My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    EPL fans : "boooooring"

I hate watching Serie A.

Staduims are always half empty.

It's probably bettern than EPLOL IN terms of quality but its not interesting.

Stopped caring about Serie A when Ronaldo left inter.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I hate watching Serie A.

Staduims are always half empty.

It's probably bettern than EPLOL IN terms of quality but its not interesting.

Stopped caring about Serie A when Ronaldo left inter.
    Ywah the old ty stadiums, except Juventus stadium, ruin the experience tbh. In most Serie A stadiums, fans and pitches are separated by 2 racing tracks, 10 fences and 5 bubble wraps

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    This is not new either. This has been a trend for quite some time now. But old farts will still hang on to their antiquated conceptions of boring defensive minded catenaccio.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    This is not new either. This has been a trend for quite some time now. But old farts will still hang on to their antiquated conceptions of boring defensive minded catenaccio.
    This

No.

Most casuals just don't watch the Serie anymore because there's zero storylines. Inter and AC is a dead rivalry for most casuals.

Also, a lot of EPLOL and La Liga rejects.

It's just a league voidnpf entertainemnt.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Ref scandal killed Serie A tbh. Used to love watching the league, Inter was my team to follow (Adriano, Martins, Stankovic, Cambiasso, Vieri, Córdoba ).

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    No.

Most casuals just don't watch the Serie anymore because there's zero storylines. Inter and AC is a dead rivalry for most casuals.

I'm not saying the league as a whole isn't boring right now with all that Juve dominance, I'm just talking about folks still clinging to the idea that in the Italian league a boring defensive style is still being played.

I'm not saying the league as a whole isn't boring right now with all that Juve dominance, I'm just talking about folks still clinging to the idea that in the Italian league a boring defensive style is still being played.
    Really? Most folks I know acknowledged that Seria A has changed in terms of tactical approach. Imo, that's not really the reason even if there was a few idiots.

Realisticly, its the scandals and bad stories that make Serie A a bore.

It's not the end of the world though...If they Can find the next big superstar and keep him in Italy..Maybe.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    No.

Eplol and la liga rejects?
    Bacca left because Sevilla was too poor to keep him.
    Morata needed playing time and he wasn't going to get it under Unrotator (Carlo).
    Players like Insigne, Hamsik, Naingolan, Alex Sandro, etc are mercato targets (outside of Italy)
    Digne went from Roma to Barcelona, Higuain snubbed Arsenal for Napoli.

Thread Information