Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Brazil.

Not denying or accusing them of lies or anything of that nature, but why do Guys like Ribery, Pogba etc proclaim they're muslims and when they get back to Europe.

Alochol, boning models etc...Again I am not saying they're not Muslims.

It's just so weird

Feels like a publicity stunt but maybe it also isnt and is genuine.

Just funny to me, tbh.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    tbh you can be muslim and drink alcohol if you live in a free country and you are moderate.

I traveled quite a lot in Algeria (spent 6 months straight in Alger for work), Morocco, Tunisia and a bit of Turkey and Egypt, there is nothing worst than the hypocrisy of some Muslims in those countries. They don't drink in public but then at night bars and s houses are full of those great Muslims drinking like and paying for sex. Same dumb s who look at you as if you are the devil for having a cigarett during ramadan... worst human beings ever

tbh you can be muslim and drink alcohol if you live in a free country and you are moderate.

I traveled quite a lot in Algeria (spent 6 months straight in Alger for work), Morocco, Tunisia and a bit of Turkey and Egypt, there is nothing worst than the hypocrisy of some Muslims in those countries. They don't drink in public but then at night bars and s houses are full of those great Muslims drinking like and paying for sex. Same dumb s who look at you as if you are the devil for having a cigarett during ramadan... worst human beings ever
    How's the s in Algeria, Morocco and Turkey..

Can't say i'm not tempted.

Pricey?

How about the s in brazil?

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    How's the s in Algeria, Morocco and Turkey..

Can't say i'm not tempted.

Pricey?

How about the s in brazil?
    you find some great stuff... dat Persians are yummy, nothing cheap in tourist places in Morocco and Tunisia, now Alger is great

Brazil is a whole different world tbh... here nobody is hiding anything... Brazil is all about beaches, es, football, caipirinha, sun and rock and roll... best country on earth if not for corruption and violence, all the rest is freaking amazing... I love it.. no way I come back freezing my butt in Europe ever

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    you find some great stuff... dat Persians are yummy, nothing cheap in tourist places in Morocco and Tunisia, now Alger is great

Brazil is a whole different world tbh... here nobody is hiding anything... Brazil is all about beaches, es, football, caipirinha, sun and rock and roll... best country on earth if not for corruption and violence, all the rest is freaking amazing... I love it.. no way I come back freezing my butt in Europe ever
    Bolsonaro is gonna fix everything tbh

Dude is it true in Brazil, you guys got loads of mixed Black and White s..tbh, my weakness. I love them s with curly haires, and darkish skin with some caucasian sprinkled all over them.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

I'm not even mad tbh

A lot of hypocrites in those countries

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    I'm not even mad tbh

A lot of hypocrites in those countries
    very very true

My Team
    France
    Post Count

hope dat Reinaldo Azevedo gonna run for presidency tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    they only say that ...cause they wont want a kent rocking up to them with sammy7notes ready to go off on t hem

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    they only say that ...cause they wont want a kent rocking up to them with sammy7notes ready to go off on t hem
    son is that even English tbh?

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    son is that even English tbh?

I don't even know what the sentence is supposed to mean

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

I don't even know what the sentence is supposed to mean
    Come on now I think it's pretty clear

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count

hope dat Reinaldo Azevedo gonna run for presidency tbh
    Hope not srs tbh

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Come on now I think it's pretty clear
    tbh

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Dude is it true in Brazil, you guys got loads of mixed Black and White s..tbh, my weakness. I love them s with curly haires, and darkish skin with some caucasian sprinkled all over them.
    Yeah we do have em tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    140 and Brazil meet-up?

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Hope not srs tbh
    I do hope so

he will do a pretty harsh cleaning and finally eradicate dat PT plague...

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    I do hope so

he will do a pretty harsh cleaning and finally eradicate dat PT plague...

wow

I don't even know where to begin tbh son

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Only if he treats me like he treats his clients tbh

My Team
    France
    Post Count

wow

I don't even know where to begin tbh son
    you can start where you want son...

Priority is to kill petists and their queen Lula then you take care of the rest.. I believe he would do a solid job

Does anyone care about Brazil outside of Brazilians though? In terms of politics that is.

Like Folks know Dutertere in North America and most people wouldn't even know a single brazilian policy.

unfortunate..

When People hear Brazil, they think Soccer and Pussy...That's it.

Honestly when I think Brazil..I just think Pussy...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Does anyone care about Brazil outside of Brazilians though? In terms of politics that is.

Like Folks know Dutertere in North America and most people wouldn't even know a single brazilian policy.

unfortunate..

When People hear Brazil, they think Soccer and Pussy...That's it.

Honestly when I think Brazil..I just think Pussy...
    I can tell you in Germany people hear Brasil and think: corruption, mass inequality, daylight robberies, slums, football, beaches, rio, women. A lot of people had their eyes opened in 2014 to Brasil's reality.

I can tell you in Germany people hear Brasil and think: corruption, mass inequality, daylight robberies, slums, football, beaches, rio, women. A lot of people had their eyes opened in 2014 to Brasil's reality.
    Heard prostiuion is rampant in Brasil and that the number of middle-class families hasto dwindled to a point that you're either crazy rich or you're in the favelas. Probably a lot of exaggeration but still...I wonder if there is any truth to that.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    I can tell you in Germany people hear Brasil and think: corruption, mass inequality, daylight robberies, slums, football, beaches, rio, women (STDS). A lot of people had their eyes opened in 2014 to Brasil's reality.
    FIFY

Thread Information