Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    lol senal needin 3-2 to beat some suburb team...suburb team got robbed though

that midget wil , started aand the other guy gets sent of for retaliating after getting his jersey pulled for a good 10meters? wtf... senal cooking refs, killed the suburb team momentum pushing forward for equalizer

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    lol senal losing to newcastle who now won 4 straight games

wenger the wanker blaming fatigue...what a wanker... 120m spent on 2 holes

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Congrats Pep.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Liverpool FC
    Post Count
    Without a doubt, Liverpool is a more attractive team to play for than Arsenal.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Without a doubt, Liverpool is a more attractive team to play for than Arsenal.
    Arsenal = headless chicken

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    senal brand of football sucks man...its like barcas tic tak bull , all that passing but no finisher

senal brand of football sucks man...its like barcas tic tak bull , all that passing but no finisher
    They just have a defense.

They need a strong CB and DMF trio. Its honestly surprising how bad teams are at finding two good cbs and a DMF. Thats the true secret to success.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Mahrez could have won his 2nd le
    you Leicester owner

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Mourinho has again proven his brand of player treatment can lead to very bad displays. Man U was completely afraid of being out of position and making mistakes. The leader of the team sits sulking from the sidelines while the other players blame each other. They played scared to screw up.... With no real leader on the field because no one trusts the coach. This guy must be one of the best coaches at ruining players. They can clearly produce big wins, but along with that the mood creates self-doubt and some really really bad displays. Ferguson knew the whip and carrot, Mourinho only knows the whip.

The guy clearly has a system that can win... Just be aware he can destroy teams and individuals after his desultory habits set in on the team.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Mahrez could have won his 2nd le
    you Leicester owner
    No way Left man.
    The league was way way stronger this year.

Mahrez is a really important player. He just needs to be careful to be able to go to a team that he can be featured, that needs his type of play as a focal point. He could get lost on really big teams with an established way of winning.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    wenger the wanker of senal is stepping down after this season apparently...

still senal is going to be senal, while the wanker can go wank off somewhere else...

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Tottenham - still mental midgets, still allergic to trophies, and Kane is a fraud.

Tottenham - still mental midgets, still allergic to trophies, and Kane is a fraud.
    Amused said Kane is better than GoatSalah

Salah won PFA player of the year. @Amused

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Kane is playing injured.

MU did a great job bullying Tottenham.
    Gotta give Mourinho credit. He saw how the ref called the game and beat up a much less physical team.
    8 straight times the bid ends in the semis.
    But...

The top 4 is a real possibility for the third year in a row.
    For the amount of $ they have to spend compared to what is really the big 5, it’s a huge step up.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Amused said Kane is better than GoatSalah
    Its a horrible comparison.

They play very different roles for their teams. Neither team would want to trade off but Salah is definitely more valuable to an open market. He can do so much. I hope he can repeat his display. And I hope Tottenham catches Liverpool this year.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Kane is playing injured.

MU did a great job bullying Tottenham.
    Gotta give Mourinho credit. He saw how the ref called the game and beat up a much less physical team.
    8 straight times the bid ends in the semis.
    But...

The top 4 is a real possibility for the third year in a row.
    For the amount of $ they have to spend compared to what is really the big 5, it’s a huge step up.
    He shoudln't be playing then, don't care how the backup is. He was inffective completely and I've seen him disappear in big times enough not to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Tottenham needs more than top 4 finishes after the way they've been the last few years; they're just sounding like 2008-2013 Arsenal. Shocking they haven't won a cup in a decade given the style they play.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    He shoudln't be playing then, don't care how the backup is. He was inffective completely and I've seen him disappear in big times enough not to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Tottenham needs more than top 4 finishes after the way they've been the last few years; they're just sounding like 2008-2013 Arsenal. Shocking they haven't won a cup in a decade given the style they play.
    They just don’t have the money. Their style is probably why they have not won. Honestly winning the EPL when the entire league was bad and Leicester city won was a huge chance lost. The other stuff is secondary.
    Bale, Modric, .... If you are too good, you leave.

And actually I agree Kane should not have played in this game or the Brighton game. He was ineffective in both. Just leave him on the bench and go without a true CF. They had some success with that in prior games. And if Kane is in form and ineffective in a game, then Erickson or Deli Ali or Son will be effective. Kane is very good at what he does. Strong on the ball, get off quick shots with pace, good speed, good in the air, good at distribution off of gaining longball possession, endless energy on defense. He’s a very nice CF. How long he will be is in doubt because he plays with ankle injuries. Life as a star on a lesser team.

If you are referring to the National Team in disappearances, They are just not good enough the whole way through. And imo their current manager is horrible even though they have had some decent results. I expect Rooney will be granted permission to play on the team eventually.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Liverpool is screwing around in the EPL and could lose a spot. At the time of this post they have 2 games left, Chelsea and Spurs have 4. Chelsea still to play Liverpool. Liverpool could find themselves out of the top 4 if they keep up their poor form. They just tied Stoke 0-0 at home and were a Shawcross toepoke away from losing. Mane did not play, Salah had to play the middle with his back to defenders... that’s not effective for this team.

Three draws in the last 4 EPL games against inferior opponents. Only 2 games left and one of those at Chelsea.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Liverpool is screwing around in the EPL and could lose a spot. At the time of this post they have 2 games left, Chelsea and Spurs have 4. Chelsea still to play Liverpool. Liverpool could find themselves out of the top 4 if they keep up their poor form. They just tied Stoke 0-0 at home and were a Shawcross toepoke away from losing. Mane did not play, Salah had to play the middle with his back to defenders... that’s not effective for this team.

Three draws in the last 4 EPL games against inferior opponents. Only 2 games left and one of those at Chelsea.
    they're going all in on the UCL. can't blame them, it's a once in a generation chance for a team like liverpool.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    they're going all in on the UCL. can't blame them, it's a once in a generation chance for a team like liverpool.
    Its a well calculated gamble.

They havd some history of doing well in the CL while not living up to expectations in the English top division.

Its a good thing for Tottenham so I'm fine with it.
    Last edited by pgardn; 04-28-2018 at 03:49 PM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    was at the pub for 6hrs to watch mancity final game

then came the liverpool vs chelsea game, pub was getting packed hoping to see something

also senal was also playing, some fkn african clown comes in and wants the worker to put the arsenal game on the big screen where everyone is sitting watching the liverpool game, was 1 vs 100 scenerio, clown kept on hassling the worker..he was drunk also and wanting to fight everyone who was against him to switch the channel, everyone was like wtfgaf about senal and wenger the wanker final game... well that chelsea game ended up being crap match, the senal game finish 5-0...

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    And Tottenham is in the champions league with a horrific 1-0 win over Newcastle. Helped by Huddersfield (away) staying up by tying Chelsea 1-1.

The first time the MIGHTY SPURS HAVE EVER GRADUATED 3 YEARS IN A ROW FROM THE EPL TO THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

If Deli Ali and Kane’s form are what England gets this summer, they don’t get past the group stage. Kane scored a very cute goal on a great pass but was otherwise not himself today. Kane needs a rest. His ankle continues to hamper his speed, strength, value in the air. He is not close to the same player. Deli Ali has had an overall dissatisfying EPL season.

Eriksen is by far the MVP on Spurs last half.

Anyways, looks like we keep most of the guys the big boys might have wanted. Just hope Eriksen does not get yanked like Modric. I wonder what happens with Danny Rose. He showed nothing to prospective $ spenders with his play after his injury. But Pep swept up Kyle Walker while Rose was better... I don’t even know if Pooch wants Rose back. Rose is another out of form player for England.And He has had plenty of time to get better, well rested.

Thread Information