My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even without Kawhi

I know they went on 18-0 run right after Kawhi left, but that game was still winnable. Last two minutes of that game are infuriating, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's Mills running the offense for you ..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

dabom

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors executing every possession the last 2 minutes was infuriating. Especially the three after the long two offensive rebounds.

I told my wife, that's the series.

No way in hell Spurs beat Ws with gimpy Kawhi 4 out of 5 games.

That injury was a 3 game swing.. maybe 4 game swing in favor of GS. To potentially being up 1-0 to going down 0-2 is a 3 game swing. Hell, if Kawhi was healthy, who knows maybe Spurs are up 2-0, which makes it a 4 game swing...So enraging.

Warriors are a damn good team, but the luck they've had the past 3 years in the playoffs is something I've never seen before.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors executing every possession the last 2 minutes was infuriating. Especially the three after the long two offensive rebounds.

That injury was a 3 game swing.. maybe 4 game swing in favor of GS. To potentially being up 1-0 to going down 0-2 is a 3 game swing. Hell, if Kawhi was healthy, who knows maybe Spurs are up 2-0, which makes it a 4 game swing...So enraging.

Warriors are a damn good team, but the luck they've had the past 3 years in the playoffs is something I've never seen before.

Warriors were still chucking desperate shots, but we couldn't get a damn defensive rebound. I just rewatched the last couple of minutes and it was brutal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The moving screen by Livingston on Curry's winning basket didn't help either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Losing game 1

Pros:

1. Pop cannot look at the team like "they just need more training and focus", has to see personnel issues if winning a ring is a legit goal
    2. Highlights KL's importance and will cast a pretty large shadow over whomever else might win the RS MVP
    3. Free agent star sees a clear opening that could very well mean a championship and a legit role in the process

Cons:
    1. Allows the dubs to sweep
    2. Free agent star avoids looking at SA since no one else could do shit to stop it, no real help and Pop riding the geriatric express all the way to the grave.
    3. LMA catching blame for the loss even though there were still 5 guys on the floor including Pau and David Lee who did basically nothing. LMA had a great game until that point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree. I thought they'd still pull it out. Haven't yelled at the tv screen like that in awhile tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Losing game 1

Pros:

1. Pop cannot look at the team like "they just need more training and focus", has to see personnel issues if winning a ring is a legit goal
    2. Highlights KL's importance and will cast a pretty large shadow over whomever else might win the RS MVP
    3. Free agent star sees a clear opening that could very well mean a championship and a legit role in the process

Cons:
    1. Allows the dubs to sweep
    2. Free agent star avoids looking at SA since no one else could do shit to stop it, no real help and Pop riding the geriatric express all the way to the grave.
    3. LMA catching blame for the loss even though there were still 5 guys on the floor including Pau and David Lee who did basically nothing. LMA had a great game until that point.

I agree with all the Cons and unfortunately I think all of them will come true. I don't see any of the Pros coming true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even without Kawhi

I know they went on 18-0 run right after Kawhi left, but that game was still winnable. Last two minutes of that game are infuriating, tbh.

After I read this, I went and checked the series hub on NBA.com. It actually says, "Series should be tied 1-1".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last two minutes of that game are infuriating, tbh.
    Pachulia facing no punishment and the media cover-up is the most infuriating part, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i knew we were going to lose as soon as he left the game, but didn't expect it to go down to the last second like that. Was frustrating to watch.
    All of a sudden I'm in the major leagues and we're traveling from town to town. I see the other players dressing different every day. I've got only one suit and I keep wearing it over and over. I'm really embarrassed -- Al Kaline

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even without Kawhi

Oh yeah, absolutely. Remember that one possession when the Duds missed two shots down 3, the Spurs failed to rebound, and Curry hit a 3 to tie the game? We were one rebound away from winning, god damn it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah, absolutely. Remember that one possession when the Duds missed two shots down 3, the Spurs failed to rebound, and Curry hit a 3 to tie the game? We were one rebound away from winning, god damn it.
    fun fact; LMA didn't box out livingston on that last rebound GS needed to tie. He was just standing around, ball watching.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was more surprised that the Spurs still had a chance to win ... that lead went away so fast after Kawhi left the game, I was counting on a blowout win by GS ...
    The Spurs won because of Tim Duncan, a guy I could never break. I could talk trash to Patrick Ewing, get in David Robinson’s face, get a rise out of Alonzo Mourning, but when I went at Tim he’d look at me like he was bored and then say, “Hey, Shaq, watch this shot right here off the glass.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i knew we were going to lose as soon as he left the game, but didn't expect it to go down to the last second like that. Was frustrating to watch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    That moving screen was atrocious. Theres no fucking need to let them keep getting away with that shit when they're already so good.
    Fucking media darling California basketball teams, i hope their team plane crashes.

The posters with one vote:
    elpimpo, elpimpo1, Oscar DeLa, chode_regulator, elpimpo3cc
    ROFLROFL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop needed to call more timeouts to regroup his team. They played like a team with a cushion instead of a team that needed to fight every possession. The first timeout came about six buckets too late.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lucky fucks for sure but that game was lost on a lack of effort and Lamarcus's vagina

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should have won 6 too....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and what the hell was that last play with Mills taking the ball into the lane and dishing out to LMA for a three.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This

Thread Information