Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    And Tottenham is in the champions league with a horrific 1-0 win over Newcastle. Helped by Huddersfield (away) staying up by tying Chelsea 1-1.

The first time the MIGHTY SPURS HAVE EVER GRADUATED 3 YEARS IN A ROW FROM THE EPL TO THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

If Deli Ali and Kane’s form are what England gets this summer, they don’t get past the group stage. Kane scored a very cute goal on a great pass but was otherwise not himself today. Kane needs a rest. His ankle continues to hamper his speed, strength, value in the air. He is not close to the same player. Deli Ali has had an overall dissatisfying EPL season.

Eriksen is by far the MVP on Spurs last half.

Anyways, looks like we keep most of the guys the big boys might have wanted. Just hope Eriksen does not get yanked like Modric. I wonder what happens with Danny Rose. He showed nothing to prospective $ spenders with his play after his injury. But Pep swept up Kyle Walker while Rose was better... I don’t even know if Pooch wants Rose back. Rose is another out of form player for England.And He has had plenty of time to get better, well rested.
    dele ali is trash son, typical y english overrated trash that is overhyped to death by the english tabloid machine. Kane on the other hand is a talent, too bad he has nobody to work with.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    u know whose trash onthe spurs? kane fellas,.... i take son over kane...kane has been hype up by the English media like his the best thing since slice bread...overrated as

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    u know whose trash onthe spurs? kane fellas,.... i take son over kane...kane has been hype up by the English media like his the best thing since slice bread...overrated as
    son please, he's the best english striker since shearer. good positional play, excellent in the air, strong, uses both feet, doesn't demand constant pampering.

lmao taking son, smh somebody give this clown a book about the game

Kane is overrated in a sense that hes compared to Salah. Which is flat out bonkers ridiculous.

But hes probably the best talent england has had since Gerard and Lampard. And the best english forward ive seen.

I always get for saying both Lampard and Gerard are a tier above Beckham. Smdh casuals.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I always get for saying both Lampard and Gerard are a tier above Beckham. Smdh casuals.
    lmao who says that son?, it's extremely easy to compare them : lampard > gerard > beckham.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Kane is overrated in a sense that hes compared to Salah. Which is flat out bonkers ridiculous.

But hes probably the best talent england has had since Gerard and Lampard. And the best english forward ive seen.
    well yes, salah is much better tbh.

lmao who says that son?, it's extremely easy to compare them : lampard > gerard > beckham.
    Mostly north american casuals.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Gerard is overrated as .
    Don't get me started on Beckham

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Every English player is overrated imho

Every English player is overrated imho
    Hmm

Scholes might have been underrated imo.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    dele ali is trash son, typical y english overrated trash that is overhyped to death by the english tabloid machine. Kane on the other hand is a talent, too bad he has nobody to work with.
    Way too early to tell on Deli Ali. He is very young, no way to tell for this short period. He is very talented. But consistentancy has the final word.

You would never see Kane with these consistent numbers without Eriksen. The Is the real Spurs must have. Mousse Dembele also had an incredibly good season at 31. Along with Kane these were the 3 outstanding players.

And A fart in your face to all the idiots talking overrated concerning EPL and English players when the only time you ever see them is a short stint in the World Cup or a stupid friendly. That white skin of Kane and Eriksen has Apoplectic all flustered. These white skins are THE players top teams would steal. What skin color do Modric and Bale have?

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Gerard is overrated as .
    Don't get me started on Beckham
    Overrated where?

He was an excellent player on a subpar team. Just like Mahrez is now. Completely different players except for the set striking ability. Gerard had a thunderous leg, was always a threat from the back. A great organizer and leader. This is what you guys miss in players when you don’t watch them. They fit in as great individual talents on a TEAM.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Mostly north american casuals.
    Says the Philipino ... are you even a casual?
    I say you just don’t have a clue.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Lol no defense in Spurs vs Leicester

Kane makes it 5-4

Mahrez 1 goal 2 assists in what is most likely his last game with LCFC

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count

Kane makes it 5-4

Flat track bully Kane having a feast

Salah with the record breaking season

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Riyad Mahrez is the only player to contribute both 10 goals & 10 assists in 2 of the last 3 PL seasons https://t.co/zxucxvkbgq

Imagine if he wasn't playing with rugbymen

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count

Kane makes it 5-4

Horrible game.

Vertohngen out and Sanchez told he was sitting. These are the CF for Spurs.
    LC... Their defense was pitiful as well.

Mahrez did NOT have that good a game at all. He had 3 one on one opportunities and was denied by Eric Dier. He was absolutely exhausted at the end of the game. Vardy was by far the best player on LC today, Not even close.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Riyad Mahrez is the only player to contribute both 10 goals & 10 assists in 2 of the last 3 PL seasons https://t.co/zxucxvkbgq

Wish he came to arsenal two seasons ago. But Arsenal is about 5-6 signings away from contention (LOL Arsenal board spending money)

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Flat track bully Kane having a feast
    Yeah.
    Just like against RM and Dortmund.

What do you expect him to do, quit like Arsenal? Just sit on the field. Btw he also had one horrible decision on a break. But watch the 5 th goal. He completely juked a MF much quicker than him. If he pulls the leg back, you bite... He is very talented as a CF and very slow the games after the injury.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count

Be careful what you ask for. He had Vardy, who despite his inconsistent nature, is sprinter fast and very resourceful. And 20 goals?
    You want Mahrez on a big fat contract at MU with Jose to absolutely suck the life out of him?

Spurs will take him and let him show off. But they can’t offer enough. He would thrive on this CL team.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Yeah.
    Just like against RM and Dortmund.

What do you expect him to do, quit like Arsenal? Just sit on the field. Btw he also had one horrible decision on a break. But watch the 5 th goal. He completely juked a MF much quicker than him. If he pulls the leg back, you bite... He is very talented as a CF and very slow the games after the injury.
    He's overrated. Nice player, but often left wanting in high stakes games (FA Cup, a ghost). Arsenal is ...so? Tottenham has been on a nice run with absolutely no silverware to call their own. Pottechino taking 'de-prioritizing' tournaments have bitSpurs in the ass.

I've expected Spurs to challenge for the league le the last two years, but whenever I talk to friends that are Spurs fans, they're content with top 4 trophy. So maybe you're Arsenal after all.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Salah with the record breaking season
    Liverpool will have to play in the CL qualification rounds if they fail to beat Madrid.
    Unbelievable...

Great season for Salah, he was a joy to watch.
    Another noticeable characteristic. The opposition even likes him and respects him.
    Liverpool is absolutely perfect for him with Klopp. They need to keep Mane and Firmino around him. The jet and the skill. Mane is inconsistent but he cuts open the field with his speed. He makes very timely runs and can do so an entire game, a tireless worker. Firmino is just classy. This is a good solid trio that complements and does not run over each other’s game. Salah being the man.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    He's overrated. Nice player, but often left wanting in high stakes games (FA Cup, a ghost). Arsenal is ...so? Tottenham has been on a nice run with absolutely no silverware to call their own. Pottechino taking 'de-prioritizing' tournaments have bitSpurs in the ass.

I've expected Spurs to challenge for the league le the last two years, but whenever I talk to friends that are Spurs fans, they're content with top 4 trophy. So maybe you're Arsenal after all.
    Injured and beaten up during the game. FA cup. Look what he did healthy. And he is likely to be a ghost with England unless the can turn Eriksen English. He is a true CF. He is not Salah, Messi, Ronaldo, ... he is a true CF. A much better version of Giroud.

Tottenham can never spend like Arsenal just like Arsenal can’t spend like MC.

The only real chance was the LC le year where the league was crap. And they flat out choked.

Tottenham can’t touch:

MC
    MU
    Chelsea
    Liverpool
    Arsenal

in spending... Im a realest.

I am also fully aware of the inability to win, just like the SA Spurs before 99...
    One can hope. Or just pick a team that can always win something like most on this board do. Or just watch two players, Messi and Ronaldo from week to week and continuously argue about two completely different type of players.

Thread Information