Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I always have fun with this topic.

Kid leaves the NCAA as the all time passing efficency leader for a season, he walks right into pro football and precedes to do things never seen before, he sets NFL records, he wins SB's, he plays in pro bowls (MVP). His stats are second to none vs guys with his experience. And I come here to deal with 100% morons like this dummy CN.....wow~~~~

Everybody who knows the game gets Russell Wilson. He is where the game is going, a smart, quick thinking, mobile cat who knows how to win football games. Only a dumb ass kid....well on the one he....what a ing rookie, sheesh~~~~

In the next few weeks we will see Wilson ranked in the top 40 players in the NFL...AGAIN, he was ranked 17th in 2015.

How could anyone with even half a brain not see the greatness here with Russell Wilson. We have way too many know nothings/rookies posting here. Yes I can talk football on a whole other level, 50 years of experience will do that.

Now chirp chirp because you're stupid.

Rookie...hey Avante, the Falcons are killing the Pats, hahahaha...YOU WERE WRONG...YIPPPPEEEE~~~
    Avante...slow down rook, give things some time
    Rookie.... you old man, what game are you watching, YOU LOST THE BET...HAHAHAHA...YIPPPPEEEE~~~~
    Avante...be cool, be cool, slow down.

hour later...

Rookie...ah, well...hmmmm?..ah...
    Avante.... ing rookies sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 06-01-2017 at 01:32 PM.

Thread Information