Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Chile's high pressing should cause Portugal problems

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Then why didn't you include Cameroon and New Zeland into the "bring it" department? I'm sure they are trying their best too.
    Cameroon are a bunch of disorganized niggs, they don't know how to play hard imo, they just show up and run.
    Didn't think too much about new zealand but they're giving it their best (not much ) as far as I see.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Cameroon are a bunch of disorganized niggs, they don't know how to play hard imo, they just show up and run.
    Didn't think too much about new zealand but they're giving it their best (not much ) as far as I see.
    Yeah, just what I thought.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Low on tv: "It (performance) was good enough for this level"

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Lol Cameroon should have won 10 to 1, Aboubakar missed a lot of sitters SMH

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Lol Cameroon should have won 10 to 1, Aboubakar missed a lot of sitters SMH
    messi should have won at least a copa america
    messi and ronaldo should have paid their taxes
    real madrid should have sooner brought zidane to the first team.
    barcelona should have stayed away from the secessionist nonsense
    brazil should have played better than 7-1.
    argentina should have already qualified for the world cup.

should have

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    dfens stop taking zinc supplements tbh

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Also Germany should have won one WW

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Good match so far Russia-Mexico. MEX can't choke this.

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    Russia is dominating smh.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Video replay takes goals away from Mexico and Russia

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    This ref should call the World Cup Finals. World class tbh....

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    If Fifa is really contemplating rule changes to increase scoring as I heard some dude say on tv they're probably regretting this video technology thing already tbh

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Big game Naldo leading his team thru a must-win. Captain. Hero. Legend

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    20W-5D-2L

Osorio's record as Mexico manager. Don't know how he's doing it tbh... but this is the best generation we've had

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Mexico just beating the boring, generic, talentless European teams they are suppossed to beat, tbh. Nothing to see here.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    But it's so hard to play in Russia!!! Its gonna be impossible for Mexico/SA teams to win there!!!

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Big game Naldo leading his team thru a must-win. Captain. Hero. Legend
    Jessi, meanwhile...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Also Germany should have won one WW
    son many in Germany didn't and don't share the enthusiasm showcased by your elderly neighbors today. They were on tv last week when they found out some stacked memorabilia cache in a garage in Buenos Aires

Mexico just beating the boring, generic, talentless European teams they are suppossed to beat, tbh. Nothing to see here.
    you're right tbh, Russia is poor at football, although I think they'll have better results at the world cup (rigging, roids, etc).

But it's so hard to play in Russia!!! Its gonna be impossible for Mexico/SA teams to win there!!!
    son I didn't say it will be impossible just harder, and look how a weak russia gave a far more talented mexican team a tough challenge. I did say that it will be impossible for us (Germany) to win there, I just don't see it.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    son many in Germany didn't and don't share the enthusiasm showcased by your elderly neighbors today. They were on tv last week when they found out some stacked memorabilia cache in a garage in Buenos Aires
    Not illegal unless you do propaganda tbh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Not illegal unless you do propaganda tbh
    Just an honest hard working retirado trying to start his own antique museum

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Just an honest hard working retirado trying to start his own antique museum
    Son I'm contemplating a visit to Germany (among other countries) for next january/february. Besides Berlin what do you recommend?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Son I'm contemplating a visit to Germany (among other countries) for next january/february. Besides Berlin what do you recommend?
    lots to see in Deutschland tbh, but January/February is not the best time to visit imo.

You already mentioned Berlin, lots to see both historic and contemporary. Great nightlife tbh. Potsdam is next door, worth a visit if you have the time.
    Koln and Munich are beautiful cities with lots to see, for all tastes. I've lived in Munich some time ago and it's got a real charm tbh. Munich is also VERY foreigner friendly (30% of population is foreign). Koln can get cloudy and rainy in a hurry tbh.
    Stuttgart and Nuremberg have lots to show both as an imperial cities and as an important recent ('30-'45) historic places Stuttgart and Munich are also great if you like cars.
    Dresden is a magnificent cultural city, but you need to be aware that area has a neo-nazi presence.
    If you want to see nature the south has lots of sights (lake Konstanz, Danube, the Alps, etc).
    If you're into amusement parks you can check out Europa Park.
    Not much to see in Bonn/Dusseldorf/Essen area tbh. Industrial stuff tbh. Hamburg is so ing rainy I won't even mention it, lots to see but it's isolated up north from a tourist pov.
    Bayeruth if you're interesting in Wagner.
    South of Munich you get a lot of nature and castles, most renowed are : Linderhof, Hohenschwangau, Neuschwanstein
    Old Frankfurt is also a nice visit.

The ideal route to maximize Germany would be berlin/potsdam->leipzig->dresden->bayeruth->nuremberg->munich ->castles -> konstanz(summer!) ->stuttgart->karlsruhe->frankfurt trip ... it shows east/west old/new north/south. Best done with a car tbh. You'd need at least 2 weeks for this tbh. Bolded are really worth it tbh. Never been to konstanz in winter but during summer it's awesome tbh.

Besides this there are a load of old imperial cities in the south like augsburg, ulm, regensburg, ingolstadt, heidelberg, etc all worth a look.

TLDR: besides berlin not much to see up north. Imperial cities/castles/nature all in the south. People are much nicer/laid back down south, northerners are assholes tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    lots to see in Deutschland tbh, but January/February is not the best time to visit imo.

You already mentioned Berlin, lots to see both historic and contemporary. Great nightlife tbh. Potsdam is next door, worth a visit if you have the time.
    Koln and Munich are beautiful cities with lots to see, for all tastes. I've lived in Munich some time ago and it's got a real charm tbh. Munich is also VERY foreigner friendly (30% of population is foreign). Koln can get cloudy and rainy in a hurry tbh.
    Stuttgart and Nuremberg have lots to show both as an imperial cities and as an important recent ('30-'45) historic places Stuttgart and Munich are also great if you like cars.
    Dresden is a magnificent cultural city, but you need to be aware that area has a neo-nazi presence.
    If you want to see nature the south has lots of sights (lake Konstanz, Danube, the Alps, etc).
    If you're into amusement parks you can check out Europa Park.
    Not much to see in Bonn/Dusseldorf/Essen area tbh. Industrial stuff tbh. Hamburg is so ing rainy I won't even mention it, lots to see but it's isolated up north from a tourist pov.
    Bayeruth if you're interesting in Wagner.
    South of Munich you get a lot of nature and castles, most renowed are : Linderhof, Hohenschwangau, Neuschwanstein
    Old Frankfurt is also a nice visit.

The ideal route to maximize Germany would be berlin/potsdam->leipzig->dresden->bayeruth->nuremberg->munich ->castles -> konstanz(summer!) ->stuttgart->karlsruhe->frankfurt trip ... it shows east/west old/new north/south. Best done with a car tbh. You'd need at least 2 weeks for this tbh. Bolded are really worth it tbh. Never been to konstanz in winter but during summer it's awesome tbh.

Besides this there are a load of old imperial cities in the south like augsburg, ulm, regensburg, ingolstadt, heidelberg, etc all worth a look.

TLDR: besides berlin not much to see up north. Imperial cities/castles/nature all in the south. People are much nicer/laid back down south, northerners are assholes tbh.

Thread Information