Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TheGreatTroll back at it again with another post.
    Know your role got. Now go back to the NSync forum and post there

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aren't you a MODer there?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He presented some good points tbh.
    No he didn't.

He writes like a 14 year old girl on tumblr.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sick burn bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bye bye bye

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Minnesota's current GM, Scott Layden, was literally just on our staff and now, thanks to his brilliant negotiating skills, this is the Big 3 he's working with:

Karl-Anthony Towns - 25.1ppg, 12.3rpg, 2.7apg
    Jimmy Butler - 23.9ppg, 6.2rpg, 5.5apg
    Andrew Wiggins - 23.6ppg, 4.0rpg, 2.3apg

Why in the did we let go of him and keep the conservative alcoholic piece of we have as GM now? Trey Lyles who averaged 6 points on 36FG% got the Jazz the 13th pick today while Buford got cucked when trying to deal Green and Aldridge. The awkward SOB gave away Splitter & Diaw for practically nothing as well. What a garbage negotiator the guy is. Really. Don't give me the Kawhi-Hill trade either because he wanted Valenciunas if available and not in one second expected Kawhi to be what he is now.

Im sick of this drunk not being able to surround Kawhi with superstar talent. He luckily surrounded Duncan with help when Sam Presti, another guy we should've kept, drafted Tony Parker.

Richard Jefferson and Lamarcus Aldridge our biggest free agent signings were humongous failures. Now it looks like he'll be targeting Knee-Rose and 31yr old game manager George Hill.

off Buford, can't wait till Kawhi leaves and your drunk driving ass gets exposed.
    People on here act like getting a dui is murder or something. Dumb decision. A dumb decision which millions of Americans make. happens.

People need to get off their high horses with this demonizing a guy over a ing dui.

About 1.5 million people a year in America get a dui.

It's like a damn Salem witch hunt in here about a dui. Geez

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #BuiltNotBought

Kawhi Leonard
    Bryn Forbes
    Kyle Anderson
    Derrick White
    Danny Green
    Adam Hanga
    Jaron Blossomgame
    Dejounte Murray
    Davis Bertans
    Tony Parker

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jerry West is a huge fan of his and I think if the Spurs fail this off-season, West will see that and start making plans to try and bring him back home to LA.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In free agency, let's see how many wins fatty mills and latrashcan can get you.
    Why not post this on one of your main accounts? Too much of a pussy I guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get Some. A Whole Bunch.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #BuiltNotBought

Kawhi Leonard
    Bryn Forbes
    Kyle Anderson
    Derrick White
    Danny Green
    Adam Hanga
    Jaron Blossomgame
    Dejounte Murray
    Davis Bertans
    Tony Parker
    Damn

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing a midgetball lineup of Parker, Mills, Forbes, Arcidiacono and Laprovittola is Poop's coaching wet dream.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao Still laughing at LaTrashcan

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #BuiltNotBought

Kawhi Leonard
    Bryn Forbes
    Kyle Anderson
    Derrick White
    Danny Green
    Adam Hanga
    Jaron Blossomgame
    Dejounte Murray
    Davis Bertans
    Tony Parker
    Subs ute Kawhi for Jordan and you got the 1985-86 Chicago Bulls roster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Subs ute Kawhi for Jordan and you got the 1985-86 Chicago Bulls roster.
    Is Parker, Gervin?

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    #BuiltNotBought

Kawhi Leonard
    Bryn Forbes
    Kyle Anderson
    Derrick White
    Danny Green
    Adam Hanga
    Jaron Blossomgame
    Dejounte Murray
    Davis Bertans
    Tony Parker

but, but, 2003

stars don't fit spur culture

beautiful game all spurs need :

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

but, but, 2003

stars don't fit spur culture

beautiful game all spurs need :

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Minnesota's current GM, Scott Layden, was literally just on our staff and now, thanks to his brilliant negotiating skills, this is the Big 3 he's working with:

So what? Is this going to be their big coming out party THIS year? People act like stats and resumes make a team. The friggin Cavs had a loaded roster and they only won 51 games in the small-bus conference.

The Clippers are historical underachievers.

The Mavs in 04? The Lakers in 04? The Nets in 12? The Dubs in 16?

They have some good, young players and their best player has never won in this League and he played in the small-bus conference too. Same thing for these puppies' Coach. The BEST this team will do is just replacing the Clips somewhere in that 5-8 seeding, but realistically, they'll be chasing the 8th spot and lose out, and all the "experts" and bandwagoners-in-wait will say, "Watch out for them in 2019!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what? Is this going to be their big coming out party THIS year? People act like stats and resumes make a team. The friggin Cavs had a loaded roster and they only won 51 games in the small-bus conference.

They have some good, young players and their best player has never won in this League and he played in the small-bus conference too. Same thing for these puppies' Coach. The BEST this team will do is just replacing the Clips somewhere in that 5-8 seeding, but realistically, they'll be chasing the 8th spot and lose out, and all the "experts" and bandwagoners-in-wait will say, "Watch out for them in 2019!"
    You like banging your head against a brick wall, don't you? Make you feel good? Give you a sense of... something?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You like banging your head against a brick wall, don't you? Make you feel good? Give you a sense of... something?

LOL, what? What are you trying to get at? That makes no sense. Good fail, got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, what? What are you trying to get at? That makes no sense. Good fail, got.
    Keep on keeping on bud.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why in the did we let go of him and keep the conservative alcoholic piece of we have as GM now? Trey Lyles who averaged 6 points on 36FG% got the Jazz the 13th pick today while Buford got cucked when trying to deal Green and Aldridge. The awkward SOB gave away Splitter & Diaw for practically nothing as well. What a garbage negotiator the guy is. Really. Don't give me the Kawhi-Hill trade either because he wanted Valenciunas if available and not in one second expected Kawhi to be what he is now.

Im sick of this drunk not being able to surround Kawhi with superstar talent. He luckily surrounded Duncan with help when Sam Presti, another guy we should've kept, drafted Tony Parker.

Richard Jefferson and Lamarcus Aldridge our biggest free agent signings were humongous failures. Now it looks like he'll be targeting Knee-Rose and 31yr old game manager George Hill.

off Buford, can't wait till Kawhi leaves and your drunk driving ass gets exposed.
    Layden was considered a train wreck of a FO exec after his Knicks tenure.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This particular player fan has made this thread like 50 times already.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This Chucho guy never leaves the house without his hammer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's not just that. We lose all our best scouts to other teams. Buford should have stepped aside years ago. I agree, all the moves that made him successful were not made by him but Sam Presti who we also lost. Right now it feels like we are back in the 80s and early 90s when we only had one superstar and no one else to help them. So we can put up a good show during the regular season but come playoffs we will not have enough to make it back to the Finals.

Thread Information