Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I used to get excited when AT&T would let you pay 200.00 and sign a two year contract. The phone was yours after that. Now its like a truck payment unless you fork up 800.00 up front. I got 6 more months on my 6S and I plan on keeping it till I finally drop it in water.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking to buy myself a new phone, have an iphone 6 and the battery on it is starting to die. Been looking at the oneplus 5 and the htc u11 any other recommendations?
    Get the S8 tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys still get excited over new smartphones? It's the same every year, gots too embarrassed to have a dated phone
    My old phone is a G4.

But yeah, I'd rather be me than someone like you who's too old or trying to be too cool to enjoy getting new . What's it like to be 60 and not care about anything anymore?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    My old phone is a G4.

But yeah, I'd rather be me than someone like you who's too old or trying to be too cool to enjoy getting new . What's it like to be 60 and not care about anything anymore?
    how far on the autism spectrum do you gotta be to care about the same iteration of phone every year? What's interesting about the newest multi core processor used on a phone, it finally reaching IP68 or a rad new display that shoves 4k into 7 inches. It was exciting when smartphones took off and every quarter lead to new innovation. Now? New build materials, ergonomics, resolution, some gimmick and of course the ever improving camera - if you get excited about that then that's kinda sad

I love technology, read about it a lot along with business and politics. I'm more excited about the JWST than the same old iphone or flagship android with the same - but better, features.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    theres a chinese copy ip8 out, lol saw it on youtube...fake and fail, dunno why its in mass production

and regarding fakes from china or used goods, why would u buy use phone for half or 3/4 of the original price just to save a few bucks, and the warranty is 3rd party or minimum of months only....but theres a market for that especially in developing countries where it takes another countries dump of tech goods to resell...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how far on the autism spectrum do you gotta be to care about the same iteration of phone every year? What's interesting about the newest multi core processor used on a phone, it finally reaching IP68 or a rad new display that shoves 4k into 7 inches. It was exciting when smartphones took off and every quarter lead to new innovation. Now? New build materials, ergonomics, resolution, some gimmick and of course the ever improving camera - if you get excited about that then that's kinda sad
    Wow, autism argument. Good stuff. Really creative.

I enjoy tech. I enjoy buying it. I enjoy making money on it. $600 is a pittance for me, so why not replace my phone which I've had for ~26 months now? You act like I just got a cell phone last week. My G4 was on it's last legs, so it was time to upgrade. Pretty simple. How far on the asshole scale do you have to be to try to piss on other people for enjoying new things they buy?

Btw, I do photography as a side gig, make decent money at it, so having a stellar camera on my phone is a must, and it lets me shoot in places that are not feasible to take a DSLR into.

So yeah, I guess making money = sad. You're too cool for school, Mitch.

I love technology, read about it a lot along with business and politics. I'm more excited about the JWST than the same old iphone or flagship android with the same - but better, features.
    Rofl. You love tech but just because you don't get excited about one sector of tech you think it's cool to on it. Aren't you a bit ing old to try to be an edgelord on the internet?

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    people having smartphone measuring contests in 2017

"my phone is faster than your phone by .00293747 seconds! I win!
    "my screen resolution is minutely better than yours! The human eye can't tell the difference but my spec sheet is still better! Suck on that!"
    "my phone had this feature before your phone! That means my is bigger!"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I enjoy tech. I enjoy buying it. I enjoy making money on it. $600 is a pittance for me, so why not replace my phone which I've had for ~26 months now? You act like I just got a cell phone last week. My G4 was on it's last legs, so it was time to upgrade. Pretty simple. How far on the asshole scale do you have to be to try to piss on other people for enjoying new things they buy?

Btw, I do photography as a side gig, make decent money at it, so having a stellar camera on my phone is a must, and it lets me shoot in places that are not feasible to take a DSLR into.

Rofl. You love tech but just because you don't get excited about one sector of tech you think it's cool to on it. Aren't you a bit ing old to try to be an edgelord on the internet?
    I make money so that justifies caring about the same phone every year

you gave one example so you just care about one thing

autistic mumbling

Bunch of asinine assumptions to defend caring about the same phone. You're going on some stupid rant to defend jerking off to some stupid like an extra 1gb or ram or ip67->ip68 and call me an "edgelord"

I'm under 30, but you must be under 14

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Daaaaaamn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I make money so that justifies caring about the same phone every year

you gave one example so you just care about one thing

autistic mumbling

Bunch of asinine assumptions to defend caring about the same phone. You're going on some stupid rant to defend jerking off to some stupid like an extra 1gb or ram or ip67->ip68 and call me an "edgelord"
    It's obvious you're under 30, because you think calling someone an autist cons utes an argument or a "burn" somehow. You probably browse 4chan to see what are the new witty insults that the 13 year olds are coming up with. It's really quite amazing.

And yeah, I make good money. And I enjoy new . Woe is me. You can ing deal with it.

I'm under 30, but you must be under 14
    Says the dude who only knows how to use one word to insult someone. You're kind of sad, actually.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They made this comic especially for people like you, Mitch.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Rumors are the IP8 won't have a fingerprint scanner because the tech for the on-screen FPS has problems with the screen, much like the Bombsung Note 8 has.

That, or they'll place the FPS at the back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rumors are the IP8 won't have a fingerprint scanner because the tech for the on-screen FPS has problems with the screen, much like the Bombsung Note 8 has.

Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

s been going back and forth with that for a while. Main thing I'm looking at is the camera and how fast the phone is. Camera on the iphone is about a year ahead of the cucksung and the performance on the iphone is pretty much lightyears better too.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    s been going back and forth with that for a while. Main thing I'm looking at is the camera and how fast the phone is. Camera on the iphone is about a year ahead of the cucksung and the performance on the iphone is pretty much lightyears better too.
    I think if you want the best smartphones cameras you go for the Bombsung s/note series or the iPhones. The Google Pixel is great too. Other than that, it's already a tier below

Longevity on Bombsungs with the Exynos processors are better because those are made by them and that they can optimize as they please. I have never experienced lags on my Exynos-based note phones

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Longevity on Bombsungs with the Exynos processors are better because those are made by them and that they can optimize as they please. I have never experienced lags on my Exynos-based note phones
    iphone has been blowing the out of any and all recallsungs for a while now in the processor category, almost to the point in lapping them in the "open apps and mul asking" runs, thanks to the fact that ios is ultra streamlined. I didn't even think it was a debate on which phone has more power tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol iphones outdated specs

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I miss Nexus tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pre-ordered, tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    iphone has been blowing the out of any and all recallsungs for a while now in the processor category, almost to the point in lapping them in the "open apps and mul asking" runs, thanks to the fact that ios is ultra streamlined. I didn't even think it was a debate on which phone has more power tbh.
    True. Apple controlling the iPhone ecosystem like the vice grip that Kim Jong Un has on North Korea has been a boon for them

Thread Information