3) Jourdan Lewis SCB
    4) Ryan Switzer KR/PR
    6) Xavier Woods SS

Color me ing pumped.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am tired of the hide a player in Europe for a few years route, rather get a player that is more ready now, let him learn in the nba next season and not be used in the post season like Pop does anyway, might as well start early.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am tired of the hide a player in Europe for a few years route, rather get a player that is more ready now, let him learn in the nba next season and not be used in the post season like Pop does anyway, might as well start early.
    Poop doesn't care, and neither do I anymore. I hope Leonard leaves and the franchise moves to a better city like Seattle where fans appreciate their team enough to stay in the arena for 48 minutes without the distraction of Whataburger. Starbucks serves fast, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1) Taco Charlton RDE
    2) Chidobe Awuzie DB
    3) Jourdan Lewis SCB
    4) Ryan Switzer KR/PR
    6) Xavier Woods SS

Color me ing pumped.
    The moves the eagles made tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The moves the eagles made tho
    Barnett should be a pass rushing force on the right side to replace the underwhelming Vinny Curry, but I'm not impressed at all with their draft. Sidney Jones won't even play this year and they're in win now mode with their elite but very old offensive line. They should have stolen Mixon, he really would have made their offense scary this year. They got a just-a-guy corner in the 3rd round but there's still a big problem there. And they wasted their 4th round pick on yet another scat back to add to their already heaping pile of scat backs... they need a tough one cut back, and I'm afraid Blount won't get it done...

...and they totally neglected linebacker, even though Nigel Bradham may be in prison before the start of the season. Dumb move.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barnett should be a pass rushing force on the right side to replace the underwhelming Vinny Curry, but I'm not impressed at all with their draft. Sidney Jones won't even play this year and they're in win now mode with their elite but very old offensive line. They should have stolen Mixon, he really would have made their offense scary this year. They got a just-a-guy corner in the 3rd round but there's still a big problem there. And they wasted their 4th round pick on yet another scat back to add to their already heaping pile of scat backs... they need a tough one cut back, and I'm afraid Blount won't get it done...

...and they totally neglected linebacker, even though Nigel Bradham may be in prison before the start of the season. Dumb move.
    We'll see. Giants ( always are) and Eagles will both be tough this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll see. Giants ( always are) and Eagles will both be tough this year.
    I think all three go 11-5 with the Redskins around 8-8 or so. But the Cowboys win the tiebreaker and the #3 seed, the Eagles get #5 and the Giants #6. We sweep the Giants in the regular season as revenge for last year, split the Eagles and Skins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope a slashing type player that can create there own shot. Somewhere in the image of KL & JSIMMS, as far as size and athleticism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poop doesn't care, and neither do I anymore. I hope Leonard leaves and the franchise moves to a better city like Seattle where fans appreciate their team enough to stay in the arena for 48 minutes without the distraction of Whataburger. Starbucks serves fast, right?

Hang in there, little buddy. Life gets better after high school.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is this thread a test on reading comprehension? or on antecedents?

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imo top two needs is combo guard and a big.

really depends though what we do.

If we keep Pau and Simmons and let Patty and Dedmon walk we'd need a combo guard or a 4.
    I'd take Frank Jackson the PG from Duke who's got size and length for combo, can shoot and get to the cup. He's like a Moreys dream player. He could make a great pairing with DJ in the backcourt. Then there's Jonah Bolden you could pick up at the four. Very versatile player in terms of skill. Doing well in the Adriatic league that is known to produce solid bigs. Can pass, dribble, shoot, defend etc kind of a jack of all trades.

If we pursue Chris Paul and trade Pau and Parker and let Mills walk you then look for a finishing big like Bam Adebayo or Jordan Bell. Or maybe if you trade Pau you look at the same guys. If you trade you could conceivably keep Dedmon, Patty, and Simmons. You might see a Caleb Swanigan who's a bully in the post and has great length and could be a value pick if surrounded by a defensive minded center. Jonah Bolden might get another nod here as well. The thing about Bolden is that he's Australian and can grow during summers with the national team if I'm not mistaken. That's a lot of potential experience to pass on.

You keep an an eye on talent that falls like Jonathon Jeanne or TJ Leaf imo. But who they pick will say a lot about their summer plans as it usually does. We need playmakers. That should top the list. I think you find role players I undrafted or free agents.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imo top two needs is combo guard and a big.

really depends though what we do.

If we keep Pau and Simmons and let Patty and Dedmon walk we'd need a combo guard or a 4.
    I'd take Frank Jackson the PG from Duke who's got size and length for combo, can shoot and get to the cup. He's like a Moreys dream player. He could make a great pairing with DJ in the backcourt. Then there's Jonah Bolden you could pick up at the four. Very versatile player in terms of skill. Doing well in the Adriatic league that is known to produce solid bigs. Can pass, dribble, shoot, defend etc kind of a jack of all trades.

If we pursue Chris Paul and trade Pau and Parker and let Mills walk you then look for a finishing big like Bam Adebayo or Jordan Bell. Or maybe if you trade Pau you look at the same guys. If you trade you could conceivably keep Dedmon, Patty, and Simmons. You might see a Caleb Swanigan who's a bully in the post and has great length and could be a value pick if surrounded by a defensive minded center. Jonah Bolden might get another nod here as well. The thing about Bolden is that he's Australian and can grow during summers with the national team if I'm not mistaken. That's a lot of potential experience to pass on.

You keep an an eye on talent that falls like Jonathon Jeanne or TJ Leaf imo. But who they pick will say a lot about their summer plans as it usually does. We need playmakers. That should top the list. I think you find role players I undrafted or free agents.
    Of the roster you have set here, these players will not be back next yr due to contracts reached this past offseason..

Parker/Mills/Murray/Nico
    Green/Ginobili/Forbes
    Leonard/Simmons/Anderson
    Aldridge/Lee/Bertans
    Gasol/Dedmon

Nico -- not on roster
    Lee - signed for 1 yr.
    Ginobili- should retire (but loved the guy his entire career w/ SA)
    Denmon - will leave for more $$$$
    Mills -- while i'd hope he stays, will gardner more money else where
    Simmons - same thing as Patty

** Spurs could face the reality of actually losing all of them ( Mills,Denmon,Lee,JSIMMS).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was cool to hide players overseas when we had a stacked roster and no room for them anyway. Now the Spurs are in need of players who can play so that requires a different type of draft philosophy. We need players like Dijon, with athleticism, upside but also intelligence and the right at ude that can learn on the job on the Spurs team, and in Austin. Other teams that draft low in the draft, have found players that can contribute immediately in a limited roll the Spurs need to start doing the same. More Dijon's less Tiago/Livio's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Campazzo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmfao no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you mean this dude?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1st Round Pick

Diallo
    Parsecnicks
    Adebayo
    Bell

2nd Round Pick
    Frank Mason
    Wesley Iwundu
    Alpha Kappa

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PJ Dozier might work where the Spurs are picking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Package it with danny green & la marcus for 2 future second round picks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't really watch college basketball, but can anyone tell me why John Collins (PF, Wake Forest) is projected so late? I'm looking at some mock drafts and he's around the high-teens/low-twentys...

Sop re stats:
    26.6MP, 19.2ppg, 9.8rpg, 1.6bpg, 35.9PER, .256 WS/48

Only 19, the best Pick&Roller in the draft, hard screener, great rebounder, athletic as , runs the floor fast, potential on D with fast feet and a good blocker.

Try to Larry Bird that Bulls front office and give them Danny Green (at most include our 29th pick) for their 16th, or trade Danny to Portland for their 20th pick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By the way, Spurs will work out Ivan Rabb (PF/C Cal) in the next coming days. Projected in the late teens/high twentys as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't really watch college basketball, but can anyone tell me why John Collins (PF, Wake Forest) is projected so late? I'm looking at some mock drafts and he's around the high-teens/low-twentys...

Sop re stats:
    26.6MP, 19.2ppg, 9.8rpg, 1.6bpg, 35.9PER, .256 WS/48

Only 19, the best Pick&Roller in the draft, hard screener, great rebounder, athletic as , runs the floor fast, potential on D with fast feet and a good blocker.

Why don't you just say it? You think they're overlooking him because he's gay, don't you?

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we not pick some slow please.

Thread Information