Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

This some good tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he went to the Lakers you'd be posting about how sweet his semen tastes.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If he went to the Lakers you'd be posting about how sweet his semen tastes.
    I wouldn't know. Ask Amy about Messican !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't know. Ask Amy about Messican !
    Durant isn't Messican.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Durant isn't Messican.
    No mierda Sherlock!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That rebuttal doesn't even make sense

He left one contender for another contender in the same conference, eliminating his former team from contention in the process. But he says he didn't change the parity of the NBA

Hes chicken and a loser

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sure Cupcake

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That rebuttal doesn't even make sense

He left one contender for another contender in the same conference, eliminating his former team from contention in the process. But he says he didn't change the parity of the NBA

Hes chicken and a loser
    Mike Brown just waxed Pop's ass 4-

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    getting a broom up your ass by Mr Potato head

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

a reporter should print this tweet out and show it to him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    four straight lotteries? how many 50 point losses to the clippers?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    four straight lotteries? how many 50 point losses to the clippers?
    Playoff smack, eh? You know it's not a good time to be a "contender" right now, if you are not a Cav or Dub Fan, right? Even with a healthy Kwame Leonard, the Spurs were NOT beating KD and LeProtectedPERIOD.

Meanwhile Lakers are rebuilding and paying for past sins (CP0 botched trade, Nash trade stripped us of a ton of assets, failed Dwert Project). The answer? Tank for however long it takes. Now we have young talent, a manageable CAP, different ownership, and a new FO.

I'm good with where we at son. Meanwhile delusional Spur Fans think they had a chance this year. But hey, at least y'all won 50 games for the 2,000th straight year. Now you're shining shoes, like us. Ain't life grand?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

/ thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get a life!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Hey, he didn't sign with the Heat or my Lakers

What would you do - stay with ChuckBrook or sign with the Dubs? He made the right decisionPERIOD. It's called free agency for a reason son. -15 points for digging up 7 year old tweets like a betch

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Playoff smack, eh? You know it's not a good time to be a "contender" right now, if you are not a Cav or Dub Fan, right? Even with a healthy Kwame Leonard, the Spurs were NOT beating KD and LeProtectedPERIOD.

Meanwhile Lakers are rebuilding and paying for past sins (CP0 botched trade, Nash trade stripped us of a ton of assets, failed Dwert Project). The answer? Tank for however long it takes. Now we have young talent, a manageable CAP, different ownership, and a new FO.

I'm good with where we at son. Meanwhile delusional Spur Fans think they had a chance this year. But hey, at least y'all won 50 games for the 2,000th straight year. Now you're shining shoes, like us. Ain't life grand?
    kwame Leonard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, he didn't sign with the Heat or my Lakers

What would you do - stay with ChuckBrook or sign with the Dubs? He made the right decisionPERIOD. It's called free agency for a reason son. -15 points for digging up 7 year old tweets like a betch
    he was one win from the NBA finals

-25 points for defending chicken

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

not having an entertaining team to watch for four straight years

hoping on a whim that one of these draft picks pan out

Having faith in AIDs turning your franchise around

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Durbeta is such a fake-tough got, it's not even funny. Trying to sound hard with all those gratuitous curse words, but we all know he's still The Servant.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You caught det eh?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You caught det eh?
    Killed me....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's lying to himself. He didn't just switch to any team. He switched to a 73-win team that was already elite without him. That's the weakest free agent move of all-time, in any sport no matter how much he tries to spin it.
    Last edited by FkLA; 05-26-2017 at 07:13 PM.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's lying to himself. He didn't just switch to any team. He switched to a 73-win team that was already elite without him. That's the weakest free agent move of all-time, in any sport no matter how much he tries to spin it.
    He knows no one is buying it when he says it, but he's just hoping and talking out of his ass, much like all the other comments that have come from him this week.

This isn't a 2008 Celtics team that joined forces, or a 2011 Heat team that hadn't done it themselves(2006 was a long time removed). This team had went to two straight Finals and one a year removed.

KD will forever be a ot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're good with being a bottom three team in the league with no real talent to show for it while preparing to draft one of the biggest busts in the last decade on top of Jeannie Buss being your owner and AIDS in charge if basketball operations? Ok Fernando.

Thread Information