Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    son Algeria ain't that bad tbh .. well not nigland or warland bad, Morocco next door is quite nice tbh.
    If anything China and India have a huge deficit of qualified professionals and on a closer look you sometimes wonder how those societies still work tbh.
    China and India don't have deficits.

Algeria might not be bad, but that'd not point here.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    son Algeria ain't that bad tbh .. well not nigland or warland bad, Morocco next door is quite nice tbh.
    If anything China and India have a huge deficit of qualified professionals and on a closer look you sometimes wonder how those societies still work tbh.
    China and India don't have deficits.

Algeria might not be bad, but that'd not point here.
    India and China are not comparable tbh... India is China of 20 years ago but yes the deficit of qualified professionals was a topic 5 years ago, not that much anymore. Turnover in China was something like 30% a year now it is settling down, people are staying longer, salary war calmed down also.

Regarding China, I believe western people don't get what is happening there, most are still in the "made in china" quality and low cost production image when in fact China is slowly becoming a technological leader. We all talk about Tesla, Uber etc... but China has also their giant start ups sometimes even bigger but nobody heard about it: BYD, Dongfeng, Qoros etc... It is quite likely that the next electrical veicle leader be chinese. I spent some time in Shenzhen it's like San Francisco but bigger... China evolution is just amazing tbh fwiw

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    I spent some time in Shenzhen it's like San Francisco but bigger... China evolution is just amazing tbh fwiw
    that does look like a nice city tbh

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    that does look like a nice city tbh
    Shenzhen is a start up paradise

Biggest concentration of incubators in the world, if you want to launch a start up that's the place to be... You have there the best mock ups suppliers in the world, they use 3D printing like ... in a couple of weeks they help designing your product / idea and give you all the ressources you need to get started... mind blowing

Shenzhen is a start up paradise

Biggest concentration of incubators in the world, if you want to launch a start up that's the place to be... You have there the best mock ups suppliers in the world, they use 3D printing like ... in a couple of weeks they help designing your product / idea and give you all the ressources you need to get started... mind blowing
    Damn those shenzen suppliers At Ali baba always annoy me. Can't talk English.

I need to get back to the exporting business....Did you notice a hot product there. Maybe helpba out man. Share the wealth.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Cristiano just won the European Championship, sandwiched between two European Cup wins. Oh, and he won La Liga as well to boot. I think you should lay low on the salt for a bit because it's bad for your health.
    So? He won the lamest European Championship ever, by winning just one or two games in the whole tournament, and thanks to the guy who entered in the final for him.

I' know it's hard for you, being a Lakers/Kobe fan, to understand the difference between team's success and individual performance, but at least try to analyse things with a little bit more depth son. Messi bless.

So? He won the lamest European Championship ever, by winning just one or two games in the whole tournament, and thanks to the guy who entered in the final for him.

I' know it's hard for you, being a Lakers/Kobe fan, to understand the difference between team's success and individual performance, but at least try to analyse things with a little bit more depth son. Messi bless.
    Yet Messi couldn't win the Lamest compe ion ever ( Gold Cup)..He also cried.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Yet Messi couldn't win the Lamest compe ion ever ( Gold Cup)..He also cried.
    "Gold Cup"? What compe ion was that son?

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Damn those shenzen suppliers At Ali baba always annoy me. Can't talk English.

I need to get back to the exporting business....Did you notice a hot product there. Maybe helpba out man. Share the wealth.
    There are hundreds of products there and hundreds of incubators. Google and you will find.

One of the bigger name is HAX they have some great stuff like revols (custom fit earphones), I had a dinner with one of the cofounder, one of the best incubator on the place...

I'm guessing you're in the Exporting business too?

Man, I shouldn't have run away from the first sign of trouble a few years ago..Now I'm stuck with a Job.

Thanks my nigg..I'll check out HAX.

Damn, checking the website right now.

Some really cool products.

Would be nice if distribution was handled through a middle man. they have some awesome stuff there that I am fairly positive I can sell.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    I'm guessing you're in the Exporting business too?

Man, I shouldn't have run away from the first sign of trouble a few years ago..Now I'm stuck with a Job.

Thanks my nigg..I'll check out HAX.
    Im on the automotive industry business, the company I work for has a base in Shenzhen basically to monitor what's going on in this sector. One start up can disrupt the business as we have seen for instance in the domain of cameras and/or sensors so better be in the first to detect and work with the start up than being pushed away.

Im on the automotive industry business, the company I work for has a base in Shenzhen basically to monitor what's going on in this sector. One start up can disrupt the business as we have seen for instance in the domain of cameras and/or sensors so better be in the first to detect and work with the start up than being pushed away.
    Major props .

Looks like you're living the life.

Hopefully one day, I can be in your shoes inshallah

Having a 9-5 Job is soul crushing..Yours sound far more exciting but annoying at times I would assume.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Damn, checking the website right now.

Some really cool products.

Would be nice if distribution was handled through a middle man. they have some awesome stuff there that I am fairly positive I can sell.
    yeah they have some top noch stuff... the earphones are amazing, I've tried it... they fit on your ear perfectly then scan the shape of your ear and adapt the sound. Those start ups are usually looking for funding more than anything else, if they are still within HAX it means they did not commercialize yet or they just starting.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Major props .

Looks like you're living the life.

Hopefully one day, I can be in your shoes inshallah

Having a 9-5 Job is soul crushing..Yours sound far more exciting but annoying at times I would assume.
    inshallah bro !

My job is great tbh I don't complain... your young I'm sure you will figure out what is best for you

yeah they have some top noch stuff... the earphones are amazing, I've tried it... they fit on your ear perfectly then scan the shape of your ear and adapt the sound. Those start ups are usually looking for funding more than anything else, if they are still within HAX it means they did not commercialize yet or they just starting.
    Yup..Just saw that.

Good website to keep an eye on...

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    ya some of the products are gonna boom... have a look also on a start up called darma on health sector, application can be huge (monitoring of stress, health conditions of a driver of the passangers of a plane in a hospital etc...)

ya some of the products are gonna boom... have a look also on a start up called darma on health sector, application can be huge (monitoring of stress, health conditions of a driver of the passangers of a plane in a hospital etc...)
    yeah I saw that...Would be a nice sell to Hospitals around the city, drivers and other offices. I'm good at selling. I'm just not the investor type of guy..I wonder when they're going to commercialize the products and in what means and what price?

if I can get a solid 5 - 10 minimum dollars on every product, I' can easily see myself selling those in large offices and hospitals. I used to sell stuff tbh.

of course the higher the price, the smaller the target market..I can't imagine Normal taxi drivers actually investing on these or smaller businesses with less than 10 employees etc.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    I present stats to prove my point.

Jessi fanboy: "but open your eyes"
    That's what I have to deal with when I argue a Manu . Parker has superior stats across the board....

but Manu dives for the ball
    Manu just has IT. Doesn't show up in stats
    Manu's heart

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    The La Liga is difficult to win, because there are 3 big teams (Madrid, Barça and Atleti), another 4-5 teams that are impossible to win when play at home and no bad teams really.
    A third of that league is f'ing horrendous.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Never forget

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    i think the following award is still up for grabs since both teams look like going to ..

barca can win local league
    eufa is still up for grabs for both teams
    then u have the wc....

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Tokenaldo could win the next 5 Golden Balls and folks would still know that Messi >>>>> him.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Tokenaldo could win the next 5 Golden Balls and folks would still know that Messi >>>>> him.
    Until they look at their international palmares

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Team awards, tbh

Thread Information