Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm at a loss here TBH. This guy is a bigger failure than RJ.
    turns out... he didn't want to play for the Spurs after all.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what is this drama. i think this is the one to only find out it isn't the one, so i leave only to find out it was... teen drama man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    turns out... he didn't want to play for the Spurs after all.
    That seems to be the narrative, but there has been no great source to confirm he is completely disgruntled. He might have deactivated his social media because the season is over. We are hearing a lot of rumors that for sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That seems to be the narrative, but there has been no great source to confirm he is completely disgruntled. He might have deactivated his social media because the season is over. We are hearing a lot of rumors that for sure.
    Nah, his body language and lack of effort during the playoffs spoke volumes to me. He's looked unhappy, felt vilified and unprotected by the coaching staff when he got blistered by the media. What a ing mental midget, cream puff. Pffft, that's the only source I need. IF the Spurs can't move him, he actually might play hard so that he can get a big payday on his next contract. That's exactly what he did in Portland. He even played through a pretty bad hand injury so teams would think he was tough. ing joke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, his body language and lack of effort during the playoffs spoke volumes to me. He's looked unhappy, felt vilified and unprotected by the coaching staff when he got blistered by the media. What a ing mental midget, cream puff. Pffft, that's the only source I need. IF the Spurs can't move him, he actually might play hard so that he can get a big payday on his next contract. That's exactly what he did in Portland. He even played through a pretty bad hand injury so teams would think he was tough. ing joke.
    That is a good point. I think RC is prepared to keep him if they get lowball offers so bad that it's not worth it.. he may remain in the market up to the trade deadline.
    this is unprecedented though. He ended up cutting off his Portland teammates... I don't know how he will affect a locker room where Kawhi is really so uninvolved with most everyone, and the rest are really younger players, at least so far. I suppose Pau will be back and maybe, just maybe Manu... but still.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is a good point. I think RC is prepared to keep him if they get lowball offers so bad that it's not worth it.. he may remain in the market up to the trade deadline.
    this is unprecedented though. He ended up cutting off his Portland teammates... I don't know how he will affect a locker room where Kawhi is really so uninvolved with most everyone, and the rest are really younger players, at least so far. I suppose Pau will be back and maybe, just maybe Manu... but still.
    Just a guess, but I don't think the Spurs necessarily want anything back for him - just cap space.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares. We don't want him. The thing that bothers me is how PATFO did not get a read on him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares. We don't want him. The thing that bothers me is how PATFO did not get a read on him?
    They did, very early on, but it was just a little too late. I've said it before but...the fact that the Spurs biggest compe ion for him was the Phoenix..sucking...Suns was a HUGE red flag. He made it further in the playoffs this past year than he ever has before and he was a mopey piece of . He then comes out talking about how the Spurs have regressed his game? That's what he's thinking about...When the Spurs really needed him to step up, score more, be the leader he says he wants to be and he gets out-hustled and out-played by Jonathan Simmons. Damn, I'm getting pissed all over again. ing cheese .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just a guess, but I don't think the Spurs necessarily want anything back for him - just cap space.
    This. Whatever we get from him because I think right now Spurs is so attractive to FA as chance for a ring destination so long as there is a space

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs will dump him for barely anything if they can get a replacement to commit via Free Agency. ( Millsap, Blake, Ibaka or a combination of Pat Patterson or Taj Gibson & another player)

If they cant via Free Agency, then theyll explore trading for salary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA won't have many suitors it appears

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's had his period since he didn't get all star tbh

Probably regrets his Spurs decision every day since.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No motivation for bb no more, too much weed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to get up for games when there's empty seats and 20 land whales show up to catch the game
    If $20M per year and the chance to play professional basketball isn't enough, him.

And you too, just because.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No motivation for bb no more, too much weed...
    Bet he is a narcissistic paranoid smoker. The kind you just don't want to burn with. Two people laugh across the room and he thinks they are calling him a pussy. Then acts but hurt the whole time.

He is the kind of dude who puts his lips around a bong like he is trying to blow it. Doing it in the sofetest, most beta way possible.

I remember a girl from lsu doing that in college one time when she was visiting. Had to explain to her the whole bong doesn't have to be in her mouth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bet he is a narcissistic paranoid smoker. The kind you just don't want to burn with. Two people laugh across the room and he thinks they are calling him a pussy. Then acts but hurt the whole time.

He is the kind of dude who puts his lips around a bong like he is trying to blow it. Doing it in the sofetest, most beta way possible.

I remember a girl from lsu doing that in college one time when she was visiting. Had to explain to her the whole bong doesn't have to be in her mouth.
    So harsh....maybe she was just practicing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So harsh....maybe she was just practicing.
    She had a target on her after that. Lol. She got alot of attention the rest of the night. It could have all been done by design. Women are slick like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    His agent should have told him to fake an injury..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs should've traded him before the start of the season when he still had some value tbh

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    The Spurs should've traded him before the start of the season when he still had some value tbh
    Wizards wouldn't trade him for Dwight tbh

One Bad Ass MoFo SouthTexasRancher's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too bad we didn't trade him for a good defending Small Forward/Wing like an Otto Porter Jr. or Jimmy Butler before he went off into never, never land. We will never win another championship with LMA on the team. And we just don't have any real good trade assets other than DD and LMA.

Thread Information