Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Terrance still has a raging hard on for me I see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The answer to my question is that the Trump administration has done nothing in regards to Russia interfering in our elections.

Trump criticizes anyone at the drop of the hat. He calls out Canada because of cheese imports. Canada.

Silent on an attack on the US by Russia.

You know, on some level, I'm right, which is exactly why you avoided admitting his silence and inactivity.

Is an attack on our democracy less important to Donald Trump than Canadian cheese imports?

Seriously?

Take the blinders off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, you're a behaviorist who's assertions should be taken as fact??

Bu...but, but:

What should I think?

Can you explain Trumps odd silence? Find an alternative explanation, for why his behavior and statements are consistent across the board, until you get to the subject of Russia.

It fits.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The answer to my question is that the Trump administration has done nothing in regards to Russia interfering in our elections.
    Where's the proof? I don't want to hear that that we can't be shown the proof because then Russia will know where we're finding it. It's horse , pie in-the-sky, malarkey. This tact used to work before Twitter when Media could rouse the rabble/non rabble to a fine lather and get the result they desired. No more. Show your in' work.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Terrance still has a raging hard on for me I see.
    Because you're looking for same. You like that 14 incher. You always have, Lump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where's the proof? I don't want to hear that that we can't be shown the proof because then Russia will know where we're finding it. It's horse , pie in-the-sky, malarkey. This tact used to work before Twitter when Media could rouse the rabble/non rabble to a fine lather and get the result they desired. No more. Show your in' work.
    All of law enforcement and the intelligence community agree. The Senate, after having been briefed on the attacks, has passed a slate of sanctions.

Russia interfered in our elections.

If you want me to show you proof that the Trump administration has done nothing... I can't prove a negative.

The onus for anyone claiming Trump cares about this attack is on someone making that claim.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    All of law enforcement and the intelligence community agree. The Senate, after having been briefed on the attacks, has passed a slate of sanctions.

Russia interfered in our elections.

If you want me to show you proof that the Trump administration has done nothing... I can't prove a negative.

The onus for anyone claiming Trump cares about this attack is on someone making that claim.
    Horse .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who hasn't killed anybody?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dangerous crackpot, they disrespect us all the time
    couldn't we be friends instead?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

terrorist government
    we can work together for peace

if the US is attacked, all Japan would do is "sit home and watch Sony television".
    [Putins]'s doing a great job

"People don't realize Canada has been really rough with the United States," Trump said before signing an executive order on an agriculture task force on Tuesday." They've outsmarted our politicians for years."
    "I respect Putin and Russians but cannot believe our leader (Obama) allows them to get away with so much...Hats off to the Russians."

Russia threatens to shoot down American warplanes in Syria

Mexico's totally corrupt gov't looks horrible
    [Putins]'s doing a great job
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody see a pattern yet?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody see a pattern yet?
    Yes, your meltdown is occurring in multiple threads.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    US enforcing sanctions already exist!!

Big news! Putin shake in boots!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is the first thing he has seriously done to Russia so far. A good first step, but merely a token expansion of existing sanctions.

Still not linked to the election tampering though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That is the first thing he has seriously done to Russia so far. A good first step, but merely a token expansion of existing sanctions.

Still not linked to the election tampering though.
    Because there was no election tampering. It's all a gigantic pile of horse .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats are suffering from "Trump Derangement Syndrome" and pressing ahead with their misguided mission to take down President Donald Trump – despite the fact it will end in serious losses for them in the 2018 elections, veteran political

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Special elections republicans undefeated

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats are suffering from "Trump Derangement Syndrome" and pressing ahead with their misguided mission to take down President Donald Trump – despite the fact it will end in serious losses for them in the 2018 elections, veteran political
    you forgot to finish the sentence ducks

go back to that website so they can tell you how to complete your thought

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US enforcing sanctions already exist!!

Big news! Putin shake in boots!
    worst for Pootin is that oil simply can't get out of the $40s, so he'd really like Trash to stir up some serious in M/E and Iran.

Since Pootin's cyber-attacks on USA and Western Europe are acts of war, the West should seize the $100Bs of Russian assets in the West, hold them for decades, like the USA did when the Khomeini grabbed the US Embassy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Officials: No Policy from Trump On Russian Vote Attacks

Government cybersecurity and intelligence officials say they haven't received directions from Trump about stopping Russian meddling in future elections, and that Russia targeted 21 election systems in 2016.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/officials...192130452.html

I guess it is a mistake to think we should be concerned about being attacked? Really?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Government cybersecurity and intelligence officials say they haven't received directions from Trump about stopping Russian meddling in future elections, and that Russia targeted 21 election systems in 2016.

Democrats care about the country, not Trump administration.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    correction: "not Repugs", who care about, overwhelmingly prioritize ONLY their BigDonors' financial interests.

example: today's exposing of their BigDonor/Wealthy enrichment plan masquerading as a health plan.

btw, for you libertarians frauds, I caught on TV one of your libertarian, destroy-govt frauds from Reason mag saying, effectively, "Medicaid doesn't do anything, so it must be cut"
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 06-22-2017 at 10:37 AM.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Was the Obama administration proactive during the Russian meddling? Why were so many states left in the dark while Russia was attempting to breach their voter rolls? What did Obama do to stop the Russian meddling?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was the Obama administration proactive during the Russian meddling? Why were so many states left in the dark while Russia was attempting to breach their voter rolls? What did Obama do to stop the Russian meddling?
    they didn't know how effective, if at all, Pootin's attack would be, and, if you'd be better informed, when Obama asked your ing McConnell about going public with it, McConnell vetoed.

Without McConnell's cooperation, Repugs would have trashed Obama for helping Hillary.

see, this isn't a simple-minded as you are.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Slightly. Poor communication. Ejected dozens of Russian diplomats, but not nearly enough.

Now, what is the Trump administration going to do about it?

Deny it happened?
    Trump disputes Russian interference in 2016 election
    By the way, if Russia was working so hard on the 2016 Election, it all took place during the Obama Admin.," the president tweeted. "Why didn't they stop them?"
    Your president is an idiot, and keeps doing things that benefits Russian interests over US ones. Why is that?

I eagerly await your dishonest deflection of these questions, and look forward to you asking a counter question about Clinton, Democrats, or Obama instead of answering any question what plans are of the current president to counter this problem.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 06-22-2017 at 11:21 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats are questioning if the continued focus on Russian involvement in the presidential election is taking focus away from issues that directly affect people's lives, The Washington Post reported.

Thread Information