Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    - I hope you right Cubby. I'm more nervous about drafting Lonzo than Coach Pop be in an elimination game
    Like someone else mentioned though:::they're gonna go after him with a vengeance like the NFL'ers went after Manziel.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Lonzo Ball is going to be the best player in his draft. Fultz is a talented scorer but his impact on the floor is so minimal. He'll score and do nothing else. I'd rather draft Fox or Josh Jackson over Fultz, tbh. He reminds me so much of Glen Robinson.

I'm not going to lie, I'm on the Lonzo Ball bandwagon wherever he goes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers have not been in the playoffs in today's NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonzo Ball is going to be the best player in his draft. Fultz is a talented scorer but his impact on the floor is so minimal. He'll score and do nothing else. I'd rather draft Fox or Josh Jackson over Fultz, tbh. He reminds me so much of Glen Robinson.

but you are a got so no one gives a .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

He may workout for Sixers...which hopefully means Lakers have promised Lonzo nada...
    He may be the best pick for us but i hope we do our due dilligence ...
    Taking the assumed pick would have gave us Oakafor which was dumb ... taking the bigger gamble would have netted us Porzy ..who we loved ....im still cool with Russell but wr need to take BPA

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    He may workout for Sixers...which hopefully means Lakers have promised Lonzo nada...
    He may be the best pick for us but i hope we do our due dilligence ...
    Taking the assumed pick would have gave us Oakafor which was dumb ... taking the bigger gamble would have netted us Porzy ..who we loved ....im still cool with Russell but wr need to take BPA
    You guys need Lonzo, trust me.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You guys need Lonzo, trust me.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I mean, I'll honestly start rooting for the Lakers but they need to draft the guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are there any Clippers fans on this site?

I mean S&H is a diehard Lakers fan, and CN bleeds Silver & Black. Just curious...

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Are there any Clippers fans on this site?

I mean S&H is a diehard Lakers fan, and CN bleeds Silver & Black. Just curious...
    Uhhm, we are tbh. I've been a Clipper fan since 99, IIRC around the same time Odom was drafted. I enjoyed watching Kobe play though during his heyday, I mean he was magnificent tbh.

CN is an active contributor @ RGM and I've been a member of Clippers Topbuzz since 2004.

Thread Information