Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul should be an easy decision to leave LA. Yes it's a lot of money to leave but the Clippers are never winning . He needs a fresh setting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LDN? That guy died in 2014 as well as Diaw and Splitter

Only fools gold teams would have Danny Green in their formula.
    This.

Danny Green is the biggest fool's gold on the team. He may bring good defense now and then but he's still just about useless on offense. He peaked in 2014 and hasn't been the same player since.

Add Patty to that too. Guy peaked in 2014 as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Zaza

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Zaza
    Kawhi is the real MVP.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know how you can beat a team with 2 historically great superstars in their primes, tbh, and unlike the Shaq/Kobe Lakers, this team has 2 other All-Stars next to them(Thompson isn't the same with Dominos around, but still)..just have to hope the league changes the rules or get some good luck..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know how you can beat a team with 2 historically great superstars in their primes, tbh, and unlike the Shaq/Kobe Lakers, this team has 2 other All-Stars next to them(Thompson isn't the same with Dominos around, but still)..just have to hope the league changes the rules or get some good luck..

I agree though that Spurs need to make some minor changes to their roster. They need to add a player like Iggy who can guard multiple perimeter positions and handle the ball. That and add a player that can use his size correctly in the post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is that good. He can compete with the right pieces around him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Realistically, if the Warriors stay intact, the only way to beat them in the next few years is if the NBA implements some rule changes, tbh..under the current rules and dimensions of a basketball court, only Lebron has a chance against them..

From a personnel standpoint, you would probably need at least 5 West All-Stars to compete with them IMO(assuming you can build chemistry in time, too, which isn't a given)..
    God just shut the up. You said this same exact when Lebron went to Miami.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Zaza
    Yea but how many triple doubles did he have?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean only kawhi is beating the dubs in the near future.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are the only remote threat to GSW at this point. But the Spurs have serious holes they need to address. Literally the only thing that's not broken to some extent is Kawhi. It's a borderline Cavs 2007 situation but with better coaching.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop benched Dedmon so he wouldn't become the lucky charm...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These guys need to cash in on LOBriens now as every one running scared of Whi.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Spurs are the only remote threat to GSW at this point. But the Spurs have serious holes they need to address. Literally the only thing that's not broken to some extent is Kawhi. It's a borderline Cavs 2007 situation but with better coaching.
    Spurs were destroying the Cavs till ZaZa be it intentional or not took out Kawhi's ankle/foot. They did have no answer for him. It wasn't really a fair series after Leonard got injured, it's like the Cavs losing LeBron. Regardless if the Warriors ring in these Finals with Durant being to chicken to try again and bring an NBA le to OKC and joining a team that just beat him, they will have a huge asterisk mark on it.

Thread Information