Mustafo

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    I did. A few good saves but Assnal shot straight at him most of the time
    Especially on the foot save on Sanchez.

Just bang it straight at the keeper?
    If it had missed the keepers foot it would have hit him anyway IMO.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Kos tbh
    Mustafo
    Bottom line: Arsenal played a whole lot better. They have a shot at top 4. Tottenham... not so much.

Bottom line: Arsenal played a whole lot better. They have a shot at top 4. Tottenham... not so much.
    top 4?

looks like wenger is right on track for the coveted top 4 finish. Arsenal fans must be very happy.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    top 4?

looks like wenger is right on track for the coveted top 4 finish. Arsenal fans must be very happy.
    Yeah.

EUROPA this year.

They also got off to a bad start, pretty good since considering.
    With amount of $ MC, MU, and Chelsea can spend... It's tough. Now Liverpool is putting forth more money. Then Arsenal. And lastly Tottenham if you look at ability to spend. The top 6 for some time overall. Big drop off after that. Everton spent a whole lot this year and it's not come together.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Lukaku

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Lupoopoo tbh.

At last you can't say he doesn't show up for big games!

Kloop is such a try hard. You are already resting Coutinho and you still want Salah to average 60mins per game?

These wannabe smart coaches are terrible. One lucky season and they start thinking they are gospel.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Damn, Pep owns Mourinho so bad.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Kloop is such a try hard. You are already resting Coutinho and you still want Salah to average 60mins per game?

These wannabe smart coaches are terrible. One lucky season and they start thinking they are gospel.
    Mane is back now. He was not good today but he is lightning. Klopp has amassed a bunch of good attacking players. He has lots of options so I guess that makes him easy to criticize.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Man U needs Pogba.

The idiot played beautifully last week then decided to cleat the opposition.

A player of Salahs caliber should not be seating on the bench for Sadio Mane..

Coutinho and specially salah are clearly a tier above Firminsho and Mane

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Salah's touch and speed declined as he got tired, noticeably in this particular game. Salah is having a great run and is playing a lot, especially in Mane's absence thru injury. Couthino and Klopp don't see eye to eye. Which is too bad. Liverpool is actually relevant again because of Klopp. But he will try and over manage. The interview after the game with Klopp was a classic.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    This bust-up in the tunnel at Old Trafford today. It wasn't handbags: Mikel Arteta was left with blood pouring down face. Bottles as well as punches thrown. Romelu Lukaku prominently involved, according to witnesses.

League is a wrap..City are just a class above everyone this season.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Mahrez has been on fire

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    League is a wrap..City are just a class above everyone this season.
    Yep.

Very consistent. But still some shakiness on defense.

They can be handled in the Champions League though if they immediately try to win the ball back after losing it. This is how they have been scored on. They rush to retake possession and get stretched. Or get caught piled up. But they definitely keep their spacing on D better than last year.

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    Yep.

Very consistent. But still some shakiness on defense.

They can be handled in the Champions League though if they immediately try to win the ball back after losing it. This is how they have been scored on. They rush to retake possession and get stretched. Or get caught piled up. But they definitely keep their spacing on D better than last year.
    Stones is injured. That's the main reason they've been scored upon. Mangala is dog and Otamendi is only half a player without his sidekick. But, as far as City goes, the best defense is a good offense. They don't give opponents many opportunities to score because the game is mainly played in the opponents half of the pitch. If you can't gain possession, you can't score. City will always be susceptible to the break always but unlike last year, teams are only netting around a quarter of those opportunities and those opportunities are far and few between.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Stones is injured. That's the main reason they've been scored upon. Mangala is dog and Otamendi is only half a player without his sidekick. But, as far as City goes, the best defense is a good offense. They don't give opponents many opportunities to score because the game is mainly played in the opponents half of the pitch. If you can't gain possession, you can't score. City will always be susceptible to the break always but unlike last year, teams are only netting around a quarter of those opportunities and those opportunities are far and few between.
    Stones is valued mainly for getting the ball started down the field. He is very handy with the ball. Kompany is back and they still jump on it. The point is, it may work in the EPL, but the Champions League? You are going to find teams that will absolutely punish this behavior without a clearly superior ball possession team. Which Guardiola had at Barca... I don't think he has that team now. He has a very, very good EPL team. And it's more than just getting possession. But taking risks to regain possession immediately.

I guess this is more of a discussion concerning tactics used in different leagues. Adjustment is necessary. This is how Tottenham won their group quite easily. They showed they can counter. Dortmund and RM did not respect it because they play ball possession in the EPL. So they severely adjusted tactics. Sorry if I strayed, but people just don't post much here.

Oh; and we will see this weekend. MC v. Tottenham should be interesting. Deli Ali has hit a really bad stretch but Son has taken up some slack. Meanwhile, Silva is scoring for MC? What the ?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Stones is valued mainly for getting the ball started down the field. He is very handy with the ball. Kompany is back and they still jump on it. The point is, it may work in the EPL, but the Champions League? You are going to find teams that will absolutely punish this behavior without a clearly superior ball possession team. Which Guardiola had at Barca... I don't think he has that team now. He has a very, very good EPL team. And it's more than just getting possession. But taking risks to regain possession immediately.

I guess this is more of a discussion concerning tactics used in different leagues. Adjustment is necessary. This is how Tottenham won their group quite easily. They showed they can counter. Dortmund and RM did not respect it because they play ball possession in the EPL. So they severely adjusted tactics. Sorry if I strayed, but people just don't post much here.

Oh; and we will see this weekend. MC v. Tottenham should be interesting. Deli Ali has hit a really bad stretch but Son has taken up some slack. Meanwhile, Silva is scoring for MC? What the ?
    Imo city are overrated because
    1. they play football in a league of kickball and their defense sees little offensive variation
    2. guardiola is good, but not great. His achilles heel is that he is too full of himself to realize that his system is situational, he has the golden boy syndrome like mourinho. Arrogant prick too.
    3. they aren't pushed constantly by rivals so when they'll meet opposition they won't be as prepared as real madrid for example.

still they're a great team, and definately have a chance at the UCL.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    hey arsenal wanker fans...

why do u clowns always play that turd 24 defender? alberino or whatever his name is...fkn scrub man

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    hey arsenal wanker fans...

why do u clowns always play that turd 24 defender? alberino or whatever his name is...fkn scrub man
    Bellerin?

He can run down almost anyone...
    The guy may be one of the fastest players in the world.
    He holds Arsenal's 40 meter sprint record.
    Arsenal has much worse if you would like.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Bellerin?

He can run down almost anyone...
    The guy may be one of the fastest players in the world.
    He holds Arsenal's 40 meter sprint record.
    Arsenal has much worse if you would like.
    son I don't follow premier league politics so I might be ignorant here but why is arsenal staying with wanker? I can't see a reason tbh

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    son I don't follow premier league politics so I might be ignorant here but why is arsenal staying with wanker? I can't see a reason tbh
    They are a hugely profitable team without being compe ive, a rarity. Why change?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    They are a hugely profitable team without being compe ive, a rarity. Why change?
    then it's on the fans tbh.

Thread Information