baller Brand (seriously how gy is that name?) is only a multi dollar apparel line and not a multi billion dollar one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you don't play ball with the big guys when you have no leverage.. He's dumb.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you don't play ball with the big guys when you have no leverage.. He's dumb.
    Yah he should have just sold his sons in the slave market like all other black parents

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Lavar vs MJ 1 on 1 needs to happen
    HOW HE GON BEAT ME?!?!?!?!?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He has somewhat of a point when it comes to guys like Tiger, Bron, MJ. They were big enough names to carry their own brand. If they would've had the courage to take on that endeavor they would have significantly more money to their name.

He's delusional in thinking he and his sons are anywhere near that stratosphere though. The two youngest ones won't even make the NBA and Lonzo is good but not a once in a generation type talent. Lavar himself is a joke. The masses aren't going to pay $75 for their t-shirts.
    Great point but he is being ridiculous...
    The eldest is very good not transcendent
    Youngest has potential to be Brandon Jennings...at best.
    Middle one is a middling D1 player and will need to stay all 4 years to start at UCLA and may only make dleague after ...at best.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Imo the younger son has a shot at the NBA, he's a 5 star talent on every recruiting site, but the middle son is trash . He'll be lucky to ever start at the college level.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Imo the younger son has a shot at the NBA, he's a 5 star talent on every recruiting site, but the middle son is trash . He'll be lucky to ever start at the college level.
    Sup brah. How you been?

Remember when I'd wax all those asses on Madden

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wash Balón ruining his son's career before it starts

Thread Information