Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I'm not going to even argue with you, dude. You don't know what you're talking about.
    i have him on ignore, but yes that's usually the case. at the start of last season he was telling me benson mayowa was better than khalil mack

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I do expect a big turn around this season. The young speed will back defenses off, we will see longer drives which gives that D a longer blow.

How about...9-7 with 10-6 a possibility. A wild card a...????

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

The moment you find your old Peppers jersey in your attic.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I do expect a big turn around this season. The young speed will back defenses off, we will see longer drives which gives that D a longer blow.

How about...9-7 with 10-6 a possibility. A wild card a...????
    That's about where I have them.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    One month until the first preseason games.

Carolina Panthers predicted depth chart:

QB: Cam Newton, Derek Anderson, Joe Webb
    RB: Jonathan Stewart, Christian McCaffrey, Fozzy Whitaker
    WR1: Kelvin Benjamin,
    WR2: Devin Funchess,
    WR3: Curtis Samuel, Russell Shephard
    TE: Greg Olsen, Ed son
    OT: Matt Kalil
    OT: Daryl Williams, Taylor Moton
    OG: Andrew Norwell
    OG: Trai Turner
    C: Ryan Kalil, Ted Larsen

DE: Julius Peppers, Charles Johnson
    DE: Mario Addison, DeShon Hall
    DT: Star Loutelelei, Vernon Butler
    DT: Kawann Short
    OLB: Thomas Davis, Jeremy Cash
    OLB: Shaq Thompson, Ben Boulware
    MLB: Luke Kuechly
    CB: James Bradberry, Corn Elder
    CB: Daryl Worley
    Nickle: Captain Munnerlyn
    FS: Kurt Coleman, Dean Marlowe
    SS: Mike Adams

Expect McCaffrey and Curtis Samuel to be high usage hybrid players.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I think I talked about McCaffrey/Samuels being "situation" players for awhile. Neither is that every down type cat at the NFL level.

Really excited over just what the offense can do, it does look potent on paper.

Mobile QB
    Stud TE
    Speedy young backs
    A thumper in Stewart
    Big tall receiver

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Stewart is old and slow. Benjamin is fat and a liability. 15-1 without him, 7-9 and 6-10 seasons with him

BUT, this is an odd year, which usually bodes well for the Panthers with Newton at the helm.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Stewart is old and slow. Benjamin is fat and a liability. 15-1 without him, 7-9 and 6-10 seasons with him

BUT, this is an odd year, which usually bodes well for the Panthers with Newton at the helm.
    And you had the Giants beating the Packers and the Falcons beating the Pats. Sorry guy but your knowledge of this stuff......well.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    And you had the Giants beating the Packers and the Falcons beating the Pats. Sorry guy but your knowledge of this stuff......well.
    One year, lol.

I wish I was here in 2011-12 fall/winter to own all of you. I had Giants beating Patriots in a 2007 repeat... at the conclusion of week 17. With the 49ers being the other NFC championship game opponent. I advertised it in school and everyone was like "naaaaaawwwww... bro... Packers or Saints" and in February they all thought I was some kind of messiah.

Not only that, but the week before the Super Bowl in school I advertised to the class that the game winning play was going to be... Manning to Manningham.

I'm not ting you.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    One year, lol.

I wish I was here in 2011-12 fall/winter to own all of you. I had Giants beating Patriots in a 2007 repeat... at the conclusion of week 17. With the 49ers being the other NFC championship game opponent. I advertised it in school and everyone was like "naaaaaawwwww... bro... Packers or Saints" and in February they all thought I was some kind of messiah.

Not only that, but the week before the Super Bowl in school I advertised to the class that the game winning play was going to be... Manning to Manningham.

I'm not ting you.
    Dude, watch how I do this and learn, ok? First thing you'll notice is unlike the kids here you won;t be seeing me freaking out over anything early in a season or week to week, it just doesn't work that way.

Pro teams don't have to win every game (like NCAA) all they try to do is make the playoffs so we won't be seeing an all out effort week to week, we'll see what it takes to stay in contention for a playoff spot.

Dude, been into this stuff since the late 50's,ok? So don't try and tel me anything, got it?

ing funny watching you.....YIPPEEEE YAHOOOOO THE FALCONS ARE SENDING AVANTE PACKING.....only to end up me felling sorry for ya and letting ya off the hook....ha~~~~~~~

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dude, watch how I do this and learn, ok? First thing you'll notice is unlike the kids here you won;t be seeing me freaking out over anything early in a season or week to week, it just doesn't work that way.

Pro teams don't have to win every game (like NCAA) all they try to do is make the playoffs so we won't be seeing an all out effort week to week, we'll see what it takes to stay in contention for a playoff spot.

Dude, been into this stuff since the late 50's,ok? So don't try and tel me anything, got it?

ing funny watching you.....YIPPEEEE YAHOOOOO THE FALCONS ARE SENDING AVANTE PACKING.....only to end up me felling sorry for ya and letting ya off the hook....ha~~~~~~~
    28-3 was a once in a million fluke event that will never happen again, you can ask anyone in the sports world

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    28-3 was a once in a million fluke event that will never happen again, you can ask anyone in the sports world
    Dude, what did ya learn? How about keep your ing big mouth shut until the game is over, ok dummy? Next time I will make you serve your time, ok? Dude, a BIG GAME tested team vs ROOKIES in a "spot" like a SB, this was an easy pick and only morons didn't see it.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dude, what did ya learn? How about keep your ing big mouth shut until the game is over, ok dummy? Next time I will make you serve your time, ok? Dude, a BIG GAME tested team vs ROOKIES in a "spot" like a SB, this was an easy pick and only morons didn't see it.
    Yeah before the game perhaps, even after the Blount fumble when it was 0-0, fine... but after the pick 6 that made it 21-0 late in the first half? How about after the Coleman TD to make it 28-3 more than halfway into the 3rd quarter? That was game...

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yeah before the game perhaps, even after the Blount fumble when it was 0-0, fine... but after the pick 6 that made it 21-0 late in the first half? How about after the Coleman TD to make it 28-3 more than halfway into the 3rd quarter? That was game...
    Belichick/Brady have been in how many big games? How about I done forgot his name and Ryan?

You always go with ....best Coach/QB/big game experience...ok rookie?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Belichick/Brady have been in how many big games? How about I done forgot his name and Ryan?

You always go with ....best Coach/QB/big game experience...ok rookie?
    how much big game experience did Wilson/Pete Carroll have compared to Peyton Manning and company? There's plenty of counter-examples

how about 2010-11 2-time champion Steelers with Tomlin and Big Ben, vs the relative up and coming Packers who were a 10-6 team that benefited off a terrible NFC that year to get to the big dance... with Rodgers and McCarthy in their first big stage ever? How'd they do?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    how much big game experience did Wilson/Pete Carroll have compared to Peyton Manning and company? There's plenty of counter-examples

how about 2010-11 2-time champion Steelers with Tomlin and Big Ben, vs the relative up and coming Packers who were a 10-6 team that benefited off a terrible NFC that year to get to the big dance... with Rodgers and McCarthy in their first big stage ever? How'd they do?
    How many SB's have....

Pats
    Steelers
    Niners
    Cowboys

...won?

Now look at who those teams had as coachs and QB's. How come the Lions, Browns, Chargers, Falcons, have never won one?

Who with even half a brain takes an unproven coach/QB in a SB vs Belichick/Brady? Dude....simply common sense.

How come ya just kept hanging around refusing to leave? You were never going to leave were you?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Pats didn't win any until the 21st century, Cowboys and 49ers haven't won one since last century.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Pats didn't win any until the 21st century, Cowboys and 49ers haven't won one since last century.
    Why are you telling me that?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

Good move by the Panthers. They needed a real QB, not a gimmick, and Gettleman failed to get them one.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Wow... what the .

On one side, Gettleman has made some serious bone-headed moves like releasing Steve Smith, DeAngelo Williams, and Josh Norman - all in bad taste. He's released good players off of one bad game that are great players (Tre Boston, Bene Benwikere). He is a "stick to my guns" guy and he I wanted him canned when we got rid of Norman.

But, he rebuilt this team. He drafted some absolute studs (Kuechly, Kawann Short, Star Loutelelei, Shaq). He had a vision for the team and I really liked his offseason signings both in free agency and through the draft. He had a proven pedigree with getting the Giants to win two super bowls.

Word on the street is that he wanted to release Thomas Davis - an absolute fan favorite and is one of the people behind the "Keep Pounding" moniker. Our own, old senile Jerry Richardson - was not a fan of how we got rid of two players in particular that meant a lot to the organization (Steve Smith, DeAngelo Williams) and as a result canned him before doing it.

This organization is an absolute mess. Hopefully the players can overcome this distraction, because we have a great team this year.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Take it from me... A senile owner taking control and calling the shots isn't going to end well.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wow... what the .

On one side, Gettleman has made some serious bone-headed moves like releasing Steve Smith, DeAngelo Williams, and Josh Norman - all in bad taste. He's released good players off of one bad game that are great players (Tre Boston, Bene Benwikere). He is a "stick to my guns" guy and he I wanted him canned when we got rid of Norman.

But, he rebuilt this team. He drafted some absolute studs (Kuechly, Kawann Short, Star Loutelelei, Shaq). He had a vision for the team and I really liked his offseason signings both in free agency and through the draft. He had a proven pedigree with getting the Giants to win two super bowls.

Word on the street is that he wanted to release Thomas Davis - an absolute fan favorite and is one of the people behind the "Keep Pounding" moniker. Our own, old senile Jerry Richardson - was not a fan of how we got rid of two players in particular that meant a lot to the organization (Steve Smith, DeAngelo Williams) and as a result canned him before doing it.

This organization is an absolute mess. Hopefully the players can overcome this distraction, because we have a great team this year.
    But with young guys in Thompson and Kuechly, do you really need old Thomas Davis Sr.? That's 3 high quality linebackers in a nickel/dime league.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Look at this asshole:

Thread Information