Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Wish he came to arsenal two seasons ago. But Arsenal is about 5-6 signings away from contention (LOL Arsenal board spending money)
    But now that Arsene is gone ....

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Way too early to tell on Deli Ali. He is very young, no way to tell for this short period. He is very talented. But consistentancy has the final word.

You would never see Kane with these consistent numbers without Eriksen. The Is the real Spurs must have. Mousse Dembele also had an incredibly good season at 31. Along with Kane these were the 3 outstanding players.

And A fart in your face to all the idiots talking overrated concerning EPL and English players when the only time you ever see them is a short stint in the World Cup or a stupid friendly. That white skin of Kane and Eriksen has Apoplectic all flustered. These white skins are THE players top teams would steal. What skin color do Modric and Bale have?
    easy call on deli ali son, he has nowhere near the talent of worldclass players but he thinks himself as one and the english media will keep making him feel like one. Also I've never seen him truly put the team above himself. So unless some miracle happens that's an obvious pick for the loser tag.
    kane is a true center forward, without service not much he can do tbh, so it's only logical for his numbers to fall without the one piece providing midfield play and service.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    easy call on deli ali son, he has nowhere near the talent of worldclass players but he thinks himself as one and the english media will keep making him feel like one. Also I've never seen him truly put the team above himself. So unless some miracle happens that's an obvious pick for the loser tag.
    kane is a true center forward, without service not much he can do tbh, so it's only logical for his numbers to fall without the one piece providing midfield play and service.
    You have never seen him is correct. He is very team oriented. But not as a leader. In fact their were multiple occasions he needed to be selfis. I have watched him play much more than you have... The real concern is he is very chippy and can get set off. He is super compe ive. You don't write off players this young who have not fully developed physically. He is a fairly tall kid and skinny, physical growth and strength could be around the corner. Requires no miracle to get more muscular with maturity. He has the skill and feel to be a very important piece on Tottenham.

And bs on the English press. He was roundly criticized and is booed at most venues because of his compe ive sometimes on the edge behavior.

And personally I'm a bit happy he had a poorer season. Teams are less likely to hawk him. If he stays healthy, he will have a much better season imo.

your last paragraph

yes

this is is what I said and is obvious... England has nothing like Eriksen. No depth to get away with a poor midfield. No true distributor who can run forever and just seems to never get hurt. Very unusual player. Deli Ali comfort comes much more forwardly placed. Dier placed back, defensively. This was the supposedly the spine of England and its missing a spinal cord. We will see who emerges for this role.
    Last edited by pgardn; 05-13-2018 at 01:56 PM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Alli is nothing special tbh

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Alli is nothing special tbh
    Not this year.
    What is special in your opinion?

Next season, we will see.
    He just turned 22 for Christ sakes...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Not this year.
    What is special in your opinion?

Next season, we will see.
    He just turned 22 for Christ sakes...
    special are the neymars / messis / penaldos / giggses / tottis / baggios / maldinis / zidanes / etc of this world ... players you see once when they're young and you just see the talent gap after them. Players that will win you trophies by themselves.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Liverpool FC
    Post Count
    Liverpool will have to play in the CL qualification rounds if they fail to beat Madrid.
    Unbelievable...

Great season for Salah, he was a joy to watch.
    Another noticeable characteristic. The opposition even likes him and respects him.
    Liverpool is absolutely perfect for him with Klopp. They need to keep Mane and Firmino around him. The jet and the skill. Mane is inconsistent but he cuts open the field with his speed. He makes very timely runs and can do so an entire game, a tireless worker. Firmino is just classy. This is a good solid trio that complements and does not run over each other’s game. Salah being the man.
    No more qualifiers for the big 4 in European football.

England, Spain, Germany and Italy all get 4 auto invites to the group stage

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    special are the neymars / messis / penaldos / giggses / tottis / baggios / maldinis / zidanes / etc of this world ... players you see once when they're young and you just see the talent gap after them. Players that will win you trophies by themselves.
    No way I would venture that...

No then.
    No way.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count

That already is in effect?

I thought it was another year?

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count

You are indeed correct.
    Thanks.

Spain, Germany, England, and Italy in that order with France (3) way behind Italy based on coefficients.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    No way I would venture that...

No then.
    No way.
    son I actually like tottenham tbh, I hope you s stay together in the war on corrupt $$$$$$$$$$.

Just realized Salah doesnt even take penalities.

1 Goal out of 32 is a penalty. Brutal.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    son I actually like tottenham tbh, I hope you s stay together in the war on corrupt $$$$$$$$$$.
    They will be playing in a new stadium next year supposed to bring in extra $$$
    Daniel Levy is a tough guy to get $ out of though. Poch has stated he needs players so we will see.
    In fact Poch says he is ready to actually win something so... He might consider leaving if he can’t get the roster as he likes it. Bunch of guys gonna be sold and replaced. Some are surprises.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Just realized Salah doesnt even take penalities.

1 Goal out of 32 is a penalty. Brutal.
    Good lord will you quit with the stats. He had a fantastic year. If Liverpool gets that production again, and Klopp cleans up the back, watch out.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    6 - No player has assisted another more in the Premier League this season than Riyad Mahrez has for Jamie Vardy (six goals). Wavelength.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Is Mahrez still going to leave Leicester?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Is Mahrez still going to leave Leicester?
    Idk man
    Dude has a agent

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Absolutely no hype about Chelski vs Manure final

So since Manure wins no trophies, I guess this was an epic fail and Mou is in the hot seat

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    But now that Arsene is gone ....
    they will spend money on signing more french cuck younger players...dunno why...

Thread Information