Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    skip to 6:00

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This dude is getting hyped similar to a Lebron or Kobe. Who did Longo/Lavar sacrifice for this kind of fame?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    this guy sounds like he's doing a bit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA has gone full reality TV, WWE.

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His son hasn't played even a minute in the NBA. He seriously needs to shut the up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lambo will be a marked man once he sets foot on a NBA court

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the dude is anything less than a perennial all sfar, this brand is ed.

What a ing clown.

Also, why the would you not advertise to women? They are literally half of the earth's population. That's bad business.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lavar is an idiot.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    His son hasn't played even a minute in the NBA. He seriously needs to shut the up.
    The media just needs to stop giving him so much publicity and attention, no one would even know who LaVar Ball is if not for ESPN choosing him as a story to overcover and blow out of proportion.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    first, that dumb , she tried her heart out to bait this dude and he wasn't even acknowledging her
    second, this Lavar is a master troll and handled that with expert skill
    third, lmao at all this setting his son up for failure talk, all this abuse has just hardened him, if you bother to watch his game or listen to him, the boy is composed and with common sense.
    fourth, Lavar does what is needed to have success in America these days, you people are just mad that he has no shame and just doesn't give a . It's all about exposure. Even if his son stinks it up on our lakers, and I highly doubt he will (seen some tape), he'll have good exposure to his brand (Lavar, LA). If his son is at least an adequate top 5 pick he'll have more exposure by the end of his first contract than more than 99% of the league.

Hope to see more of this tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The coverage that lavar gets is a symptom of what is wrong with America right now. We really are gonna be living in the Idiocracy universe sooner than later.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The coverage that lavar gets is a symptom of what is wrong with America right now. We really are gonna be living in the Idiocracy universe sooner than later.
    you reap what you sow.

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    10/10 WB Leahy, then immediately kick her out before she started vomiting her feminist bull at me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure why you guys are upset over this. If anything, he should be your president. Loud-mouth, no grasp of reality, trolls, no shame whatsoever, disrespect women, all he needs now is to insult immigrants (Mexicans in particular) and he should be in the office.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10/10 WB Leahy, then immediately kick her out before she started vomiting her feminist bull at me
    When has she spouted a feminist agenda? My beef with her is that she usually doesn't know what she's talking about with her sports takes.....she really should stay in her lane.

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lavar is a flash in the pan, just 15 minutes of fame and he'll be the "Hide yo kids hide yo wife" guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lavar is a flash in the pan, just 15 minutes of fame and he'll be the "Hide yo kids hide yo wife" guy.
    These days all you have to do is say something clever or funny on camera and you get paid. The aforementioned hide yo kids guy, "Ain't nobody got time for dat", "Cash me outside" all these people are getting rich

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    first, that dumb , she tried her heart out to bait this dude and he wasn't even acknowledging her
    second, this Lavar is a master troll and handled that with expert skill
    third, lmao at all this setting his son up for failure talk, all this abuse has just hardened him, if you bother to watch his game or listen to him, the boy is composed and with common sense.
    fourth, Lavar does what is needed to have success in America these days, you people are just mad that he has no shame and just doesn't give a . It's all about exposure. Even if his son stinks it up on our lakers, and I highly doubt he will (seen some tape), he'll have good exposure to his brand (Lavar, LA). If his son is at least an adequate top 5 pick he'll have more exposure by the end of his first contract than more than 99% of the league.

Hope to see more of this tbh
    yup

The media just needs to stop giving him so much publicity and attention, no one would even know who LaVar Ball is if not for ESPN choosing him as a story to overcover and blow out of proportion.
    mmhmm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These days all you have to do is say something clever or funny on camera and you get paid. The aforementioned hide yo kids guy, "Ain't nobody got time for dat", "Cash me outside" all these people are getting rich
    Where's officer Wilson when you need him?

Thread Information