Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If they stay healthy there's no good reason for the Raiders not to have the best offense in the league. Elite WR duo, pro bowl caliber qb, elite run blocking offensive line, and good rotation of running backs.

The question with them is how good the defense will play. They've looked improved thus far, though the ans and jets aren't great tests. Mack is still a monster, and Karl Joseph suddenly looks like the second best defensive player we have. Reggie Nelson looks better than last year. I think pagano is helping out a ton. The biggest wildcard is if Gareon Conley will actually be a contributor at CB. He was pretty impressive in his debut but it came against the in jets. Washington should be a better test this Sunday night.
    Redskins on the road should be a close one. Skins have one of the better passing offenses in the league with a great vertical thrower in Cousins. But I think it winds up one of those vintage Carr road wins like they had a handful of times early last year (@ NO, @ BAL, @ TB) where he wins it near the end with his arm and smarts.

Also, they're not only one of the best run blocking OLines in the league... they're the #1 best PASS protecting OLine in the NFL, if you go by last year's sack and sack per dropback statistics. So even if you know 100% they're going to pass, you're not going to get much pressure unless you blitz, and if you blitz Carr will find the open man. That's why Carr is currently the 4th best QB in the league IMO.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Why does this dude still respond

I can only imagine how many times he's gonna reply after the Raiders Cowboys game even though he knows I won't read them

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Why does this dude still respond

I can only imagine how many times he's gonna reply after the Raiders Cowboys game even though he knows I won't read them
    You should give me 1 more chance

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You should give me 1 more chance
    Don't worry about that immature little jerk, he has problems.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    this is always refreshing to see

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Like I said, a couple seasons away but they will be a threat during the Del Rio regime.

Thread Information