Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Your 2018 NBA Champions: The San Antonio Spurs..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doris Burke just said she heard that yesterday Kawhi Leonard's ankle was still significantly swollen still. And believes that it's just not the ankle that's bothering him, most likely his knee
    That explains the early scratch..He's done for the season..It's a shame but the right move..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop looks completely defeated in the pregame presser.

Come on Pop, you gotta at least pretend to inspire your troops.

Pop as victim is not a good look (and he would call it out in anybody else).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Your 2018 NBA Champions: The San Antonio Spurs..
    Pop was starting to believe we had a shot this year. I agree with him. Makes me think the injury still has to be pretty bad for him to essentially throw away a season's work to protect Kawhi.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop was starting to believe we had a shot this year. I agree with him. Makes me think the injury still has to be pretty bad for him to essentially throw away a season's work to protect Kawhi.
    Yeah, I believed too. I was really confident going into game one and the Spurs (Kawhi in particular) played they way I expected them to. Up until Kawhi's injury, it was going the way I thought it would. We really did have a shot at beating these guys.

ing Georgian piece of . If I ever run into that er, I'll take a swing at him.

I still can't believe that Kawhi is out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kawhi back on court doing some light training..

Not quite a full month after his sprained left ankle knocked the Spurs star from the Western Conference finals, Leonard has returned to physical activity.The rehabilitation process, under the guidance of the Spurs' medical staff, has been cautious by design. Leonard has not commenced what might be considered full basketball activity, which is not unusual for this point on the calendar.

"He's done some training, but I don't think anybody's pushing him to get back on the floor this time of year," Spurs general manager R.C. Buford said Monday. "It's a good time, emotionally and physically, to take a break."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thanks for the update.

Kawhi gonna hit the league with force next season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get well Kiwi....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thanks for the update.

After "only" a month, he's doing light workouts. I can't help but think back to all the people who insisted that he was 100% coming back and/or said that Pop threw in the towel on the season and held him out.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the update.

After "only" a month, he's doing light workouts. I can't help but think back to all the people who insisted that he was 100% coming back and/or said that Pop threw in the towel on the season and held him out.
    No one gives a you pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the update.

To be fair, there was no reason for him to do anything strenuous while the NBA season was still going as recently as a week ago..I assume it's fully healed for about couple of weeks now and this is just an exit medical interview/checkup in team facility before Kawhi goes about his gym-ratting summer routines ..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair, there was no reason for him to do anything strenuous while the NBA season was still going as recently as a week ago..I assume it's fully healed for about couple of weeks now and this is just an exit medical interview/checkup in team facility before Kawhi goes about his gym-ratting summer routines ..

To be fair back, you're not saying that he could have played any more in the playoffs on that ankle... right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair back, you're not saying that he could have played any more in the playoffs on that ankle... right?
    Only a couple of FT line dunks vs GSW but thats it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only a couple of FT line dunks vs GSW but thats it.

Oh, well, if that's all. Sure.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one gives a you pussy.
    I do. I thought it was a combination of Pop being overly cautious and Kawhi holding himself out of game 2. After game 2 and the Spurs being down 0-2, I thought Kawhi might have been able to play and I assumed Pop held him out because he thought the series was over, thus throwing in the towel earlier than I wanted to. I guess the injury was worse than I thought.

What a piece of Zaza is.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You cant assume anything with ligament damage.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sources said Kawhi wanted tot play Game 3 and Pop even said he wanted to play Game 3, Im sure he couldve gone, he just woiuldnt have been 100%

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if he came back and played he still would have taken time off to get back to 100%.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stole this from reddit

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sources said Kawhi wanted tot play Game 3 and Pop even said he wanted to play Game 3, Im sure he couldve gone, he just woiuldnt have been 100%
    I never heard that. If I had of heard that, I would have been going off at Pop here at Spurstalk about it .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stole this from reddit

Is his braids gone??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He looks to be in bad shape tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count