Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    As much as I like to on Barca, Amused is right tbh.

Doesn't change the fact that Midget got carried by prime Xaviniesta

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

Doesn't change the fact that Midget got carried by prime Xaviniesta
    Let's get Chris Paul this summer, buddy

I present stats to prove my point.

Jessi fanboy: "but open your eyes"

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Stats can be misleading

Maybe Barca midfielders stat padded against teams this season

Lefty is an Africoon as I have been saying for years. Why people take him seriously is beyond me. Zero self respect.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Lefty is an Africoon as I have been saying for years. Why people take him seriously is beyond me. Zero self respect.
    Hey ho heyhowwewayo

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

My Team
    France
    Post Count

I'm serious. I actually have more self-respect with racist cacs than Lefty's type. No kidding.

Imo, he's kind is the lowest of low. It works if you're a rich coon like Micheal Jordan...cause by then who cares you rich.

Lefty is an Africoon with close to 100k post in a sport messageboard. Cooning is only excusable with results.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Ronaldo is literally winning with a striker and an injured $80M winger. While midget has Neymar and Suarez. Disgusting from missi's slurpers to act like they have the same amount of help
    You should make a thread about it.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    I'm serious. I actually have more self-respect with racist cacs than Lefty's type. No kidding.

Imo, he's kind is the lowest of low. It works if you're a rich coon like Micheal Jordan...cause by then who cares you rich.

Lefty is an Africoon with close to 100k post in a sport messageboard. Cooning is only excusable with results.
    As far as I know rich terrorist family exiled in Canada... not sure he even speaks arab tbh... just spending his money in an already rich country instead of helping the "bled" where he is born

As far as I know rich terrorist family exiled in Canada... not sure he even speaks arab tbh... just spending his money in an already rich country instead of helping the "bled" where he is born
    Hate people like that tbh.

If I was An Arab I would go back to my country and contribute my expertise there.

Now if you are from a stable economy who moved to a poorer country or the country has a surplus of professionals...its fair.

I know North Africans dont fall in that criteria though.

Also, not saying lefty is Muslim...but the vast Majority of Muslims are proffesionals that should go back to their countries and contribute there. No Racist tbh. No Donald trump tbh. I love Islam.

I just hate Islamcoons tbh. Just go back to your country and contribute there. Smh.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    tbh

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    leave lefty alone guys pls

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Somehow Ronaldo found a way to eclipse, if not equal, Messi's second treble

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Let's not get distracted from the fact that no matter how much poaching Ronaldo does most folks (and all knowledgeable folks) will always think:

"Messi is the best. The best there is. The best there has ever been. Possibly the best there will ever be."

Last edited by DAF86; 06-06-2017 at 12:05 AM.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Let's not get distracted from the fact that no matter how much poaching Ronaldo does most folks (and all knowledgeable folks) will always think:
    Cristiano just won the European Championship, sandwiched between two European Cup wins. Oh, and he won La Liga as well to boot. I think you should lay low on the salt for a bit because it's bad for your health.

My Team
    France
    Post Count

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Hate people like that tbh.

If I was An Arab I would go back to my country and contribute my expertise there.

Now if you are from a stable economy who moved to a poorer country or the country has a surplus of professionals...its fair.

I know North Africans dont fall in that criteria though.

Also, not saying lefty is Muslim...but the vast Majority of Muslims are proffesionals that should go back to their countries and contribute there. No Racist tbh. No Donald trump tbh. I love Islam.

I just hate Islamcoons tbh. Just go back to your country and contribute there. Smh.
    Funny part is that I'm receiving tons of for being a French living abroad tbh... France educated you but you abandoned her some French are Trump basics level. Well at least I'm working for a French company so there is that.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Funny part is that I'm receiving tons of for being a French living abroad tbh... France educated you but you abandoned her some French are Trump basics level. Well at least I'm working for a French company so there is that.
    I hear this too son, people always ask why work for a German company in Eastern Europe/Russia/Italy? these dumbass trump sympathizers and social justice warriors don't understand that the real economic strength of France and Germany comes from our compe iveness abroad and by working abroad for french/german companies you're actually doing more.

the only fair point is Russia tbh, you really feel that people hate you with a passion, even ing americans have it easier smh

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    I hear this too son, people always ask why work for a German company in Eastern Europe/Russia/Italy? these dumbass trump sympathizers and social justice warriors don't understand that the real economic strength of France and Germany comes from our compe iveness abroad and by working abroad for french/german companies you're actually doing more.

the only fair point is Russia tbh, you really feel that people hate you with a passion, even ing americans have it easier smh
    a friend of mine worked for Renault in Russia during 3 years, he told me that Moscow and Russia are hardcore tbh

a friend of mine worked for Renault in Russia during 3 years, he told me that Moscow and Russia are hardcore tbh
    Yup. Like I said, big difference between stable economies with companies abroad and Shirt countries like Algeria. Algerians dont benefit by having the Lefty's of the world bend down to ty racist whites but France, Germany do benefit significantly by working abroad.

It's a big difference.

The only possible way its accepted is if the country has a surplus of proffesionals ala China, India, Philippines etc.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    understatement of the year tbh, and Moscow is quite ok, as long as you don't go where you shouldn't go, well, compared to other (post) industrial cities (e.g. volgograd) which were hit hard by the 90s and early 00s.
    100 years of absolutism/ww1/revolution/civil war/colectivisation/stalin/gulag/ww2/cold war/yeltsin corrupt free market/putin/sanctions .. damn son tbh, no wonder they drink a lot..

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Yup. Like I said, big difference between stable economies with companies abroad and Shirt countries like Algeria. Algerians dont benefit by having the Lefty's of the world bend down to ty racist whites but France, Germany do benefit significantly by working abroad.

It's a big difference.

The only possible way its accepted is if the country has a surplus of proffesionals ala China, India, Philippines etc.
    son Algeria ain't that bad tbh .. well not nigland or warland bad, Morocco next door is quite nice tbh.
    If anything China and India have a huge deficit of qualified professionals and on a closer look you sometimes wonder how those societies still work tbh.

Thread Information