Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Oh well, at least they have Brandon Carr or whatever

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    At least they've still got Kyle Arrington on the roster.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    At least they've still got Kyle Arrington on the roster.
    that pile of is still in the league?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    He's like a wart who won't come off. Dude's been on IR for two years straight. I think it's a concussion, so I don't want to make too much fun. But that was such a huge bust signing.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    yes, aaron dobson is on the cardinals

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    yes, aaron dobson is on the cardinals
    Aaron Dobson - 1
    Amari Cooper - 0

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Aaron Dobson - 1
    Amari Cooper - 0

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    He's like a wart who won't come off. Dude's been on IR for two years straight. I think it's a concussion, so I don't want to make too much fun. But that was such a huge bust signing.
    easy to predict too tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Carr is worse, and that's coming from a Cowboys fan. The worst part about Carr is he actually plays all 16 games. And he's a free completion waiting to happen on any down. He plays extremely conservatively due to his molasses-slowness, always playing for the tackle after catch and never for the ball. He's extremely overrated just because he hasn't been injured in his life.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    and dennis pitta is done

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    and dennis pitta is done
    But that's not really a bad thing (for the team; it's terrible for Dennis), because the Ravens had an injury waiver on his contract. So they can let him go and take the cap savings like they should have done years ago.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    They actually got rid of Arrington finally. They signed Boykins and some other guy. I think they're both on min deals not bad to have some compe ion to replace Young. Damned shame he got hurt.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    They actually got rid of Arrington finally. They signed Boykins and some other guy. I think they're both on min deals not bad to have some compe ion to replace Young. Damned shame he got hurt.
    Carr. Lol. And it wasn't for the minimum.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Carr is worse, and that's coming from a Cowboys fan. The worst part about Carr is he actually plays all 16 games. And he's a free completion waiting to happen on any down. He plays extremely conservatively due to his molasses-slowness, always playing for the tackle after catch and never for the ball. He's extremely overrated just because he hasn't been injured in his life.
    Carr played pretty well last year, tbh. He's not elite, and wasn't worth the contract but it's no reason to on him for not being something he isn't.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Carr played pretty well last year, tbh. He's not elite, and wasn't worth the contract but it's no reason to on him for not being something he isn't.
    He always plays behind the receivers and goes for the tackle after catch, never the ball or *god forbid* the interception. I'm royally ing fed up with that type of player and am glad he is gone.

I'd MUCH rather play aggressive, get 3-and-outs, gentleman's 3-and-outs, and turnovers and -maybe- give up the ever-so occasional 9 route ball than be dink and dunked to death and hope to "bend but don't break" -- that's pussy ball and a sorry excuse for sucking.

With our #1 running game and top-5 overall offense, best Time of Possession offense the league has seen in awhile, etc., I think a Cover 3 scheme (with the right pieces in place) like Seattle's since 2012 would make the Cowboys the equivalent of the NBA Warriors for awhile. It's up to the young guys on defense to become those "right pieces" and the defensive coaching staff to finally get their heads out of their asses and figure out that it's actually fine to man up and be aggressive on defense.

Thread Information