Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - Murray is unbelievable. I just can't believe after what we witnessed in Summer League, what he is accomplishing now. It's unreal. Complete night and day. I guess he does play better with better players, or he plays to the level of the game. Watching him today reminded me of a young Westbrook. For as much hate as some give the FO, and how Presti did everything, and like to discredit, they may of done it again. After Duncan left I lost a lot of interest in the team and missed a lot of games last year but with Murray in the fold and playing like this, my interest level is pretty high again. It's gonna be fun watching this kid progress and develop. Who knows what he is capable of. Apology thread? or to soon...

-LMA played with passion and made a big clutch shot. I wanted to see him involved more heading into the 4th Quarter and he stepped up scoring 10 points. Loved the fight he showed against Ibaka. He clearly is engaged now and feeling involved.

-Kyle is a keeper. He catches so much flack for being slow and missing shots, like nobody ever missed but he's got game man. He made some big plays tonight. I'm not saying his game was an A tonight but he certainly is worthy of some credit. He may not be as aggressive as some may want but compared to last season he's on a whole nother lever and he's getting good shots and being pretty efficient.

-Pop let the kid play. Pop is growing a monster in Murray. His affirmations and coaching shouldn't go unnoticed with him. As for the lineups, they were a little out there but the fact he let the kids play was great.

-Manu looks so spry. Who would of thought with Manu's injury history that he'd be playing at 40 and looking this good. He's the best bench player at 40. Gosh, what a legend, for real tho.

-Barring an injury this might be the deepest team we've ever had. I said top 3 without Leonard but I wonder where we are with Leonard. I hope Pop keeps Anderson in the lineup when Leonard comes back. Anderson is an above average starter and good contributor. Gonna be interesting to see what the lineup looks like when both Leonard and Parker are back.

-With Golden State already losing a couple games and us with a 2 game lead in the loss column, I'm getting greedy. Is it too soon to start the hope for the number one seed. I just look at those losses like man we really need to keep that lead as long as we can.

-Another Murray thought, but I see this situation like Dak's in Dallas. If the kid plays well he should keep the job. I guess in Cowboys land it kind of pushed Romo into retirement and I don't see that happening here but you can't move Murray to the bench and take what He's earned. Still early but if he keeps this up, he may do Tony like Tony did Daniels. The irony.

Final thought:
    This team is super entertaining. So far the players at the most part have been exceeding expectations sans Pau and maybe Mills. Here's to the 2017-2018 season boys. Let's hope for an injury free campaign and a little luck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA is angry this year, he wants to be an All-Star, it's so obvious. He didn't take it too well last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Danny Green too! He’s alwyab been tenacious on defense but he’s taking it to better levels when one combines that with his newfound aggression offensively too. Still there will be a missed pass here or there but he was awesome tonight too. I will comment more tomorrow with more time. Thanks for commenting raybies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA is angry this year, he wants to be an All-Star, it's so obvious. He didn't take it too well last year.
    He's getting his touches, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nice post, OP, but i would disagree that this is the deepest team we've had

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Danny Green too! He’s alwyab been tenacious on defense but he’s taking it to better levels when one combines that with his newfound aggression offensively too. Still there will be a missed pass here or there but he was awesome tonight too. I will comment more tomorrow with more time. Thanks for commenting raybies
    Yeah I agree, his defense was tenacious. Forgot to mention Murray's defense without fouling too. Gah lee, imagine Murray/Green/Leonard/Anderson/LMA starting.... homer simpson drooling gif. The length and firepower would be unreal. But yeah Green is back!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nice post, OP, but i would disagree that this is the deepest team we've had
    I mean from top to bottom. 1-15. But for conversation's sake which team do you think was deeper?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    -Another Murray thought, but I see this situation like Dak's in Dallas. If the kid plays well he should keep the job. I guess in Cowboys land it kind of pushed Romo into retirement and I don't see that happening here but you can't move Murray to the bench and take what He's earned. Still early but if he keeps this up, he may do Tony like Tony did Daniels. The irony.
    I'm not going to let myself think Murray is going to keep playing like this but if he does but if he does I agree. It would make for a heck of a bench unit.

TP
    Manu
    Gay
    Anderson
    Lauvergne

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray
    Green
    Kawhi
    Kyle
    LMA

That lineup is a terror.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray
    Green
    Kawhi
    Kyle
    LMA

That lineup is a terror.
    No one is scared of fathead dude. Durant laughing his way to the bank on that one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray
    Green
    Kawhi
    Kyle
    LMA

That lineup is a terror.
    I'm gonna be looking for this lineup when Leonard comes back. Theoretically it should be be like a defensive death lineup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one is scared of fathead dude. Durant laughing his way to the bank on that one.
    he wouldn't be guarding Durant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing PATFO. None better. Not in the history of American sports.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he wouldn't be guarding Durant.
    Yeah he would. Do you watch basketball dude?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing PATFO. None better. Not in the history of American sports.
    yet spoiled Spurfan will cry about this and that, when we are living through one of the greatest runs in Sports History.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah he would. Do you watch basketball dude?
    Who'd Leonard be guarding?

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who'd Leonard be guarding?
    Have you never seen Fathead defend Durant?? It's already happened before.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll make it simple:

Curry --- Green or Murray
    Thompson --- Green or Murray
    Iggy --- Anderson
    Durant --- Leonard
    Green --- LMA

Am i missing somehting dabom

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll make it simple:

Curry --- Green or Murray
    Thompson --- Green or Murray
    Iggy --- Anderson
    Durant --- Leonard
    Green --- LMA

Am i missing somehting dabom
    Actual games aren't like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actual games aren't like that.
    alright I'm done... have no idea what I'm arguing with here. you got me dude. I'm stumped.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    alright I'm done... have no idea what I'm arguing with here. you got me dude. I'm stumped.
    Yeah I know, stick to grades brah.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    should have fed LMA more, there were long stretches of the game where the offense was not able to get anything close to good look, it was painful to watch.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My 5 man, depending on matchups

DM/PM
    DG
    KL
    RG
    LMA

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone disagree?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I definitely thing that's a better closing lineup than having Anderson in. The lineup that was suggested would make a great SL imo. Yours would make a great closing lineup. LMA, Gay, and Leonard could abuse the low post and Gay is another closer. So we have options. But with Danny looking like an elite role player thus far, when Whi comes back we could be pretty scary.

Thread Information