Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Also I'm Sure UAE would have offered decent money too tbh.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Nacho Fernandez > Banega

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Also I'm Sure UAE would have offered decent money too tbh.
    but no lobby for misty transitioning to the chinese league in 3-4 of years.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I think Argentina was on the rise till the '14 Mundial final, where I think they played better, but were unable to realise the chances. Sabella resigned, who knows why, and the things went downhill in the next two copa America, still not bad making the finals both times.

The team is struggling in the '18 WC classification, but the only team that always classifies easily from the South America group is Brazil. Argentina will most probably make it, FIFA helped a little bit lifting the several games ban Messi had for frontally insulting the ref.

Sampaoli is a great coach, he was tremendously successful with Chile and Seville, as long as Argentina makes it to Russia, the team will have a good Mundial there. Sampa's game suits Messi perfectly. Those lightning fast passes are hard to defend.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    lmao this niglet calling up Fatguero... same old, same old

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    lmao this niglet calling up Fatguero... same old, same old
    But Messi is awesome so it shouldn't be a problem

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Meanwhile Bielsa is on his way to a Ligue 1 threpeat

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    lmao @ Tuttosport calling Piguain an aircraft carrier, because of his 'limited mobility'... this dude needs to stop feasting on Doritos in the offseason...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Fatguain about to become the first player to score 100+ goals in two of Europe's top 4 leagues smh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Fatguain about to become the first player to score 100+ goals in two of Europe's top 4 leagues smh
    proper service tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Chile will keep their points against Bolivia.
    urunobili ready for this son?

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    Uruguay and Suarez always their beds against Argentina when it matters. Previous qualifiers when Uruguay won Argentina didn't try as they're all friends and play together in Europe. When it mattered, Maradroga's team defeated us home so with this squad and St Paoli at the helm it's a 3-1 victory for daddy argentina. cagani. Suárez playing is BS he would never piss Messinand Masche. Only player that would be rowdy trying to win and not friends with every player there is Pereiro...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    The good ol' "give the ball to Messi and dribble 7 opponents" tactic.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    The good ol' "give the ball to Messi and dribble 7 opponents" tactic.
    son I feel your pain from here tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    son I feel your pain from here tbh.
    Don't really care if ARG qualify or not tbh since there's 0 chance of winning this . Maybe it's better if they miss the cut so Argie soccer finally explodes.

Would rather see River lift the Libertadores fwiw.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Don't really care if ARG qualify or not tbh since there's 0 chance of winning this . Maybe it's better if they miss the cut so Argie soccer finally explodes.

come on son stop with "if you can't win it it makes no sense" sour grapes talk. Argie football will explode even better if argentina get bent on the world stage ... a 4-0 loss to Brasil or England would be an enjoyable experience for other football fans tbh And it would go a long way in restructuring things.... I mean look at results which came from that 7-1 war crime against Brasil.

tbh y'all s need to stop being pussy and support your country anyway, midget or no midget you got talent and if lightning strikes maybe midget goes on a run and the team maybe remembers how to play football. You never know, you might get a penaldo bracket Also it's costumary for argentina to give us a free knockout win, and in russia we'll need all the help we can get so you s better make it tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    come on son stop with "if you can't win it it makes no sense" sour grapes talk. Argie football will explode even better if argentina get bent on the world stage ... a 4-0 loss to Brasil or England would be an enjoyable experience for other football fans tbh And it would go a long way in restructuring things.... I mean look at results which came from that 7-1 war crime against Brasil.

tbh y'all s need to stop being pussy and support your country anyway, midget or no midget you got talent and if lightning strikes maybe midget goes on a run and the team maybe remembers how to play football. You never know, you might get a penaldo bracket Also it's costumary for argentina to give us a free knockout win, and in russia we'll need all the help we can get so you s better make it tbh
    I want ARG out just for the massive meltdowns we will see in our sports programs.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

Don't give me that. That '86 team looked dead in qualifiers and ended up winning it all. But you gotta make it to the big dance...

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    Let's not forget Argentina was playing before Brazil and made it to the final. Even if they get in 5th, Argentina is a serious contender for the cup. There is no bloody training together on qualifiers and WC gives you 3 weeks to prepare together. I believe in St Paoli, he has done good stuff wherever he goes. Y'all will get in TBH.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I want ARG out just for the massive meltdowns we will see in our sports programs.
    son imagine how it would be if you qualify and get knocked out like this:

A) 3-0 by england, pure kickball style, goals from s who can't even kick the ball properly
    B) 3-0 by a hattrick from penaldo, flexing for the cameras
    C) you get penaldoed by icyland I'd lose my on this one tbh

just imagine the potential meltdowns. of course it'll probably be option
    D) 4-0 by germany

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Let's not forget Argentina was playing before Brazil and made it to the final. Even if they get in 5th, Argentina is a serious contender for the cup. There is no bloody training together on qualifiers and WC gives you 3 weeks to prepare together. I believe in St Paoli, he has done good stuff wherever he goes. Y'all will get in TBH.
    finally a reasonable post. unfortunately for them they have no team unity at all so training won't be that efficient imo. also I think that the team is very fractured in little groups, like in high school.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Don't give me that. That '86 team looked dead in qualifiers and ended up winning it all. But you gotta make it to the big dance...
    Same who scored the qualifying goal can kick us out next month

son imagine how it would be if you qualify and get knocked out like this:

A) 3-0 by england, pure kickball style, goals from s who can't even kick the ball properly
    B) 3-0 by a hattrick from penaldo, flexing for the cameras
    C) you get penaldoed by icyland I'd lose my on this one tbh

just imagine the potential meltdowns. of course it'll probably be option
    D) 4-0 by germany
    I choose E: World Cup is suspended due to WW3 and the final standings are taken from the 2016 Olympic men field hockey tournament.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Same who scored the qualifying goal can kick us out next month
    I choose E: World Cup is suspended due to WW3 and the final standings are taken from the 2016 Olympic men field hockey tournament.
    no chance for ww3, we're pacifists .. for now

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    all the forwards scoring for their clubs.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Sons, terrible tragedy in Mexico. My thoughts with my bean bros.

On the other hand, in 1985 there was a similar earthquake in MX and Argentina ended up winning the WC (after also fighting for qualifying against Peru) so...

Thread Information