My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    City Refs

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Morata with the winner against United. Literally shaking.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Morata with the winner against United. Literally shaking.
    Morata scored but he was utter tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Morata scored but he was utter tbh
    Same with Benzema but without the goals...

United s and the Mourinho fanboys crawling back to their holes .. They thought they were "back" after the easiest opening schedule of any relevant team in the big leagues..

Reality setting in: this team is still not great and far off from rejoining Europe Elite like in their glory days..

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Same with Benzema but without the goals...
    I like Morata but he is worse tbh

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    United s and the Mourinho fanboys crawling back to their holes .. They thought they were "back" after the easiest opening schedule of any relevant team in the big leagues..

Reality setting in: this team is still not great and far off from rejoining Europe Elite like in their glory days..
    I can't see how anyone call look at that team and think 'Elite'. Lukaku is a known ghost in big games, their talent is lacking, Pogba is overrated.

Mou needs another 300 mill to spend before he divides the locker room tbh

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    I can't see how anyone call look at that team and think 'Elite'. Lukaku is a known ghost in big games, their talent is lacking, Pogba is overrated.

Mou needs another 300 mill to spend before he divides the locker room tbh
    Maybe Pogba is.
    But the relationship with Matic was working very well for them. It is now noticeably lacking.
    The right combination of players... underrated by this board.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Maybe Pogba is.
    But the relationship with Matic was working very well for them. It is now noticeably lacking.
    The right combination of players... underrated by this board.
    son pogba is dumb as bricks, he'll never be the key player everybody thinks he is. Super talented but not a winner.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    son pogba is dumb as bricks, he'll never be the key player everybody thinks he is. Super talented but not a winner.
    Son, Man U needs him badly because he works very well with Matic. Matic allows him to make mistakes and get away with it. If you don't watch the games, don't comment.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    You're both right tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Mahrez

Tottenham

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Mahrez

Tottenham
    Depth.

No more K. Walker and Danny Rose is wanting to leave. This wing combo gave Kane, Ericksen, Deli Ali tons of room in mid field. Rose and Walker were the fastest pair of wings in the world. The combination of the Champions League and EPL is too tough with the injuries all teams experience for a team like Tottenham. This is not Man U, MC, or Chelsea. It's a step below Arsenal and Liverpool. Losing Toby A at FB is now taking its toll as well. Ericksen, Ali and Kane are exhausted and without their wing tandem.

Christian Ericksen may be the most fit player in the world. But 2 marathons a week... No.

Take a look at my last champions league repost.
    Pooch has already conceded they are done as contenders in the EPL and will struggle for a top 4 finish.
    Last edited by pgardn; 11-28-2017 at 10:04 PM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Depth.

No more K. Walker and Danny Rose is wanting to leave. This wing combo gave Kane, Ericksen, Deli Ali tons of room in mid field. Rose and Walker were the fastest pair of wings in the world. The combination of the Champions League and EPL is too tough with the injuries all teams experience for a team like Tottenham. This is not Man U, MC, or Chelsea. It's a step below Arsenal and Liverpool. Losing Toby A at FB is now taking its toll as well. Ericksen, Ali and Kane are exhausted and without their wing tandem.

Christian Ericksen may be the most fit player in the world. But 2 marathons a week... No.

Pooch has already conceded they are done as contenders in the EPL and will struggle for a top 4 finish.
    Yup

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    Depth.

But still strong enough to top group H in Champions league, beating and drawing with RM and sweeping BD. That's that EPL depth for you.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    But still strong enough to top group H in Champions league, beating and drawing with RM and sweeping BD. That's that EPL depth for you.
    Needs to be both. They need to stay afloat in the EPL.

Tottenham's best players will be vulnerable for a swoop in if they don't make the top 4. You did not think Chelsea or Arsenal were better. Not looking so good now. Arsenal now benefits from that patsy Europa league group stage where their B team is good enough. Winter comes a little more than 1/3 through and the drag of how tough it is for teams like Tottenham become apparent. You have to have depth to do well in both. Especially with injuries that are inevitable.

Still hoping.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Also, RM did not take Tottenham's ability to counter seriously. BD did not either the first game. The second game, BD was flat out awful in their own stadium. Dortmund did not deserve to go forward, they have deep problems.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Arselol

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Watched a chunk of that game, first time all season. Only stars of the game:

1. De Gea, might be best keeper in world (probably had 15 saves)
    2. Koscielny (for United). He should go to MLS immediately
    3. Pogdance (until his idiotic sending off)

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Watched a chunk of that game, first time all season. Only stars of the game:

1. De Gea, might be best keeper in world (probably had 15 saves)
    2. Koscielny (for United). He should go to MLS immediately
    3. Pogdance (until his idiotic sending off)
    1. A lot of keepers look like Dassaev against Arsenal tbh

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    1. A lot of keepers look like Dassaev against Arsenal tbh
    I mean DDG at worst was already a top 3 keeper...you should go look at the saves if you haven't already tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I mean DDG at worst was already a top 3 keeper...you should go look at the saves if you haven't already tbh
    I did. A few good saves but Assnal shot straight at him most of the time

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    I did. A few good saves but Assnal shot straight at him most of the time
    They weren't clinical enough, that is for sure tbh

But still, lmao Koscielny.

Thread Information