Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Watch them follow the same path than Portugal, Russia and Australia on this confed cup.
    I said they'd play better then their level and they did, learn to read. Also, did it hurt crying for chile?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I said they'd play better then their level and they did, learn to read. Also, did it hurt crying for chile?
    How did Portugal play better than in the Eurocup? Or are you saying that in the Euro they didn't need to face a team as good as Chile? In which case, I might have to agree.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    How did Portugal play better than in the Eurocup? Or are you saying that in the Euro they didn't need to face a team as good as Chile? In which case, I might have to agree.
    son didn't you say penaldos 50/50 tbh?

Trolling aside they did play better on the pitch, at least better then they usually play (which is poor these days). And yes son that Euro was the equivalent of winning the lottery, but still they beat some tough teams (poland, france) who'd beat chile tbh. Yes, Poland is a slightly better team then chile, we play 'em a lot and they're a slightly better team who give us more trouble. France would maul chile imo, it wouldn't be pretty, bad matchup tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    son didn't you say penaldos 50/50 tbh?

Trolling aside they did play better on the pitch, at least better then they usually play (which is poor these days). And yes son that Euro was the equivalent of winning the lottery, but still they beat some tough teams (poland, france) who'd beat chile tbh. Yes, Poland is a slightly better team then chile, we play 'em a lot and they're a slightly better team who give us more trouble. France would maul chile imo, it wouldn't be pretty, bad matchup tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    https://www.11v11.com/teams/germany/...sition/Poland/
    https://www.11v11.com/teams/germany/...osition/Chile/
    https://www.11v11.com/teams/germany/...ion/Argentina/
    of note: all poland-germany games aren't true friendlies tbh... so we can't around like vs chile/argentina tbh.

They're a strong, balanced, tactically astute, physical, no ing around team with a world class striker, we won't beat them with that C team, that I can tell you easily tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Portugal had one of the easiest paths in euro history, don't give the tough team crap. France folded badly in the final and was completely lost once Ronaldo went down. Ronaldo may be one of the most fortunate players in recent history when it comes to the number of offside goals his teams always benefit from and the fact that they changed the rules for the euro otherwise his team doesn't even qualify to get out of the group stage.

Portugal is always in the WC, their euro was the biggest fluke since 2004 Greece (who did god's work)

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Still salty...

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Portugal had one of the easiest paths in euro history, don't give the tough team crap. France folded badly in the final and was completely lost once Ronaldo went down. Ronaldo may be one of the most fortunate players in recent history when it comes to the number of offside goals his teams always benefit from and the fact that they changed the rules for the euro otherwise his team doesn't even qualify to get out of the group stage.

Portugal is always in the WC, their euro was the biggest fluke since 2004 Greece (who did god's work)
    son portugal won because of a fluke but they also lost 2004 to an even bigger fluke. 2004 should've been their ring tbh, got out tough group (spain, greece, russia when they were ok), went through the last good english squad, then through a stacked netherlands just to lose at home. History has a way of evening things tbh, penaldo lost in 2004 as a baby but won in 16 as the man, that's life, you just have to man up and play, doesn't matter if only for 20 minutes.
    Winning ugly > losing beautifully, Germans are experts tbh.

EDIT: that portugal team was stacked tbh https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_E...quads#Portugal but Scolari can't win a tournament without having half the tournament team if they'd went with a euro coach penaldo would be today a 2 time euro champ tbh
    Last edited by dfens; 07-09-2017 at 04:25 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    son portugal won because of a fluke but they also lost 2004 to an even bigger fluke. 2004 should've been their ring tbh, got out tough group (spain, greece, russia when they were ok), went through the last good english squad, then through a stacked netherlands just to lose at home. History has a way of evening things tbh, penaldo lost in 2004 as a baby but won in 16 as the man, that's life, you just have to man up and play, doesn't matter if only for 20 minutes.
    Winning ugly > losing beautifully, Germans are experts tbh.

EDIT: that portugal team was stacked tbh https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_E...quads#Portugal but Scolari can't win a tournament without having half the tournament team if they'd went with a euro coach penaldo would be today a 2 time euro champ tbh
    Meanwhile other players lose 3 straight finals...

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    argentina is barely a world cup level squad tbh, missi dragged them there

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    argentina is barely a world cup level squad tbh, missi dragged them there
    Has no help

Let me retire so i won't be blamed

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Must be nice to have teammates that win you silverware when you don't play, instead of having teammates that fail to make the WC when you don't play, tbh.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Must be nice to have teammates that win you silverware when you don't play, instead of having teammates that fail to make the WC when you don't play, tbh.
    /thread

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    440 million$ squad without misty and can't make a world cup .. not much left to say tbh smh at pissing away such talent tbh

https://www.transfermarkt.com/argent...te/verein/3437

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    son argentina shoud actually try to hire an euro coach tbh, take a german, he won't give a about your press, use modern tactics, and bench the leeches.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    son argentina shoud actually try to hire an euro coach tbh, take a german, he won't give a about your press, use modern tactics, and bench the leeches.
    Jessi obv wouldn't allow it, he needs a yes man tbh

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    We already have a euro coach in Messi smh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    We already have a euro coach in Messi smh.

will coach Messi choke at his wc qualification tbh?

Brazil has looked like one of the three most organizaed NT in the last year...

They have enough talent to win it all and if they can stay the course, they should be favourites.

Germany is not going twice in a row.

Also lol at Belguim and England.

England has as much chance of winning the world cup as Saudi Arabia or USA

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Brazil has looked like one of the three most organizaed NT in the last year...

They have enough talent to win it all and if they can stay the course, they should be favourites.

Germany is not going twice in a row.

Also lol at Belguim and England.

England has as much chance of winning the world cup as Saudi Arabia or USA
    Brasil ain't winning with that defense tbh. France, Germany, Italy would all beat them 70-80% of all compe ive matches.

Thread Information