Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...rs-game-3-loss

Lebron getting a bug led to massive disappearing act.
    Genocidal GOAT Dad Killer getting a bug led to 38-point game.

today's NBA
    today's GOAT

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Didn't MJ whine that the Bad Boys were too rough tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't MJ whine that the Bad Boys were too rough tbh?
    He did.

He wasn't winning before Stern complied

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just when you think LeBron has gotten over how insecurities, he goes and does this again.

You would think an NBA player that drives around in a Kia would have more confidence.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Just when you think LeBron has gotten over how insecurities, he goes and does this again.

You would think an NBA player that drives around in a Kia would have more confidence.
    How is it LeBron's fault that Jefferson said he was sick? If he was insecure, he'd be the one telling the world that he was sick - just like how DK and Kobe used to fake illness and injury for dramatic effect.

Tbh, I think Jeff is telling the truth. LeBron has been dominant in every other game this postseason to date, and he did look out of it that night. happens. He still played - unlike Larry Bird, who sat out multiple playoff games with the flu.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...rs-game-3-loss

Lebron getting a bug led to massive disappearing act.
    Genocidal GOAT Dad Killer getting a bug led to 38-point game.

today's NBA
    today's GOAT
    Damn

today's NBA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didn't say that. That got on his team said it. He was not doing well that night as you could tell by him camping out in the corner not doing .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is it LeBron's fault that Jefferson said he was sick? If he was insecure, he'd be the one telling the world that he was sick - just like how DK and Kobe used to fake illness and injury for dramatic effect.

Tbh, I think Jeff is telling the truth. LeBron has been dominant in every other game this postseason to date, and he did look out of it that night. happens. He still played - unlike Larry Bird, who sat out multiple playoff games with the flu.
    thinking he didnt tell RJ to leak that out just so he doesn't look like a pansy admitting it himself

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    He did.

He wasn't winning before Stern complied

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Hey its a bad ass Kia ever been inside one?

https://www.google.com/search?q=lebr...pZMjVNIZGk4OM:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thinking he didnt tell RJ to leak that out just so he doesn't look like a pansy admitting it himself
    You really think that? Why would it make a difference in the stat sheets?

If you watched that game, you saw Lebron looking very lethargic, not really with it - a stark contrast to the rest of the series. It's plausible and at least he played, unlike half of the Spurs roster.

"today's NBA" from guys without a horse still in the race
    still out performed a fully healthy LMA
    salt is deep in this forum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You really think that? Why would it make a difference in the stat sheets?

If you watched that game, you saw Lebron looking very lethargic, not really with it - a stark contrast to the rest of the series. It's plausible and at least he played, unlike half of the Spurs roster.

"today's NBA" from guys without a horse still in the race
    still out performed a fully healthy LMA
    salt is deep in this forum
    I don't doubt he was sick. His need to justify his bad game to the public is what I find amusing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't doubt he was sick. His need to justify his bad game to the public is what I find amusing
    You've created a narrative then you find it amazing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've created a narrative then you find it amazing.
    it's just pattern recognition. lebron has always been overly concerned with his media/public perception

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's just pattern recognition. lebron has always been overly concerned with his media/public perception
    Then what's so amazing about something that's always happened? One lane or the other.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then what's so amazing about something that's always happened? One lane or the other.
    i think it's amazing that it always happens. i'm flattered that you're always so concerned with my opinions

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think it's amazing that it always happens. i'm flattered that you're always so concerned with my opinions
    You imagined that it happened, then you were amazed by it. That's disturbing for someone who wants to be legal counsel.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it's obvious that LeBron had it leaked, but I don't blame him, tbh..in today's media climate, he can't even miss a shot without it affecting his legacy with fans and media

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And of course he's concerned about public/media perception - he's a corporation. It's like saying Coca Cola is concerned about public/media perception. Lebron makes hundreds of millions for a large group of people, not just himself. What's amazing is that a high school kid handed the world on a platter actually accepted some civil/financial responsibility instead of acting a goddamn fool.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And of course he's concerned about public/media perception - he's a corporation. It's like saying Coca Cola is concerned about public/media perception. Lebron makes hundreds of millions for a large group of people, not just himself. What's amazing is that a high school kid handed the world on a platter actually accepted some civil/financial responsibility instead of acting a goddamn fool.
    He's probably the best example in the history of entertainment of a child star that didn't his life up, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You imagined that it happened, then you were amazed by it. That's disturbing for someone who wants to be legal counsel.
    why?

also its funny, i say he leaked it, DMC attacks. harlem suggests it was leaked, DMC agrees and explains why he would leak it
    Last edited by spurraider21; 05-27-2017 at 04:33 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's probably the best example in the history of entertainment of a child star that didn't his life up, tbh
    Folks around here won't like him until he's involved in a club shooting or rapes someone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why?

also its funny, i say he leaked it, DMC attacks. harlem suggests it was leaked, DMC agrees and explains why he would leak it
    I knew you would say that. It's shocking that you said it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew you would say that. It's shocking that you said it.
    shocking/amazing

i can watch lebron go for 35/12/12 and it would be amazing, yet not shocking

solid attempt though, give you a solid 4.5/10 on that one

Thread Information