Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clinton launches new campaign against Trump

Speaking before her alma mater, the former Democratic nominee warns that the president is tearing apart the nation.

She didn’t beat him, and now she’s suggesting he might be impeached.

Hillary Clinton is still running against Donald Trump — against what she says he represents about the worst in America, against his twisting of the truth, against his priorities and against his personal attacks on her.

Friday morning, she was back at Wellesley College, her alma mater, delivering her third commencement speech there—the first was at her own graduation, the second as first lady.

She was talking to the graduates about their future. But she was focused just as much on her own past, and the hardest, fullest case against Trump she’s made since last November.

Read More: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...nt-2017-238863

----

Dems need to run away from this as fast as they can, tbh....

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Could ISIS please suicide bomb this ?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She doesn't get it: everyone ing hates her too. Just shut the up you loser cunt.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

----

Dems need to run away from this as fast as they can, tbh....
    They are. That's why the democratic party is fully embracing the corpse of Bernie now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She doesn't get it: everyone ing hates her too. Just shut the up you loser cunt.
    There are lots of women and weird ppl that still like her

Its ing scary

To think that she even has .0005% of becoming the next president is ing scary

End of the world scary

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    They are. That's why the democratic party is fully embracing the corpse of Bernie now.
    Embracing the Clintons' geriatric pool boy doesn't count as moving away from the Clintons, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Its ing scary

End of the world scary
    Meh we're already there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much what everybody else said. I don't care what your political stance is, this is toxic and will continue to drag the democratic party down if she continues to have a voice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Its ing scary

End of the world scary
    Arn

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they should have voted for him last year then. He would have won. People were downright embarrassed last year to put up signs in front of their house for Shillary/Trump, probably less so for Trump but still. Everywhere I went there was a Bernie sign or two in every single residential block. And this is in Texas.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Its ing scary

End of the world scary
    If she'd a flipped 40K votes in that rust belt she'd be President. That's why she's not quitting. Not by a jugful. & why should she, there is nobody else with a chance, with a prayer better than she poses for '20. Bannon ferreted out that killing ground up there and sent Trump. Hillary couldn't be bothered to join him. She'll not miss a single thing next time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

She's obviously still bitter and jealous that she lost to what will probably add up to the worst President in US History. She has been thwarted 2 times, first by the unknown one term black guy senator from Chicago, and another time by a narcissistic, idiot, buffoon, who had no business at all even sniffing the Presidency. I fully understand her intense bitterness especially this time around. At least Obama wasn't a complete moron like this guy is.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's obviously still bitter and jealous that she lost to what will probably add up to the worst President in US History. She has been thwarted 2 times, first by the unknown one term black guy senator from Chicago, and another time by a narcissistic, idiot, buffoon, who had no business at all even sniffing the Presidency. I fully understand her intense bitterness especially this time around. At least Obama wasn't a complete moron like this guy is.
    The first time she lost to a guy who flat out had more charisma, and she couldn't run on the "elect me and we'll make history" card either. She lost to trump running on some social justice bull the majority of the swing states don't give a about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The first time she lost to a guy who flat out had more charisma, and she couldn't run on the "elect me and we'll make history" card either. She lost to trump running on some social justice bull the majority of the swing states don't give a about.
    No . Instead of running on how Trump was going to take peoples' healthcare away she ran on Trump saying racist things to Alicia Machado.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No . Instead of running on how Trump was going to take peoples' healthcare away she ran on Trump saying racist things to Alicia Machado.
    calling her miss piggy wasn't even racist

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But he called her miss housekeeping

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You say these things but you also wish she was POTUS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You say these things but you also wish she was POTUS
    Of course I do seeing how much of a piece of the one we have is.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

trending. Y U NO VOTE FOR HILLARY?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

trending. Y U NO VOTE FOR HILLARY?

Her emails remember.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Her whole campaign was her focusing around the women card. It back fired big time. The women who hated her still hated her after the fact. She needed to focus her whole campaign on how she would improve Obamacare. Especially right around October is when they announced rate increases. She ran the laziest, non thought out campaign that I can ever remember.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still can't get over her cold, apparently

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still can't get over her cold, apparently

im pretty sure she's dead. i remember during the campaign she had a deadly disease and wasn't going to make it to november

in fact she was so close to death that she was only able to make public appearances via body double. that's probably who gave the speech

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    im pretty sure she's dead. i remember during the campaign she had a deadly disease and wasn't going to make it to november

in fact she was so close to death that she was only able to make public appearances via body double. that's probably who gave the speech
    Can you imagine what she looks like nude, 21?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin's still talking about Hillary's health and avoiding Trump not being able to handle 1 day outside of the United States.

he's just exhausted after 1 day of traveling

Thread Information