Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

This makes sense since he's from Dallas, but it would piss me off. He'd look better in Purple and Gold.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We don't need him, Alberto. We got the truth being drafted at #2

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We don't need him, Alberto. We got the truth being drafted at #2

Who you got us drafting at 2 son?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bosh, even out of NBA for 2 years is >>> Julia Randle. Perfect stretch 4 for the Lakers. Do it Rob!
    Last edited by LkrFan; 05-24-2017 at 11:00 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If he signs with them and gets at least 25mpg (meaning he is in shape and healthy), pencil the Mavs in for at least the 8th seed.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Can he play without bleeding to death or getting an embolism though?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Oh just realized that's a Mike Fisher arcticle...So, wrthless

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Brrrrr that's cold!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No team is going to take on Bosh unless he has a 100% clear bill of health, which he never will at this point. The media frenzy would be absolutely devastating if any team puts this guy out on the court to die.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    this guy. He's been very public about his distaste for the city of Dallas and the thought of playing here. He's only considering it now because literally nobody is stupid enough to give him a try except for Mark Cuban. I want no part of this. Just like I did during the brief stint they had with Derek Fisher, I will not be a Mavericks fan if he's in uniform, I will do nothing but root for their failure.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    this guy. He's been very public about his distaste for the city of Dallas and the thought of playing here. He's only considering it now because literally nobody is stupid enough to give him a try except for Mark Cuban. I want no part of this. Just like I did during the brief stint they had with Derek Fisher, I will not be a Mavericks fan if he's in uniform, I will do nothing but root for their failure.
    Awesome. Do it Mark!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Who you got us drafting at 2 son?
    Drafting lonzo, Lavar to ge new gm.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Drafting lonzo, Lavar to ge new gm.
    GTFO sn

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Rick Carlisle deserves better and it would be smart for him to jump ship the first chance he gets. Having to deal with this garbage every year is only hurting his legacy. What Pop went through in the Golden State series is what Carlisle has had to endure the entire time ever since the 2011 championship

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sorry, Ernesto. I meant lavar the new coach

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Oh just realized that's a Mike Fisher arcticle...So, wrthless
    yeah pretty much. He makes the most shameless clickbait headlines I've ever seen.

LEBRON TO THE MAVS?
    sign up for a premium account to read about this incredibly unlikely, farfetched scenario

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One year deal right? Couldn't be multi-year with his condition

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rick Carlisle deserves better and it would be smart for him to jump ship the first chance he gets. Having to deal with this garbage every year is only hurting his legacy. What Pop went through in the Golden State series is what Carlisle has had to endure the entire time ever since the 2011 championship
    This. Carlisle deserves better.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sorry, Ernesto. I meant lavar the new coach

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    yeah pretty much. He makes the most shameless clickbait headlines I've ever seen.

LEBRON TO THE MAVS?
    sign up for a premium account to read about this incredibly unlikely, farfetched scenario
    ORLY? Step one is done:

Step 2, max deal with Mavs

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No team is going to take on Bosh unless he has a 100% clear bill of health, which he never will at this point. The media frenzy would be absolutely devastating if any team puts this guy out on the court to die.
    that'd be funny if it happened, though.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You don't think about that. Just scan the box scores and hope his Minutes Played stat isn't like 1 or 2.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They'll tab some Media to lodge a story about how he shouldn't be barred from plying his trade. That he is an American and his dreams are his dreams and not our dreams. And if he does keel over they'll lodge another story or 3 about how "They're not really positive this death has absolutely anything to do with his prior condition!" Then the lion's share of Media will trumpet that angle, unless he's playing for the Lakers and then they'll drag out Bosh's kids and family members 3 generations back to condemn us. "This is a needless death of a proud black man. If he'd a been white this would not have happened. Oh."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They'll tab some Media to lodge a story about how he shouldn't be barred from plying his trade. That he is an American and his dreams are his dreams and not our dreams. And if he does keel over they'll lodge another story or 3 about how "They're not really positive this death has absolutely anything to do with his prior condition!" Then the lion's share of Media will trumpet that angle, unless he's playing for the Lakers and then they'll drag out Bosh's kids and family members 3 generations back to condemn us. "This is a needless death of a proud black man. If he'd a been white this would not have happened. Oh."
    Cubby cooking with natural gas today!

Thread Information