Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do they live in your group home?
    Or do they willingly live with the ISIS terrorists?
    Lol willingly

Its a warzone Einstein. Try to educate yourself

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What good is that fella? All you can eat buffets, walmart and black friday sales?

Whats so beautiful about an average americans life that its worth killing a few hundred foreign civilians a month??
    Such Bull ...

The average American of all age groups together dies in a car. We are more than willing to keep up this senseless slaughter merely so you can go over 40 mph and get business done.

Nuts and bolts:
    The US accepts risks on all humans, even Americans. We do it in the name of what? And don't dare blow off driving as something we must tolerate. Lower the Fckn speed limit and people you never think of would not lose their children. Make cell phones automatically switch off in cars and deaths of young people are drastically lower. The above VERY doable.

And this is a huge false equivalence blantantly displayed because I don't believe YOU specifically really give a about human life unless that life is taken via the US military. Putin is your hero... He's a thug. Cry us a river for the Russians whose lifespan is that of a third world country. You won't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol willingly

Its a warzone Einstein. Try to educate yourself
    People leave it all the time re .
    If they are captives of ISIS, that sucks for them.
    If they are part of Re Nation that willingly marries them and stays with them to aid in the fight, then good riddance.

Are you married to an ISIS?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like it or not the USA and the western world are responsible for the major achievements of mankind for the last 300 or so years.The rest,not so much.Fact is we're
    gonna have to figure put how to get rid of the population excess in the MENA countries, war famine and disease aren't killing enough of them tbh.The dumbest backwards morons on the planet are reproducing too much.The Western world simply has no use for them,they can't and won't assimilate.
    Look at all the stable ME countries,they go to extreme lengths to import all their menial labor from non-Muslim countries.Why? because they know poor religious Muslims bring their religious conflict ridden society/culture with them
    There are ZERO Syrian refugees in the successful ME countries like Saudi Arabia, Quatar etc because they have all refused on grounds that they are a "security risk" and yet the Western world should take these idiots when their own kind won't touch them with a tenfoot pole.
    If it wasn't so tragic I'd have to LOL at the inanity of it

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Japan has shown the way forward,you don't need endless immigration to maintain a successful economy, sure its economy might not be as gangbusters as that of the top nations but how much of that difference between is just the speculative/debt economy that is tbh only useful as a profit making tool to an elite wealth/banker crowd.
    Lower growth but a still very successful economy coupled with a peaceful/harmonious society with basically zero immigration.
    Japan has successfully navigated the transition to declining population and still economically productive society.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like it or not the USA and the western world are responsible for the major achievements of mankind for the last 300 or so years.The rest,not so much.Fact is we're
    gonna have to figure put how to get rid of the population excess in the MENA countries, war famine and disease aren't killing enough of them tbh.The dumbest backwards morons on the planet are reproducing too much.The Western world simply has no use for them,they can't and won't assimilate.
    Look at all the stable ME countries,they go to extreme lengths to import all their menial labor from non-Muslim countries.Why? because they know poor religious Muslims bring their religious conflict ridden society/culture with them
    There are ZERO Syrian refugees in the successful ME countries like Saudi Arabia, Quatar etc because they have all refused on grounds that they are a "security risk" and yet the Western world should take these idiots when their own kind won't touch them with a tenfoot pole.
    If it wasn't so tragic I'd have to LOL at the inanity of it
    We Invented everything

Typical Whitewashed BS.

Europe was out there dying in a Plague when the Middle East and East Asia we're thriving societies.

the Turk Conquered a large part of souther Europe.

But we have always been the best and best contributors

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    american reasoning

"If we hadnt sodomized and killed the foreigns younwould not have the iphone".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We Invented everything

Typical Whitewashed BS.

Europe was out there dying in a Plague when the Middle East and East Asia we're thriving societies.

The basic principles of human rights is Western even if not put into practice when convenient. And this is significant . Does not make us better, and probably was used to question the whole of society always above the individual. But there you have it.

As far as important technological advances, white folks need to read further back than 500 years.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol,butthurt mofos,the truth hurts huh?
    The Industrial Age,modern medicine,combustion engine, refrigeration and indoor plumbing

These things alone allowed humans to double their life span,no Muslims or other Eastern society accomplished any if this.
    In fact idiots go watch your Muslim designed TV,music or literature ...opps that's right there isn't any,at least none that no one gives a flying f*ck about lol
    To even argue otherwise is flying in the face of reality lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    american reasoning

"If we hadnt sodomized and killed the foreigns younwould not have the iphone".
    But why are theybwillingly living in Iraq and Syria

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol,butthurt mofos,the truth hurts huh?
    The Industrial Age,modern medicine,combustion engine, refrigeration and indoor plumbing

These things alone allowed humans to double their life span,no Muslims or other Eastern society accomplished any if this.
    In fact idiots go watch your Muslim designed TV,music or literature ...opps that's right there isn't any,at least none that no one gives a flying f*ck about lol
    To even argue otherwise is flying in the face of reality lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The more of them we kill the more of them want to live here. Odd fact.

War is , especially for kids.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We Invented everything

Typical Whitewashed BS.

The drone footage of your elders running a community train on a goat seems to defy your "thriving" narrative. Maybe you think thriving means still alive.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "In fact idiots go watch your Muslim designed TV,music or literature"

ever watched over-the-air free Christian propaganda channels in San Antonio, includes mind-closing Christ fantasy, made-up bull , "music", and "literature", and of course lots, and lots, and LOTS of merchandise and tel nrs where you can he to keep the venal pastors rolling in $10Ms.

Ever study history about how the Christian political machine plus the royalty was an oppressive, wealth-sucking, corrup oligarchy that kept Europe in the Dark Ages for a 1000 years?

Last edited by boutons_deux; 05-30-2017 at 10:48 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The drone footage of your elders running a community train on a goat seems to defy your "thriving" narrative. Maybe you think thriving means still alive.
    This, i can visualize.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "In fact idiots go watch your Muslim designed TV,music or literature"

ever watched over-the-air free Christian propaganda channels in San Antonio, includes mind-closing Christ fantasy, made-up bull , "music", and "literature", and of course lots, and lots, and LOTS of merchandise and tel nrs where you can he to keep the venal pastors rolling in $10Ms.

Ever study history about how the Christian political machine plus the royalty was an oppressive, wealth-sucking oligarchy that kept Europe in the Dark Ages for a 1000 years?

Holy you are insane for a sexual fascist. What a ing conspiracy, you alt-left, sucking re ed fascist wing nut.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Holy you are insane for a sexual fascist. What a ing conspiracy, you alt-left, sucking re ed fascist wing nut.
    looks like he's being persecuted

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just a lost soul, not a terrerist

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're loosening the rules for killing. This won't end well.

The U.S. military is going abroad in search of monsters to destroy, and Americans should be worried.

New changes to U.S. counterterrorism policy,

branded as getting decisions out of the White House and into the hands of commanders in the field,

are going to make it easier

to kill more people,

in more places,

with fewer explanations.

Loosening the rules for killing may seem like a favor to those charged with fighting the Islamic State (ISIS) and al-Qaeda. But in many ways, the latest and least bounded mutation of America’s war on terror may end up complicating, rather than simplifying, the job of our nation’s spies, soldiers and diplomats, now and for decades to come.

after receiving a briefing from Defense secretary James Mattis,

Sen. Lindsey Graham told reporters to expect “more aggression by the United States toward our enemies, not less."

Niger may be next, NBC reports.

With each new country and adversary added to the list, the relationship between the 2001 Authorization for the Use of Military Force and current U.S. operations becomes less and less recognizable.

Even in places where the U.S. does not conduct strikes or raids on its own, these “train and advise” missions involving hundreds of special forces members in places like Niger, Somalia, and the Philippines may quickly escalate, thrusting U.S. forces into combat with little warning and deadly consequences.

The proposed changes also risk further legitimating acts proscribed by international law, and

thus weakening international norms in which the U.S. government has invested much to preserve an order which overwhelmingly serves its interests.

Lowering the bar for taking the life of a person outside of (and sometimes within) a situation of armed conflict without due process should not be taken lightly.

This trend could at some point cost America’s relationship with allies who support American counterterrorism operations on the basis of at least some pretense to lawfulness.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...eid=47e367557b

The American Capitalist/Military Empire continues its descent into terminal .

============

Tillerson, Mattis: We don't need new war authorization to fight terror

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/30/politi...ate/index.html

... the MIC will just kill whoever the it wants, totally out of civilian control.

And you less rightwingnutjob assholes whined about Obama drone-killing innocent people?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boutons is likely paid by some foreign interest as part of a propaganda farm somewhere in a colder place.

Thread Information