NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    can you believe that?

he snitched again!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yah, I've heard what happens to kids that bend over to get on your level...
    Dude, how damn stupid was that?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Stupid, ask any mod if they have ever had any contact with Avante or shut the up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Stupid, ask any mod if they have ever had any contact with Avante or shut the up.
    o Lord Gay . Are you well?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    o Lord Gay . Are you well?
    o fake expert, ya still a liar?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I like some punk. some rap, some classical, , some Mexican. I can always find something in all genres of music except.....opera.

I like Pearl Jam, I think Cornell is great and like Soundgarden, I liked Nirvana. But....they do pale in comparison to most the heavyweights in Country, Blues, Rock, Jazz, R&B, Soul, Funk.

Pretty much says it all.

CLEVELAND, Ohio - There have been just two grunge bands inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and they're both heavyweights.
    Pearl Jam's induction next month follows Nirvana being inducted in 2014. Outside of that, grunge has gotten a raw deal from the Rock Hall's nomination committee. But that could change as more 1990s acts become eligible and the genre's influence shines brighter.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    chirp chirp

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Grow the up, ok ya little ?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Louis Armstrong
    Hank Williams
    Elvis
    BB King
    Frank Sinatra
    James Brown
    Johnny Cash
    Bob Dylan
    Bruce Springsteen
    The Beatles
    Bob Marley
    Led Zeppelin
    Marvin Gaye
    The Rolling Stones

Pearl Jam?....hahaha~~~~

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Louis Armstrong
    Hank Williams
    Elvis
    BB King
    Frank Sinatra
    James Brown
    Johnny Cash
    Bob Dylan
    Bruce Springsteen
    The Beatles
    Bob Marley
    Led Zeppelin
    Marvin Gaye
    The Rolling Stones

Pearl Jam?....hahaha~~~~

That has nothing to do with 90's front men. No one talks to you, among countless instances of infamy, because you rarely post anything relevant to the actual thread. Not a single person you mention in your "list" is relevant in anyway to this thread. How stupid is that, little man? Huh, fella? Eh, guy? How stupid are you?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    That has nothing to do with 90's front men. No one talks to you, among countless instances of infamy, because you rarely post anything relevant to the actual thread. Not a single person you mention in your "list" is relevant in anyway to this thread. How stupid is that, little man? Huh, fella? Eh, guy? How stupid are you?
    I finally just broke down and put him on ignore. I don't read anything he posts anymore anyway so it just cuts down on my scrolling time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    College
    Oregon State Beavers
    I'd have to go with Eddie Vedder as #1.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'd have to go with Eddie Vedder as #1.
    Then I'd have to ask you politely, yet firmly, to GTFO.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I finally just broke down and put him on ignore. I don't read anything he posts anymore anyway so it just cuts down on my scrolling time.

Yeah, I try and avoid beating the zombie horse that everyone else does by baiting him, I generally wait for his schtick to be reason enough to remind him of himself, which, just like the baiting and overall mood of the entire board being having a negative perception of him, it never works. And, afterall, ignorance is bliss, so it might be time, but he just isn't relevant enough. Am unsure if he is worse as Fabbs. If he tried as hard as a Splitts does, he'd be Fabbs x 10.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My point was despite trying many times I could never really warm up to Grunge. And I have heard all of those mentioned. The music can't stand the test of time like those I mentioned.

Yes Pearl Jam, Nirvana are good at what they do they simply aren't on the same level with so many other "rock" bands.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There is a God.

Dude, don't ever bug me again, got it?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah, I try and avoid beating the zombie horse that everyone else does by baiting him, I generally wait for his schtick to be reason enough to remind him of himself, which, just like the baiting and overall mood of the entire board being having a negative perception of him, it never works. And, afterall, ignorance is bliss, so it might be time, but he just isn't relevant enough. Am unsure if he is worse as Fabbs. If he tried as hard as a Splitts does, he'd be Fabbs x 10.
    You're pretty much a waste of time and ya have that constant wimper and whine.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    you tell'em avante.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're pretty much a waste of time and ya have that constant wimper and whine.
    Ya tell that to all the adolescent boys who fight back when you rape them, huh?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ya tell that to all the adolescent boys who fight back when you rape them, huh?
    There ya go, now how damn stupid was that? Dude, grow up, ok?

Stick to the topic, which is music, ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There ya go, now how damn stupid was that? Dude, grow up, ok?

Stick to the topic, which is music, ok?
    Respect the thread as you like to say. Cornell was one of the best voices in Rock. Ever. To put Cobain or Vedder in front of him is just ridiculous. Maybe those bands had more universally like songs but they had nothing on Cornell as a vocalist or front man.

You don't even have to like grunge to recognize what he could do. It's about as significant as me running a 20 in middle school. ...it's better. No one gives a about my 20 (or faster).

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Respect the thread as you like to say. Cornell was one of the best voices in Rock. Ever. To put Cobain or Vedder in front of him is just ridiculous. Maybe those bands had more universally like songs but they had nothing on Cornell as a vocalist or front man.

You don't even have to like grunge to recognize what he could do. It's about as significant as me running a 20 in middle school. ...it's better. No one gives a about my 20 (or faster).
    I totally agree about Cornell, he was great and by far the best voice in Grunge, and among the best ever regardless of genre.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    He meets all blocking criteria...uninteresting, uninformative, and unfunny. Him and boutons are on my namlook list. As you get older and time is precious you just don't have time for that .

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Everybody should read either (or both) of "Grunge is Dead" and "Everybody Loves Our Town."

The both do a great job of capturing Seattle leading up to and during the explosion of grunge. Amazing how interconnected all of these bands are, and tragic how short-lived some of their careers were.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He meets all blocking criteria...uninteresting, uninformative, and unfunny. Him and boutons are on my namlook list. As you get older and time is precious you just don't have time for that .
    Trust me slick, if you think you are interesting, knowledgeable and funny...........whoa~~~

All we see you doing is leeching off everybody else, you ever start a thread?

Thread Information