Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    OP will grow out of this phase, eventually

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So this thread isn't a total fail.

Footballer Javelin Guidry just won the Cali State HS 100m in 10.13w. Putting that time in perspective, Tyreek Hill never ran that fast. But, it was windy so.............

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Still a better QB than Tyrod Taylor
    Agreed. Kaepernick is the 23rd best QB in the league, F.A. status notwithstanding. Would put Taylor later in the 20s.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It was funny last season watching a lot of people saying all the right things while thinking....what an idiot.

If I'd been his coach....

Coach Avante....have a seat, ok here;s the deal Colin, come Sundays you are in the work place, ok? All you should be focusing on is the job, ok? It is not the time or place for your personal non football opinions, ok? There will be no more disrespecting the anthem. yep, fake it if ya have to but you will stand and play along. Now do we have an undestanding?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It was funny last season watching a lot of people saying all the right things while thinking....what an idiot.

If I'd been his coach....

Coach Avante....have a seat, ok here;s the deal Colin, come Sundays you are in the work place, ok? All you should be focusing on is the job, ok? It is not the time or place for your personal non football opinions, ok? There will be no more disrespecting the anthem. yep, fake it if ya have to but you will stand and play along. Now do we have an undestanding?
    yeah, he didn't exactly have to stand with his hand over his heart, either.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    yeah, he didn't exactly have to stand with his hand over his heart, either.
    How he was allowed to pull that bull off...??? We have TONS of vets here who fought for this country, so some football player to be dumping on the anthem, he's lucky somebody didn;'t kick his ass.

I doubt the guy knows anything about just what did happen in the slave trade. He needs to blame the black man for all these problems.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    ^

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Translation

Avante telling it like it really is yet again.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    "All he needs to do is cut his hair. Then he will get signed."

--Dog Killer

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If it weren't for The Kneeling, would Kaepernick have a job?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    in all likelihood, yeah. he didnt have that bad a year last season, and he's at the very least backup-caliber

but you always take that risk when you are politically outspoken and not a great player

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Spurraider said it best. Not a starting job in all likelihood. Is he better than someone like Tyrod Taylor? Probably, yes. But there really aren't many starting roles up for grabs. New York Jets comes to mind. Seattle as a backup to Wilson would have been interesting, they know each other like books and Kaepernick was one of the few who consistently had success against the Seattle defense in his youth on the 49ers.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    in all likelihood, yeah. he didnt have that bad a year last season, and he's at the very least backup-caliber

but you always take that risk when you are politically outspoken and not a great player
    Yep.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Tom Brady could come out and say something way worse and be just fine.

The GOAT could say, "There is an over population problem in America. Therefore, I'm for the murdering of newborn babies." The Patriots might let him go...but the Bills would sign him the very next day. That's because he's a great QB. When you're mediocre like Crapernick...you're not afforded that opportunity.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Tom Brady could come out and say something way worse and be just fine.

The GOAT could say, "There is an over population problem in America. Therefore, I'm for the murdering of newborn babies." The Patriots might let him go...but the Bills would sign him the very next day. That's because he's a great QB. When you're mediocre like Crapernick...you're not afforded that opportunity.
    True. And fall off he did. Because who in their right mind would label him as "average" or "mediocre" in, say, 2013?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What was the idiot thinking? You do not mess around with the national anthem in this country. EVERYBODY...has some relative who fought/died for this country and to have some millionaire who never worked a day in his life disrepecting like that.....stupid.

And.....if I'd been on the Niners I'd...."if you play that bull one more time I'm kicking your ass....got it?"

I hope nobody gives this prick a shot.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What was the idiot thinking? You do not mess around with the national anthem in this country. EVERYBODY...has some relative who fought/died for this country and to have some millionaire who never worked a day in his life disrepecting like that.....stupid.

And.....if I'd been on the Niners I'd...."if you play that bull one more time I'm kicking your ass....got it?"

I hope nobody gives this prick a shot.
    Including the (white) couple who had the heart to adopt a black kid 20-something years ago instead of him going through orphanages, foster homes and the street life as a kid.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Including the (white) couple who had the heart to adopt a black kid 20-something years ago instead of him going through orphanages, foster homes and the street life as a kid.
    Don't these athlete realize Joe Public hates the fact they make all that $$$$$$ playing a game while Joe Public works far harder for far less? Then to see some guy....the with this country they has given me everything. He did derserve an ass kicking and I hope he never plays again, yep........send a message.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Don't these athlete realize Joe Public hates the fact they make all that $$$$$$ playing a game while Joe Public works far harder for far less? Then to see some guy....the with this country they has given me everything. He did derserve an ass kicking and I hope he never plays again, yep........send a message.
    exactly. I have zero tolerance for the NFLPA when they get pushy and y about money. I support the owners 99.9% on money disputes. I only support the players when it comes to the NFL's treatment of players and their lack of liberty, like bogus drug tests and suspensions and the like. But money? , even the bottom of the roster special teams players are getting uber-rich to ING HAVE FUN AND PLAY THE SPORT THEY LOVE. you NFLPA, stop ing about money. You aren't working hard compared to the average American making a decent living. Go yourself, shut up and play.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    For the 10,000th time...you can stop quoting me.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    In before Cleveland signs him

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    No, because he sucks, he feels en led to start, and he's asking for way more money than he's worth.

Veteran
    Post Count
    For the 10,000th time...you can stop quoting me.

LOL. "Imma ignore him...but respond when he quotes me." Kinda usurps the need to ignore someone, no?

Thread Information