Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    When do you stop with this know nothing crap of yours? Every time you play this stupid what happens? GIVE THINGS SOME ING TIME.....ok rookie?
    I gave the Seahawks all of last year and their offense never improved. They ended up losing too many road games against average and below average teams because they couldn't score any points and that cost them HFA in the playoffs which meant going to Atlanta which was an impossible task for them without offense.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The Seahawks averaged 22.1 points a game in 2016, the Pats...27.6. They scored 24 or more.....10 times.

You are aware of their injury problems in 2016, right?

Dude, you really do need to cool acting like ya do ya come of as a know nothing....................SLOW...DOWN~~~~~~~~~

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Seahawks averaged 22.1 points a game in 2016, the Pats...27.6. They scored 24 or more.....10 times.

You are aware of their injury problems in 2016, right?

Dude, you really do need to cool acting like ya do ya come of as a know nothing....................SLOW...DOWN~~~~~~~~~
    Home and away splits though. The offense was flat out BAD on the road.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Home and away splits though. The offense was flat out BAD on the road.
    , they beat the Pats on the road, right?

Dude.....a healthy Tyler Lockett, Jimmy Graham, and more pass catching RB's than ever. Now think, ok?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    , they beat the Pats on the road, right?

Dude.....a healthy Tyler Lockett, Jimmy Graham, and more pass catching RB's than ever. Now think, ok?
    and high school JV offensive linemen. Pats just happen to not care much about pass rush, they're "bend but don't break".

trust me, I am pro-RW more than most.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    and high school JV offensive linemen. Pats just happen to not care much about pass rush, they're "bend but don't break".

trust me, I am pro-RW more than most.
    What you do that sucks is put way too much into......week to week. You don't appear to get it.

RW is an historically great QB, if we compare his years vs everyone else's at the same stage of a career.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What you do that sucks is put way too much into......week to week. You don't appear to get it.

RW is an historically great QB, if we compare his years vs everyone else's at the same stage of a career.
    look at my predictions for the season, I don't do much flip flopping week to week. Mostly just a game or two differences and looking not just only about win/loss but HOW a team won/lost, injuries etc.

RW is great and they absolutely needed to pay him. My argument is they should have found 2 great young linemen to replace Okung (who was average and oft injured) and Unger, and paid them instead of Baldwin and (especially) Graham. Graham has been a net negative for the offense since he came to Seattle. Not the same player he was in his prime with the Saints, and he's not a factor in blocking. Seahawks do better with a blocking TE on the field.

It's been proven time and again that big name offensive skill players are the LEAST important piece in winning championships.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

DangeRuss having to carry these scrubs smh

Thread Information