Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    it's like saying what's up with USA basketball team being 90% black...

crazy dangerous talk.... fortunately France had the decency to not elect a dumb racist for president tbh
    you know something is up when of all people trump is the normal one.

Now I know y'all s always try to one up us, and I know it was god damned hard with us having merkel, but y'all s went for the A++ on this one tbh. Where did you pluck this weirdo? right out of the tranny room? 's even named Emannuel for s sake, you can't make this up
    me the western leadership is trump - farage - merkel - macron, can't even laugh
    Last edited by dfens; 05-30-2017 at 08:07 AM.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    ^ Brah we are on the same side, Merkel is a great leader tbh... macron as president is a great news for Europe or better what it is left of Europe.

The hand check was awesome, Trump failed to bully an European for once. The only weird part of Macron is his taste for older women, I'd take it tbh... could have been worst... unless you consider Lepen as a viable alternative

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    It's more like saying what's up with USA basketball team being 90% white, tbh
    wut?

US is 80% white and US bb team has what ? one white player...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    ^ Brah we are on the same side, Merkel is a great leader tbh... macron as president is a great news for Europe or better what it is left of Europe.

The hand check was awesome, Trump failed to bully an European for once. The only weird part of Macron is his taste for older women, I'd take it tbh... could have been worst... unless you consider Lepen as a viable alternative
    son I agree with you on le pen/trump/farage and other hillbilly magnets but tbh political strength is done through long term actions not handshakes to impress milf grannies tbh ... but that bolded part is . Merkel is anything but a good leader, without her brusseles wouldn't become such a bloated , there wouldn't be a brexit, neonazis on the street, bad relations with an important strategic partner like russia, a hugely tanking spanish economy, no massive up in greece, she wouldn't need to backstab so much politically.. among many other things.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    son I agree with you on le pen/trump/farage and other hillbilly magnets but tbh political strength is done through long term actions not handshakes to impress milf grannies tbh ... but that bolded part is . Merkel is anything but a good leader, without her brusseles wouldn't become such a bloated , there wouldn't be a brexit, neonazis on the street, bad relations with an important strategic partner like russia, a hugely tanking spanish economy, no massive up in greece, she wouldn't need to backstab so much politically.. among many other things.
    well son you know her better than me but

from an outsider, she and btw Germany is the cornerstone avoiding Europe to collapse, so yeah in that she is a great leader... Germany is doing fine in a very complex situation imho. François Hollande has been the worst president France had in his history, that was ing bad, dude is a coward and a dumb .

Macron is president for 2 weeks and already sent Trump to the tree of woe, hard to do better than that in such short period

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    well son you know her better than me but

from an outsider, she and btw Germany is the cornerstone avoiding Europe to collapse, so yeah in that she is a great leader... Germany is doing fine in a very complex situation imho. François Hollande has been the worst president France had in his history, that was ing bad, dude is a coward and a dumb .

Macron is president for 2 weeks and already sent Trump to the tree of woe, hard to do better than that in such short period
    should've avoided the office, would've made things much easier. We'll carry the load anyway.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Zambia outnigg'd Germany

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Zambia outnigg'd Germany
    wasn't even on TV in Germany, nobody gives a wouldn't surprise me if it were a friendly too, we play some crazy lineups in friendlies

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    wasn't even on TV in Germany, nobody gives a wouldn't surprise me if it were a friendly too, we play some crazy lineups in friendlies
    Are you tanking the Conf Cup as well so you avoid the curse?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    That won't be necessary with Ronaldo NT and Mexico in the tournament.

Has Messi won the confed cup before...?

Ronaldo soon to be Europa chmapion and Confederation Champion.

Come spin this Missty fans...

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Ronaldo soon to be Europa chmapion and Confederation Champion.

Come spin this Missty fans...
    Does the man ever get tired of winning and paying taxes?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    don't know, need to see the roster first. If the roster looks out of place then we're definitely tanking it. People in Germany don't quite care about the Confederations Cup, they see it more like a training compe ion tbh, so I wouldn't be surprised if we go with some weird team. We'll bring the next year though, but winning one in Russia will be hard as . There isn't a place on Earth where we'd have it harder. Not a single one.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    don't know, need to see the roster first. If the roster looks out of place then we're definitely tanking it. People in Germany don't quite care about the Confederations Cup, they see it more like a training compe ion tbh, so I wouldn't be surprised if we go with some weird team. We'll bring the next year though, but winning one in Russia will be hard as . There isn't a place on Earth where we'd have it harder. Not a single one.
    The roster says they even Löw does not give a .

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    The roster says they even Löw does not give a .
    just 6 players have over 10 caps and only 5 players are older than 25 (3 of which are at first selection) ... I can't even be mad, this is like pop benching timmy-tony-manu-kwahi against the heat a few years ago, Löw just giving zero s about this preseason compe ion tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Does the man ever get tired of winning and paying taxes?
    Apparently yes tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Has Messi won the confed cup before...?

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    would be insane if the U-20 World Cup final was USA vs. Mexico... to be played on the same day as the World Cup elimination game between the two nations... June 11.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    And now the same 2 countries are in the semis

Thread Information