Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Pretty much everyone here outside of Avante knows that Wilson is little more than a game manager that got put in the perfect situation. And there was no way in he was changing that play. He couldn't wait to make that throw then stand in front of the cameras and talk about how Lawd Jeezus helped him win another le.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Pretty much everyone here outside of Avante knows that Wilson is little more than a game manager that got put in the perfect situation. And there was no way in he was changing that play. He couldn't wait to make that throw then stand in front of the cameras and talk about how Lawd Jeezus helped him win another le.
    He still would have won MVP, since that would have been Lynch's only TD.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    extended gabe jackson too

locking up the future. mack will get paid next summer

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    extended gabe jackson too

locking up the future. mack will get paid next summer
    11m+ / year for the second best guard on the team. Egh. Not a Belichick move

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Mack will get paid by Oakland, but there may be other casualties... Amari Cooper down the road? Also, they're heavily weighted the money on the offensive side of the ball, and I mean heavy.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i have no clue what you're saying, but it's probably dumb. stop quoting me.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Read the post and stop being ignorant.

Only pussies & assholes use the ignore feature on an internet message board.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Here's what I think about the 2017 Raiders. They start out like gangbusters, like 10-2 or something before collapsing a bit down the stretch. That New England game in Mexico will likely determine first place in the conference.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    doesn't surprise me that you're a coward. i actually gave CN the benefit of the doubt in having balls
    They didnt want to be here. That's on them. They gave up on the city so they didn't have my support

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Derek Carr +2000 MVP is a LOCK

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Get Calvin Johnson and I will become a pseudo-Raider fan

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Charges dropped against Gareon Conley

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Lynch in silver & black, perfect~~~~ Now where's The Tooz, Tatum, Alzado, Sistrunk, Big Ben Davidson when ya need them?

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Thread already ruined. , man.
    That really made me LOL.

As for Beast Mode, he's the least of my concerns regarding the Raiders this season. I'm not looking forward to the two times we play this year and it's been a long time since that's been the case.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Bumping the correct thread tbh

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    This defense will be their downfall.

They'll play two great downs, and give up a first down on third and 15.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Amerson looks to have regressed for the second straight year. His guaranteed $ is already fully paid off. He'll be an easy cut candidate unless he agrees to a paycut. Conley should be able to replace him.

Sean Smith looked good in week 1 but I'm not sold he's "back." We need to draft corner in the first round again in 2018. Karl Joseph is a monster SS though. It's a shame Obi got hurt, really wanted to see him in action in the secondary. Should be back in week 9 or whenever he's eligible.

Our schedule is in brutal this year. Everything is peaches after crushing the Jets, but this could easily wind up a 9-7 season. Chiefs and Broncos look incredible

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Denver doesn't scare me. They need to show this for a little while longer.

KC scares me endlessly. They just seem to own the Raiders.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    9-7 season? Lol no... even with a split on KC/DEN they should be 11-5 at worst, but I have 12-4

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Should be able to crush the redskins, beat denver twice or split on them at worst, beat Ravens/Chargers at home, spit on KC, beat AFC East fodder on the road, beat the Pats in Mexico, beat the Giants, and lose 1-2 to the NFC East.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Should be able to crush the redskins, beat denver twice or split on them at worst, beat Ravens/Chargers at home, spit on KC, beat AFC East fodder on the road, beat the Pats in Mexico, beat the Giants, and lose 1-2 to the NFC East.
    Dude, talk me into just why the Raiders should beat the Pats in Mexico City, would love to see this.

And....they stand a better chance of going 0-2 that 2-0 vs Denver, and are losing in KC.

Were 1-3 vs KC/Den in 2016.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    If they stay healthy there's no good reason for the Raiders not to have the best offense in the league. Elite WR duo, pro bowl caliber qb, elite run blocking offensive line, and good rotation of running backs.

The question with them is how good the defense will play. They've looked improved thus far, though the ans and jets aren't great tests. Mack is still a monster, and Karl Joseph suddenly looks like the second best defensive player we have. Reggie Nelson looks better than last year. I think pagano is helping out a ton. The biggest wildcard is if Gareon Conley will actually be a contributor at CB. He was pretty impressive in his debut but it came against the in jets. Washington should be a better test this Sunday night.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dude, talk me into just why the Raiders should beat the Pats in Mexico City, would love to see this.

And....they stand a better chance of going 0-2 that 2-0 vs Denver, and are losing in KC.

Were 1-3 vs KC/Den in 2016.
    1-2. They crushed Denver the first time around. The last one doesn't count because no Carr.

I think Raiders vs Pats in Mexico (hopefully no earthquake, RIP to the people who died there today) will determine 1st place in the AFC this year.

Thread Information