My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys over 9.5 games -129 (2 units)
    Bears over 5.5 games +125
    Bucs under 8.5 games +100
    Giants under 8.5 games +120

easy money
    lol no. The first one is especially bad.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Patriots -500 ($5k) - this line is a ing joke. Brady could get hurt and the Pats would still win this division.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    lol no. The first one is especially bad.
    Lol ok stick to your eye test-based takes and analysis, n I'll stick to analytics. Giants are way overrated and Bears are underrated. The over 5.5 wins on the Bears is actually paying out a decent price (+135). I don't expect it to win but it's worth a bet. Abd I don't even need to watch Eli crumble under pressure 30 times a game to know the Giants aren't good.
    Last edited by AlexJones; 07-12-2017 at 11:05 AM.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Patriots division (-500) 10u
    Patriots conference (+275) 3u
    Patriots le (+450) 1u
    Steelers division (-110) 3u
    Giants under 8.5
    Bucs under 8.5
    Bears over 5.5
    Cowboys over 9.5
    Lions under 7.5
    ans SB (50-1)
    ans division +220
    Panthers SB (20-1)

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Lol ok stick to your eye test-based takes and analysis, n I'll stick to analytics. Giants are way overrated and Bears are underrated. The over 5.5 wins on the Bears is actually paying out a decent price (+135). I don't expect it to win but it's worth a bet. Abd I don't even need to watch Eli crumble under pressure 30 times a game to know the Giants aren't good.
    Burrz are one of the worst teams in the league. Though the Vikings could be bad, too, and who knows if the Lions could be anywhere from decent to bad this year.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Burrz are one of the worst teams in the league. Though the Vikings could be bad, too, and who knows if the Lions could be anywhere from decent to bad this year.
    I'm not saying Bears are good, as they aren't.. But they're definitely not in 49ers/Browns territory. Detroit is bad though. I truly think the Lions are only marginally better than the Bears.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm not saying Bears are good, as they aren't.. But they're definitely not in 49ers/Browns territory. Detroit is bad though. I truly think the Lions are only marginally better than the Bears.
    I think Minnesota is worse than Detroit, though... at least Detroit has a fringe top 10 quarterback. Minnesota's offense is GARBAGE across the board. Except Kyle Rudolph being a solid consistent TE but that's it.

Bears quarterback situation is a disaster. Bucs were 4-12 (started 0-8) and 2-14 in the years Glennon was the active starter. And the other guy is a raw rookie in a solidly below average year for QBs coming out of the draft.

GB is going to go 12-4, I'm afraid. Even though I despise them, they and the Seahawks will have gaudy records because they play in two of the three most one-dimensional divisions in this upcoming year (along with the NFC West and AFC East).

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Colts take back the South

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    they'll go 8-8ish but the ans might be 9-7ish... Houston is going to be bad like 2013

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    they'll go 8-8ish but the ans might be 9-7ish... Houston is going to be bad like 2013
    Easy schedule, improved defense, and hopefully a healthy Andrew Luck. I dont see Indy 8-8 3 years in a row. Agree about Houston though.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Easy schedule, improved defense, and hopefully a healthy Andrew Luck. I dont see Indy 8-8 3 years in a row. Agree about Houston though.
    Bingo.

I agree about the schedule though, NFC West may be 1 elite team and 3 really bad ones this year with AZ losing half their defense in FA which was their only good thing last year.

Indy could be around 9-7 though, they're just not good enough across the board (o-line, defense in general) to win more than that, 10 is the upper limit but they'd be really lucky to get that many.

Go Lakers/Giants/Yankees David Stern's Avatar
    Post Count
    Pittsburgh's defense is way underrated imo. And they have more offensive weapons than anyone in the league. I can't take either the Falcons or the Cowboys over them. And don't tell me you'd take NY Giants over Denver
    Underrated??? They beat ty offenses last year, and then the bed badly against the Patriots. Who cares about their offense?? Big play O that always s the bed in mid-late January. Gmafb.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Texans will be fine tbh

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Texans will be fine tbh
    foreman arrested with a gun and weed.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    foreman arrested with a gun and weed.
    Non-issue. Gun was legal and the weed was on his buddy. He'll get the "now listen here son" by O'Brien and hopefully will keep his together from here on out.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Texans still don't have an offense. 2013 all over again, maybe one more win

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Non-issue. Gun was legal and the weed was on his buddy. He'll get the "now listen here son" by O'Brien and hopefully will keep his together from here on out.
    I'd hope so, but Goodell and his kangaroo court...

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    I'd hope so, but Goodell and his kangaroo court...
    Jaelen Strong got into a similar situation and that's how Houston handled it. Pretty sure they see Foreman as much more valuable.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Luck is done. Cots ain't winning a mother ing thing. Last place.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Luck is done. Cots ain't winning a mother ing thing. Last place.
    1. Indy 9-7
    2. Nashville 8-8
    3. Jacksonville 5-11
    4. Houston 3-13

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Foreman tested negative for week. So there you go.

Post Count
    Chargers win AFC West. Rivers finally has a stacked offense with weapons to truly work with and they don't blow the close games they did last year.
    Chargers already suffering a major injury to a WR

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    1. Indy 9-7
    2. Nashville 8-8
    3. Jacksonville 5-11
    4. Houston 3-13
    tenisee is going to be top dog and jax will surprise maybe even to the point of contending for the division. Clots dead last. Book it.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    tenisee is going to be top dog and jax will surprise maybe even to the point of contending for the division. Clots dead last. Book it.
    The most important position, by far, in the game... Two teams have it, two teams don't. Hence my rankings.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count

Thread Information