Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Anybody read the ESPN article from Seth Wickerstienberg? some interesting tidbits in there for sure

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    yeah. I kinda love Sherman now.

I'd love to have been there when he picked off Wilson in practice and told him he ing sucked.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Every Christmas, Wilson gives each player two first-class tickets on Alaska Airlines, one of his endorsements. "It didn't cost him anything," one Seahawk told an assistant coach last year. "Big deal."

, what an en led bag thing to say.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Russell Wilson with all that money, a beautiful wife, a great life and the most successful QB ever after five seasons. To watch all the losers jealous of the guy, hahahaha~~~~

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Love seeing Struggle Wilson actually get some criticism for once. When even his own teammates know he's nothing but a mediocre game manager AT BEST, it's time for Media and his fanboys to admit the same.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Love seeing Struggle Wilson actually get some criticism for once. When even his own teammates know he's nothing but a mediocre game manager AT BEST, it's time for Media and his fanboys to admit the same.
    He's no Tom Savage or Derek Anderson, better?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    All anyone has to do is look at the guys highlights video and study his stats. It's all there and only a total moron like this dummy CN wouldn't get it.

Post Count
    All anyone has to do is look at the guys highlights video and study his stats. It's all there and only a total moron like this dummy CN wouldn't get it.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Dude, tell us all again about how Tom Savage is the best QB in Texas, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Michael Bennett

love @DangeRussWilson great teammate n friend and even better human .I was at his house last week and he gave me BBQ ribs

How about....

Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson looks for a receiver as he runs from Browns linebacker Paul Kruger in the first quarter at CenturyLink Field, Sunday, Dec. 20, 2015. (Dean Rutz/The Seattle Times)

The Seahawks quarterback became the first NFL quarterback to record five consecutive games with three or more touchdown passes and no interceptions.

Share story

By Jayson Jenks
    Seattle Times staff reporter

At this point, even quarterback Russell Wilson’s Seahawks teammates are struggling to find new ways to say the same thing.
    “You see it,” tight end Luke Willson said. “There’s really nothing to say about it. He’s just balling out of control, man.”

“He’s playing great,” receiver Jermaine Kearse said. “Can’t deny it.”

“You guys know what it is in the five-game stretch,” coach Pete Carroll said. “He did something that’s never been done before.”

Want more?

Post Count
    His recievers aren't going to throw him under the bus to the media no matter how poorly he plays, for obvious reasons.

I'm sticking with the opinion of Seattle's defense, the sole reason why the Seahawks ever win any games.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    His recievers aren't going to throw him under the bus to the media no matter how poorly he plays, for obvious reasons.

I'm sticking with the opinion of Seattle's defense, the sole reason why the Seahawks ever win any games.
    You have any idea at all how many 4th quarter comebacks RW has engineered, ya don't do ya?

Dude, are you really as tense as you appear?

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Russell Wilson with all that money, a beautiful wife, a great life and the most successful QB ever after five seasons. To watch all the losers jealous of the guy, hahahaha~~~~
    lol... a wife who's had children with other men before him... what a cuck

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    lol... a wife who's had children with other men before him... what a cuck
    What world do you wander aimlessly around in guy?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    How in the did Richaed Sherman get into Stanford? No clue how to act.

On too many occasions the Hawks' offensive brain trust comes out flat, and lays a proverbial egg. Anybody who watches them knows that too many times they spot the other team (even bad teams) the first two quarters, and then have to make adjustments over half-time before scrambling over the last two quarters to try to win. It's as if they spend the entire week preparing for an opponent that they still don't recognize at kickoff time, and as a result what should be relatively easy games often become nail biters.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    On too many occasions the Hawks' offensive brain trust comes out flat, and lays a proverbial egg. Anybody who watches them knows that too many times they spot the other team (even bad teams) the first two quarters, and then have to make adjustments over half-time before scrambling over the last two quarters to try to win. It's as if they spend the entire week preparing for an opponent that they still don't recognize at kickoff time, and as a result what should be relatively easy games often become nail biters.
    What NFC team has won more games in the last five seasons than the Seahawks?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    How in the did Richaed Sherman get into Stanford? No clue how to act.
    Athletic scholarship bro. You don't have to be smart, you just have to be coveted by the athletic department

He had a high-ish GPA but in a joke major and you know as a star football player he got passed along for that.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Like the Buccaneers loss last year. Could not recover after spotting Mike Evans two touchdowns on the first two drives.

, how about the Buccaneers game from 2013? They came into the Seahawks' toilet-bowl stadium of immortality 0-7, started the game 21-0 and the Seahawks just narrowly came back to win in OT. That was their championship season, fwiw.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Good read tbh

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    another franchise destroyed by the Patriots

How long is the list?

Raiders
    Rams
    Panthers
    ans
    Eagles
    Chargers
    Seahawks
    Falcons (pending)

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

How long is the list?

Raiders
    Rams
    Panthers
    ans
    Eagles
    Chargers
    Seahawks
    Falcons (pending)
    pats didnt destroy the raiders... gruden and the bucs did

also al davis' senility

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    destroyed the Panthers more than the Pats ever could imo.

Post Count

How long is the list?

Raiders
    Rams
    Panthers
    ans
    Eagles
    Chargers
    Seahawks
    Falcons (pending)
    Struggle Wilson destroyed the Seahawks, not the Patriots. Seattle wins that Super Bowl if they hand it off to Lynch instead of trying to make Struggle the hero.

And the Chargers were destroyed the moment the Spanos family bought the team, decades before the Patriots had any fans.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Struggle Wilson destroyed the Seahawks, not the Patriots. Seattle wins that Super Bowl if they hand it off to Lynch instead of trying to make Struggle the hero.

And the Chargers were destroyed the moment the Spanos family bought the team, decades before the Patriots had any fans.
    Dummy too stupid to realize if not for Russell Wilson the Seahawks aren't even in the SB.

His level of moron should be illegal.

I get you won't understand this but here goes.....

It was the 19th time Wilson has led a drive to win a game in the fourth quarter or overtime since 2012, the most in the NFL in that span.

It was the 14th time Wilson did so in a game in which the Seahawks trailed in the fourth quarter (the Seahawks count five games in which they were tied in the fourth-quarter as comeback drives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What amazes me about you is every game we see the guy play the announcers go on and on about how great the guy is.....you don't hear all that? Dude, are you really just an idiot?

Stupid, we are down to the top 40 players in the NFL for 2016, still no Russell Wilson.

Dummy, will you ever figure out I;ve seen them all for over 50 years and know the game? I have never seen a better ....young....QB than Russell Wilson.

Stupid, you got some mental problems, dead serious.
    Last edited by Avante; 05-31-2017 at 11:15 PM.

Thread Information