faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    where is this stick at?

Those sissy humps in green are getting spanked harder than Ghazi's wife the night the Mavs rang in 2011

He's disappeared faster than mookie at a duncan228 family reunion imho

whose cah we gonna take? Boston Pancake's Avatar
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Lookit, stick, the Mighty Boston Celtics are taking a classic page outta the Legendary 2004 Red Sox playbook. And of course they're drawing fahkin wicked good inspiration from Tommy O'Brady and the Mighty New England Patriots. These days, it's not enough to just fahkin crush a team. You gotta reach up in them and rip out their souls through their own ass holes. You gotta go down big before you fahkin rise up and win. The fahkin genius of Brady O'Stevens to do it this way. They don't wanna come back from a 3-1 deficit, nah, this team will throw Game 3 and be the first 3-0 comeback in fahkin basketball history. So go fahk yourself, you . If you don't like it, meet me in Southie and we'll settle this like gentleman. I'll buy you a Sam Adams, then slam your head through a plate glass window while I tickle your asshole and kick you in the fahkin stomach. Come at me, bro!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zingis for 1st. Who says no?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lookit, stick, the Mighty Boston Celtics are taking a classic page outta the Legendary 2004 Red Sox playbook. And of course they're drawing fahkin wicked good inspiration from Tommy O'Brady and the Mighty New England Patriots. These days, it's not enough to just fahkin crush a team. You gotta reach up in them and rip out their souls through their own ass holes. You gotta go down big before you fahkin rise up and win. The fahkin genius of Brady O'Stevens to do it this way. They don't wanna come back from a 3-1 deficit, nah, this team will throw Game 3 and be the first 3-0 comeback in fahkin basketball history. So go fahk yourself, you . If you don't like it, meet me in Southie and we'll settle this like gentleman. I'll buy you a Sam Adams, then slam your head through a plate glass window while I tickle your asshole and kick you in the fahkin stomach. Come at me, bro!

Thread Information