Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Russell Wilson has won a playoff game every season.

How in the could anyone not get this, wow~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Who has won more playoff games in the NFC than Russell Wilson in the last five seasons?

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    chirp chirp, cluck cluck, snitch snitch

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Little people knowing there is nobody in the NFC who has won more playoff games than Russell Wilson in the last five seasons, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh yes, time to dump him. How ing stupid can a guy be?

Only a total moron wouldn't get what Russell Wilson has done from an historical perspective, the guy is doing things never seen before. Clipper Nation I knew ya were stupid, but my God guy...........................
    Last edited by Avante; 05-03-2017 at 08:44 PM.

Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    A grown man who can't even back his up, what a coward.

Chirping......hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love this place, it's sooooooooooooooo damn easy to be the big dog. I'm surrounded by cowards.

Post Count
    A grown man who can't even back his up, what a coward.
    I agree, you are a coward for welching on benefactor's bet.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    He's a good starting QB...reliable and consistent, model citizen, etc. He's much like David Robinson in that you could expect great regular season stat-padding, but disappointment when expected to be the featured guy in the postseason. He's the best QB the franchise has ever had, and right now there's not a slam-dunk better option available to them. Same problem the Cowboys had with Romo all those years--just hard to justify moving on from him because of the raw stats. It's a win-now league and when you're in a division with three self-destructive franchises it would behoove you to not rock the boat and take the free playoff berth. That's basically what Marvin Lewis has been doing since 2011

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He's a good starting QB...reliable and consistent, model citizen, etc. He's much like David Robinson in that you could expect great regular season stat-padding, but disappointment when expected to be the featured guy in the postseason. He's the best QB the franchise has ever had, and right now there's not a slam-dunk better option available to them. Same problem the Cowboys had with Romo all those years--just hard to justify moving on from him because of the raw stats. It's a win-now league and when you're in a division with three self-destructive franchises it would behoove you to not rock the boat and take the free playoff berth. That's basically what Marvin Lewis has been doing since 2011
    Except, David Robinson never won a thing by himself until TD came along.

RW led his team to a championship in his sop re season. Yes, they also had the #1 or #2 ranked defense, but the Spurs defense was also ranked high in the 90s IIRC?

Romo wasn't a mobile quarterback and he was a lot more injury prone and less tough than RW. I liked Romo but he wasn't clutch late season and playoffs. Romo was good for a few comeback victories in like Week 6 or Week 8, RW would do those and still have enough juice for Week 17 and playoffs. RW is clutch. Bad comparison.

And don't pin the slant to Lockette (Malcolm Buter) play on RW. That was Pete Carroll's fault (obvious run play with a timeout left and at the 1) and Lockette for not running the route properly. Hence why they drafted a Lockett and got rid of Lockette.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'll 'fess up to one thing... I'm not a Seahawks fan per se, but I rooted hard for them in 2013 once the Cowboys were out. Mainly because I didn't like any of the other teams left and they were fun to watch. RW turned from internet meme to NFL Champion in such a short time. Freshman year in college. Had sex with a pretty black girl the night before they whamboozled the Fiveheads... good times.

Also rooted hard for them in 2014 as an alternate to the Cowboys and after Dezgate, glad they did another miracle against the Pukers... as for that SB... I was bummed out... but oh well.

Post Count
    I was pulling for Seattle in both Super Bowls too. Unfortunately, Struggle Wilson's delusional fanboys who can't accept that he's a game manager on a stacked roster have soured me on their whole team.

Now I root against them most weeks because like all rational football fans, I'm tired of hearing about how actual franchise QBs are somehow worse than the NFL version of Ken Dorsey on the '01 Canes.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I was pulling for Seattle in both Super Bowls too. Unfortunately, Struggle Wilson's delusional fanboys who can't accept that he's a game manager on a stacked roster have soured me on their whole team.

Now I root against them most weeks because like all rational football fans, I'm tired of hearing about how actual franchise QBs are somehow worse than the NFL version of Ken Dorsey on the '01 Canes.
    I still root for them more than most NFC teams because I hate the green gay pukers with an undying passion and love to see them suffer

Compared to me, bears fans love the packers like beyonce loves jay-z

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    I still root for them more than most NFC teams because I hate the green gay pukers with an undying passion and love to see them suffer

Compared to me, bears fans love the packers like beyonce loves jay-z
    idk man, the hate runs pretty deep for most of us as well. Seeing the Packers(along with Cardinals & Lakers) suffer is like a protein shake for the soul.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I agree, you are a coward for welching on benefactor's bet.
    Where and when have we seen his video, well? Yep, it doesn't exist.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

A stacked roster with no stud TE or GREAT receiver until just recently.....sheesh~~~

There is a reason his peers voted Russell Wilson the 17th best player in the NFL in 2015. He's been to how many pro bowls? How many NFL records does he hold? How many QB's with just five seasons have done what he has?

Wake up little man, ok?

You never comment on any of that, why is that shorty? Why do you always totally ignore the TONS of NFL firsts, record, this guy has put up...well?

Why do you act like you don't know how great he was in college? Ever seen his stats? Yep, NCAA records also.

WAKE UP~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    idk man, the hate runs pretty deep for most of us as well. Seeing the Packers(along with Cardinals & Lakers) suffer is like a protein shake for the soul.
    lol.. what do you have against Arizona? I thought that was Culburn that hated all the AZ teams

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    lol.. what do you have against Arizona? I thought that was Culburn that hated all the AZ teams
    He meant St. Louis Cardinals. He's a Cubs fan.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He meant St. Louis Cardinals. He's a Cubs fan.
    Meh, baseball is only fun in October. Nola doesn't have a baseball team anyway

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Meh, baseball is only fun in October. Nola doesn't have a baseball team anyway
    What's that got to do with anything whether Nola has a team or not? I just pointed out that he wasn't talking about Arizona. Besides Nola has a AAA team.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What's that got to do with anything whether Nola has a team or not? I just pointed out that he wasn't talking about Arizona. Besides Nola has a AAA team.
    So does SA, but nobody cares about the Missions except little old hispanic ladies. I was on the HS baseball team back when the Rangers had the original 6 moment in 2011. Everyone heartbroken.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    So does SA, but nobody cares about the Missions except little old hispanic ladies. I was on the HS baseball team back when the Rangers had the original 6 moment in 2011. Everyone heartbroken.
    Missions are AA.

Saints fans east of the Mississippi are Braves fans while west of the Mississippi are Astros fans.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Missions are AA.

Saints fans east of the Mississippi are Braves fans while west of the Mississippi are Astros fans.
    Thank goodness the Texans don't play in the NFC, I guess.

Post Count
    Damn, Pete Carroll speaking the truth about Struggle Wilson

Coach Pete Carroll told 710 ESPN Radio in Seattle this week the Seahawks plan to get back to running the ball more in 2017.

"We definitely will," Carroll said, via ESPN's Sheil Kapadia. "We lost 100-something runs last year. And that was basically the story. That was basically the tale of why everything came about as it did. The defense had to do some more stuff. We had to throw the ball more. We had to pass protect more and all of that because the running game got knocked up.

"With the quarterback being a mess and the running back situation, everybody being banged up, we were just unable to find it. So I think we'll come roaring right back at it."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ing-right-back

Thread Information