My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Gonna be another down year but I like the moves Lynch has been making so far. Gonna be refreshing not to have to watch Kraep on the team.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If you've never been on top like the Lions, Browns, Chargers etc then losing can be tolerated. But to be where the Niners have been then to see us now, it breaks my heart. What team has had more Hall of Famers than the Niners?

Bummed.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah. Another 2 win or so season but the AFC South should provide a victory or two there. For the future when the Cardinals get even worse, lord knows what the Rams are doing, 49ers could eventually get back to being the second best team in the division after they get a QB, preferably top of next year's draft.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yeah. Another 2 win or so season but the AFC South should provide a victory or two there. For the future when the Cardinals get even worse, lord knows what the Rams are doing, 49ers could eventually get back to being the second best team in the division after they get a QB, preferably top of next year's draft.
    I don't have any hopes for at least the next 4 seasons. We simply suck.

Thread Information