Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    As you totally ignore calling him a little back and a scatback.

Dude, why did you call him little when he's every bit as big as Lynch, well? And what 217 pound RB is "scatback" that is DeAnthony Thomas, Darren Sproles, "Mini" Mac Herron, Max Andeson, Buddy Young, Howard Stevens....ok?

Tired of you never admitting when you're wrong.
    He's 5'9" at most, not 5'10". Lynch is closer to 6'0" than 5'11".

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He's 5'9" at most, not 5'10". Lynch is closer to 6'0" than 5'11".
    Ya just can't do it can ya slugger. Ya totally blew it and like our bet ya can never just accept defeat, wow~~~

Thomas Rawls is a 217 pound RB only an idiot would call him small, or a scatback, ok guy?

Dude, have you ever just....yep, I was wrong.....well?

This is off his college site.

Class:
    Junior
    Hometown:
    Flint, Mich.
    High School:
    Flint Northern
    Height / Weight:
    5-10 / 217
    Position:
    RB
    Ok guy, show me anything that has him at 5-9? Don't just make up, ok? I have showed you two different sources saying...5-10 217.....your turn.
    Last edited by Avante; 06-14-2017 at 02:40 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Three to one.

Player Background

Thomas Rawls is a 5-10, 219-pound Running Back from Flint, MI. He has committed to Michigan Wolverines.

Bur...it's not about his height it's about his thickness and weight. He is a solid 215-218 pounder, that is not a small back, that is no scatback....ok?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Three to one.

Player Background

Thomas Rawls is a 5-10, 219-pound Running Back from Flint, MI. He has committed to Michigan Wolverines.

Bur...it's not about his height it's about his thickness and weight. He is a solid 215-218 pounder, that is not a small back, that is no scatback....ok?
    It's about in the Ryan Mathews category, a tweener back. Still an east-west guy so he RUNS like a scatback more-so than his weight would say.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dude, look at this...

Ryan Mathews #24 RB
    Philadelphia Eagles | Official Team Site
    Height: 6-0 Weight: 220 Age: 29
    Born: 10/10/1987 Riverside , CA
    College: Fresno State
    Experience: 8th season
    High School: West HS [Bakersfield,

Mathews is 6 foot tall 220, ok? Why would you tell me Rawls was a small back then compare him to a guy the size of Mathews (who I saw play while he was in HS) Dude, there is nothing small/scatback about Rawls,ok? So just admit ya don't have a ing clue, ok?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    look at the first play

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Rawls is an eluder, not a line enforcer like Lynch. Forget weight, it's all about running style.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Rawls is an eluder, not a line enforcer like Lynch. Forget weight, it's all about running style.
    When do you say this...

Ok ok he's not a small back or a scatback, yep, I was wrong.

Well?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    When do you say this...

Ok ok he's not a small back or a scatback, yep, I was wrong.

Well?
    Scatback is more about running style than weight, tbh. Lynch might be the same weight but he's a lot more muscle/upper body strength and could easily beat Rawls in any kind of a power match, even if Rawls weighs 2 pounds more, tbh...

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Scatback is more about running style than weight, tbh. Lynch might be the same weight but he's a lot more muscle/upper body strength and could easily beat Rawls in any kind of a power match, even if Rawls weighs 2 pounds more, tbh...
    How many ways are you going to dance around this?

Dude, you told me that Rawls was a little back, right? Since when did 5-10 217 pounds become a small back, well? Answer that question.

And no a scatback is not about running style it's about a small quick back mostly used on out in space type plays. A guy who is more shuck and jive than boom....ok?

Dude. why did you tell me a 5-10 217 RB was little...well? Answer that question, ok?

Now watch this guy do everything but admit he was wrong...sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'll admit I was wrong about one thing: last year when I said you weren't a weird old man.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'll admit I was wrong about one thing: last year when I said you weren't a weird old man.
    What's really weird little man is trying to sell a 5-10 217 RB as...little....then calling him a scatback....hahahaha~~~~

Dude, will you ever man up and admit you were 100% wrong about this? You can't do it can ya half pint?

You did give me a big laugh however, watching you....YES YIPPPEEEEEE THE FALCONS ARE KICKING ASS, GOOD BYE AVANTE....hahahaha!!!!!! What an idiot, sheesh~~~ I wish I hadn't felt sorry for ya and let ya off the hook, you talk too ing much guy...ok?

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Thank you Mr. Kearse. You made some great plays that got us some thrills. May you survive the doldrums that is the NY Jets. Sheldon Richardson on the DL? Whoa.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Oh, and RIP Spur-Addict

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thank you Mr. Kearse. You made some great plays that got us some thrills. May you survive the doldrums that is the NY Jets. Sheldon Richardson on the DL? Whoa.
    Struggle needs more help.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The Seahawks have never been as strong on offense as they will be this season.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    what did they gain on offense other than Lacy? They lost their physical wideout, gained... ?

Defense on the other hand will be #1 in the NFL. LOB should be healthier than last year and defensive line has never been better in the RW/LOB era. They have just about a perfect defense, but who is their 2nd outside cornerback? Why'd they get rid of Tremaine Brock?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I expect Seattle to lose week 1 but be 13-3 overall. Their AFC schedule is piss-easy and their division is otherwise bad.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    This team should seriously consider trading their 2 most expensive skill players (Baldwin and Graham) for 2 expensive, high quality offensive lineman, including at least one quality tackle. Throw in a draft pick if necessary.

I have no idea whatsoever why they wasted money on 2 expensive guys like that when their formula in 2013 to win the championship was going with average and young, cheap and talented (but replaceable) offensive skill players but winning games big time in the trenches. Complete brainfart by Schneider, as was the Jimmy Graham trade. If it ain't broke -- don't fix it, OKAY?

Seattle 2013 and New England 2016 proved that you don't need a particularly great core of receivers/catching tight ends to win championships.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Remember when Seattle beat AZ 52-0 and then the Bills on the road 50-17 in back to back weeks? That seems light years ago.

I suggest the Seahawks trade their 1st next year for LT Joe Thomas... asap.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count

Remember when Seattle beat AZ 52-0 and then the Bills on the road 50-17 in back to back weeks? That seems light years ago.

That still doesn't cover the right side. The inability to build on the OL is coming home to roost. ty play for RW and they barely got past a 49ers team that had 15 yards passing from Hoyer. This D might murder the offense if it doesn't rectify the ty play.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That still doesn't cover the right side. The inability to build on the OL is coming home to roost. ty play for RW and they barely got past a 49ers team that had 15 yards passing from Hoyer. This D might murder the offense if it doesn't rectify the ty play.
    Tons of elite teams don't have the luxury on an elite pass blocking RT, but at minimum you want a mauler who can punish in the run game on that side.

Seattle never had a halfway decent RT since the start of the RW era. In the back to back Super Bowl era it was Breno Giacomini rotating with someone named McQuistan. Yeah, who the are those guys? They're out of the league now I'm pretty sure...

RG Sweezy was a good run blocker at times but got his lunch eaten in pass protection all the time... overpaying him to stay would have been dumb.

Okung was inconsistent, oft-injured, and not worth the money he got there. He was very good in 2012 (RW's rookie year) but declined steadily from there.
    Last edited by UNT Eagles 2016; 09-18-2017 at 12:52 PM.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    They'll be fine.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

When do you stop with this know nothing crap of yours? Every time you play this stupid what happens? GIVE THINGS SOME ING TIME.....ok rookie?

Thread Information