Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump President, not Clinton.

Trump/State mopped the in' floor with her/your in' ass.
    I've heard the sound of your voice on Mono's radio show and yup, you would definitely be a Trump supporter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, chicken doing chicken things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You had it right there, Blake. And as much as they've suffered here at the hands & deeds of the Spurs one would think they'd be pleased as punch. Uh, uh, beneath the slick veneer they're actually in your corner. Yeah, can you imagine that. "Even though Pop and the Spurs have wronged us and cost us at least 1, if not more than 1 NBA le I empathize with their plight here. That wasn't right what that Zaza did." Then the other guy will interrupt this reverie..."I know what you mean. It's not right that we were cheated out of 1 NBA le, well, decidedly more than 1, but at least 1. But, that not Pop's fault, that's Stern's fault." --- he'll be interrupted. "Oh, you're so right. I never really thought of it like that. Really, I never did. What a great point. So, let me get this right:::it wasn't Pop's fault, nor the Spur's fault. It was David Stern's fault. Well, just thank God we have a great NBA Commissioner now. Next, we're going to talk about Kevin Durant and how is now the NBA's bad guy because he changed teams. Stay tuned."

On & on...all day long. They won't condemn the Spurs and Pop, but, by God let the Lakers fart sideways and WWIII is commenced.

Good morning, Arizona!!!
    If the Lakers fart during the postseason does anyone hear it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump President, not Clinton.
    Arn

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    & him dancing to that Saudi cultural protocol. It's classic Trump. He doesn't want to, sure, but, he makes the best of the situation. Why? Well, basically because he's rich enough to shrug it off & wise enough to stay right on the edge of not standing there like a bump on-a-log.
    The Art of the Deal

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cub back for the made troll. Glad you haven't offed yourself old man. Welcome back.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I haven't watched one second of his playing career. Just hope it works out.

We're so far away from legitimacy I can't imagine ever returning.
    The light at end of the tunnel seems far away Cully but until LeBron ages or warriors breakup no point in being a fool's gold contender like the Spurs or a Mediocre fugazi team like the Celts. We suck worse than the Celts and even with a top 5 player Spurs still weren't beating State and they mught even lose to LeBron.

Right now they playing at the $500 buy i table and we can barely scrape together a hundy ...we need to exercise patience...Lonzo cant save us ....Paul George neither...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The light at end of the tunnel seems far away Cully but until LeBron ages or warriors breakup no point in being a fool's gold contender like the Spurs or a Mediocre fugazi team like the Celts. We suck worse than the Celts and even with a top 5 player Spurs still weren't beating State and they mught even lose to LeBron.

Right now they playing at the $500 buy i table and we can barely scrape together a hundy ...we need to exercise patience...Lonzo cant save us ....Paul George neither...
    Spurs were pushing dubs' in until Zaza got to work dude

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I do hope the Spurs belive as you do and brings the same band back next year ...tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Rockets were pushing spurs in the first game, says nothing since spurs looked pathetic for 3/4 games vs dubs.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

...the Spurs had the goods though, Killa. Just a calamity of events transpired to cancel their ticket. Kind of what happened there in Miami a few years back, though not to such a degree. But, they had the con, turned loose of the wheel and plowed head first into an abutment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Now we are going to have to watch another ing Cavs/Warriors Finals because that ugly-mugged, mullet-wearing er Pachulia doesn't know how to perform a proper closeout.

I cannot in good conscience root for the Warriors.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Now we are going to have to watch another ing Cavs/Warriors Finals because that ugly-mugged, mullet-wearing er Pachulia doesn't know how to perform a proper closeout.

I cannot in good conscience root for the Warriors.
    Who the wants to watch spurs anyways, Tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, uh...I do, for one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How far Laker fan has fallen we can't beat anyone let's tank every season

The Kobe Effect

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mitch

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well, uh...I do, for one.
    Eat another whataburger taco

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Eat another whataburger taco
    Oh, I had a nice bisquit & gravy from there this morning. And while I was waiting for them to get it done, I scooped up about 25 of those Half/Half containers.

tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh, I had a nice bisquit & gravy from there this morning. And while I was waiting for them to get it done, I scooped up about 25 of those Half/Half containers.

tee, hee.

Getting your money's worth, eh Cub?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Getting your money's worth, eh Cub?
    You gd right.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Only thing missing is Kawhi in a wheelchair.

Thread Information