Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can someone tell me how Donkey Face deserved DPOY over Kawhi?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can someone tell me how Donkey Face deserved DPOY over Kawhi?
    I still don't get people that say he's better defender than Kawhi. I'd rate him about 3rd. Kawhi, Rudy Gobert and then Draymond. The thing is he also is allowed to shove and push people. If he wasn't allowed to do that (Kawhi and Rudy don't get anywhere near that much leeway), then how good would his defense actually be?

All these awards are jokes most of the time. I mean, as much as I dislike Harden, he should have probably won MVP due to his team having a superior record to Westbrook's, actually Kawhi should have won it, but that wasn't going to happen with the stats Westbrook and Harden had. Just like defensive player of the year award, the guy that won should have been 3rd at best. Those ridiculous clear out rebounds that Westbrook gets and also those assists where the offensive player gets to dribble more than a few times before scoring shouldn't be counted either. The NBA has gone into the ter and they are trying to manufacture things to make more money.
    Last edited by Ice009; 06-27-2017 at 07:57 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Voting results got posted online:
    http://official.nba.com/2016-17-nba-...oting-results/

Now the fun part, figuring out the craziest voters...

- Richard Walker of Gaston Gazette: had Kawhi as fifth overall MVP candidate and led the him off All-D teams in favor of Green, Towns, Davis, Giannis and also had Lillard (!)

- Marcelo Noguiera of Ole was the one who put IT on second team All D (he also had LMA on there for what that's worth)

- Lisa Shen Yeng of Tencent (the Chinese WhatsApp) had Dwight Howard and Eric Gordon on first team All D. Rockets and ex-Rockets must get tons of love in China still.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nothing worse than sports award shows. meanwhile, kawhi was probably in the middle of his third workout of the day

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nothing worse than sports award shows. meanwhile, kawhi was probably in the middle of his third workout of the day
    Kawhi was training with Bridgete Nielsen and Dolph lundgren. He wants to be the black drago.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

- Richard Walker of Gaston Gazette: had Kawhi as fifth overall MVP candidate and led the him off All-D teams in favor of Green, Towns, Davis, Giannis and also had Lillard (!)

- Marcelo Noguiera of Ole was the one who put IT on second team All D (he also had LMA on there for what that's worth)

- Lisa Shen Yeng of Tencent (the Chinese WhatsApp) had Dwight Howard and Eric Gordon on first team All D. Rockets and ex-Rockets must get tons of love in China still.
    these ers need their voting privileges revoked, what a joke

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nogueira also had LMA third for DPOY (despite being second team and Iggy being ahead of him on first team) and Curry on all D team ballot instead of Green.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love that Kawhi didn't attend.
    Amen.

Clicked over twice while my show was on commerecials.
    What a punk assed pretentiousfest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

For the most part it's like a Who's Who List of Sports Incompetent gots.

WTF is Ole?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Looking to suck Warrior knobs in post game locker room.

Thread Information