Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly.

Did your copy of Nier Automata came with useless DLCs? Mine did.

When I saw it had DLCs to download I thought it would be worth it. Bunch of trash stuff.
    I honestly didn't even notice if it did lol I'll have to check that. Didn't nier just release a dlc with more playable content? Or was it a just cosmetic crap

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly didn't even notice if it did lol I'll have to check that. Didn't nier just release a dlc with more playable content? Or was it a just cosmetic crap
    Yeah, costumes, and cometic items from what I've read.

You also have to have beat the game on multiple endings and have chapter select unlocked. Sounds like a chore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I saw that too but I'm guessing the majority are going to be enemy/weapon/outfit based and not actually adding to the game itself. I really need to finish the following
    Im sure a couple will be weapons and cosmetic , but from their announcement it sounds like they're gonna expand the storyline.. Either way the community is like 100k strong still and its free

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Check this out baseline bum

Sounds awesome. Looks like we're gonna be able to explore the outside world more in-depth now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cry Havoc get in here. Wolfenstein II looks freaking epic.
    Will check it out, thanks.

Btw, AMD at moving the Vega launch back. ers. At least Ryzen is epic.

They're having their bacon saved right now by the crypto currency eruption. Not only can they not make enough Rx580s, but Nvidia is also selling out of cards atm.

I picked literally the worst time in the last 15 years to build a new pc.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They're having their bacon saved right now by the crypto currency eruption. Not only can they not make enough Rx580s, but Nvidia is also selling out of cards atm.

Vega looks like a dog. I'd either buy a 1080, 1080 Ti, or wait for Volta.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Also, I can't imagine AMD is at all happy about ether shooting up in price. When the same happened with Litecoin they ramped up production like on Hawaii, only to have the bottom fall out soon after leaving tons of Hawaii chips they had to sell at a loss most likely. I can't imagine they made a cent of profit on R9 290s once the GTX 970 released and the 290s fell in price to $200-$250. The used market was just flooded with Hawaii mining cards dragging down the price of new 290/290x. Gamers couldn't get a hold of Hawaii back when it was murdering the GTX 780 for $100 lower MSRP so no chance to develop customer loyalty with that card.

I think the mining craze is probably why they pushed Vega back to the end of July. That's the last thing they want is those cards selling for $1000+ and then ending up on deep discount on eBay a month or two later once ether dies. Hawaii got a bad reputation for cards dying off early, likely due in no small part to people buying mining cards that had been running at 100% load 24/7 for months and then wondering why their used gpu died so young.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vega looks like a dog. I'd either buy a 1080, 1080 Ti, or wait for Volta.
    I'm waiting for a Ryzen M-ITX board with wifi before I pull the trigger on a card. That's all that's holding me back right now. No sense in buying a card atm though with prices where they are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, I can't imagine AMD is at all happy about ether shooting up in price. When the same happened with Litecoin they ramped up production like on Hawaii, only to have the bottom fall out soon after leaving tons of Hawaii chips they had to sell at a loss most likely. I can't imagine they made a cent of profit on R9 290s once the GTX 970 released and the 290s fell in price to $200-$250. The used market was just flooded with Hawaii mining cards dragging down the price of new 290/290x. Gamers couldn't get a hold of Hawaii back when it was murdering the GTX 780 for $100 lower MSRP so no chance to develop customer loyalty with that card.

I think the mining craze is probably why they pushed Vega back to the end of July. That's the last thing they want is those cards selling for $1000+ and then ending up on deep discount on eBay a month or two later once ether dies. Hawaii got a bad reputation for cards dying off early, likely due in no small part to people buying mining cards that had been running at 100% load 24/7 for months and then wondering why their used gpu died so young.
    Might work out. But man, the crypto-crazes are just nuts. I hope Vega is a beast -- gamers need someone to push NVidia.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I hope the new Metro is good. I found the first two to be somewhat lacking

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope the new Metro is good. I found the first two to be somewhat lacking
    Lacking in what way? You're crazy.

I've only played the second game though. Loved it.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Lacking in what way? You're crazy.

I've only played the second game though. Loved it.
    i just felt like it was tedious to play, the second was better than the first, but overall they got boring quickly for me and i didnt particularly like the way the gameplay felt.

Thread Information